Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

TV News Reporters

Wow, she's very pretty. I would like to see if she was wearing pants or a skirt. I hope she was able to safely take care of business.

ETA probably agood idea not to reply to her with fetish stuff..............itmakes it harder for stuff like this to be posted in future if people find out that folks like us will be weird about it.............

Edited by M_F
ETA (see edit history)
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are a few clips I've saved from live news streams, where the mics/cameras have picked up the reporters talking about needing to find a bathroom or how badly they need to pee.   Firstly a v

No desperation shown here, but at 13:45 she talks about almost peeing her pants during morning live shots.  This reporter is very open and honest in her vlogs and actually has several videos wher

In the following live stream at around 6:34:45, one of the reporters standing up in front of the cameras says something about being sat down for 6 hours and how she has to pee, but its hard to hear ex

Posted Images

9 hours ago, hihia28 said:

I would hope that it would be common sense to most people here not to bombard her with creepy/fetishistic replies to her post...

I posted the video a while back but decided to take down the thread after a few people kept repeatedly asking for her name and the TV station she works at. I don't think its a good idea to post her twitter account as there will always be a few who message her with creepy comments.

5 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I posted the video a while back but decided to take down the thread after a few people kept repeatedly asking for her name and the TV station she works at. I don't think its a good idea to post her twitter account as there will always be a few who message her with creepy comments.

It's possible that the people who were asking for that info merely wanted to find the version of the story that was aired to see if it contains any more footage of her (i checked btw, and it doesn't).

The reason i posted the tweet is because i thought some people here might be interested in her thoughts about this incident. I considered censoring her handle, but ultimately chose not to given that she is a public figure with a verified twitter account.

Also, even if i was still able to edit the post and could re-upload a censored version of the screenshot, it would still be easy to find the tweet using twitter's search feature.

18 hours ago, hihia28 said:

I would hope that it would be common sense to most people here not to bombard her with creepy/fetishistic replies to her post...

It's the internet.

I've seen girls come and go on YouTube who provided freeze/hypnosis fetish content, only to be scared away by creeps and weirdos. I remember one girl quit because some moron commented on one of her videos that they wanted to encase her in cement and put her in their room.

Never doubt how creepy people on the net can be.

12 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

It's the internet.

I've seen girls come and go on YouTube who provided freeze/hypnosis fetish content, only to be scared away by creeps and weirdos. I remember one girl quit because some moron commented on one of her videos that they wanted to encase her in cement and put her in their room.

Never doubt how creepy people on the net can be.

That's true of the internet as a whole, but i feel like the community of this website in particular is of a slightly higher standard.

1 hour ago, M_F said:

can you post a link to the story that aired?

It's literally just a bunch of B-roll. There is really nothing to see, but here it is if you're curious:

https://www.abc27.com/news/health/coronavirus/six-susquehanna-valley-ems-employees-in-quarantine-after-covid-19-exposure/

12 minutes ago, hihia28 said:

That's true of the internet as a whole, but i feel like the community of this website in particular is of a slightly higher standard.

Yeah, I agree that people on this site have more sense than a lot of places I've seen.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:46 PM, hihia28 said:

It's literally just a bunch of B-roll. There is really nothing to see, but here it is if you're curious:

https://www.abc27.com/news/health/coronavirus/six-susquehanna-valley-ems-employees-in-quarantine-after-covid-19-exposure/

thanks!          its too bad they didnh't use any footage of her............would have been hilarious to see her trying to act normal while we all know that's she's desperate for a pee..........

It turns out that the stupid music only seemed to be in the left track of the stereo mix, so i was able to get rid of it by isolating the right track. Unfortunately, it seems that her lavalier mic was also on the left track, so her voice is a bit muffled in this version as you are only hearing what was picked up by the cameraman's mic.

(EDIT: I don't know why this is showing up on here as an audio file. If you download the file and play it on your phone/computer, you should be able to see the video as well.)

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, siku said:

I removed the music from the left channel with https://github.com/deezer/spleeter and mixed the channels so that they aren't separate.

Nice job. Too bad the algorithm left a few audio artifacts.

(P.S. Do you know if there is a Java or C++ version of this library available? I want to try playing around with it, but unfortunately i don't know Python.)

3 minutes ago, hihia28 said:

Nice job. Too bad the algorithm left a few audio artifacts.

(P.S. Do you know if there is a Java or C++ version of this library available? I want to try playing around with it, but unfortunately i don't know Python.)

The machine learning part uses tensorflow, so in principle you could write a C++ version, but it would be quite a bit of effort.

For "our" use case we could improve the performance by training on a dataset of news reports overlaid with instrumental tracks (again, would be a lot of effort).

1 hour ago, siku said:

The machine learning part uses tensorflow, so in principle you could write a C++ version, but it would be quite a bit of effort.

For "our" use case we could improve the performance by training on a dataset of news reports overlaid with instrumental tracks (again, would be a lot of effort).

Machine learning is above my skill level (the most complicated thing I've ever done would probably be data mining), so it's likely that i wouldn't be able to make heads or tales of it anyway...

1 hour ago, C3PeeAhh said:

DIdn't @hihia28 do this already? lol But I love the attention this clip is getting - and that someone found her wearing the same dress! What detective work. 🤣

Both versions are different. I removed the music by deleting the left audio channel, but this had the side effect of also removing the feed from her lavaliere mic, making it nearly impossible to hear the things she says under her breath (such as when she says "i'm gonna lose...okay," which is completely inaudible in my version).

@siku removed the music using a machine learning algorithm, which makes it easier to hear what she is saying but has the side effect of introducing sound artifacts in some of the spots where the music was removed.

No desperation shown here, but at 13:45 she talks about almost peeing her pants during morning live shots. 

This reporter is very open and honest in her vlogs and actually has several videos where she mentions that she has to pee but there are no bathrooms close by, and how one of the most difficult parts of her job is not being able to pee for hours while stuck at a live shot location with no bathroom. There's no desperation shown in any of these videos but I can post some links to these, if there's interest. Its certainly interesting to hear her speaking so candidly about the problems reporters face with the lack of bathroom access.

6 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

No desperation shown here, but at 13:45 she talks about almost peeing her pants during morning live shots. 

This reporter is very open and honest in her vlogs and actually has several videos where she mentions that she has to pee but there are no bathrooms close by, and how one of the most difficult parts of her job is not being able to pee for hours while stuck at a live shot location with no bathroom. There's no desperation shown in any of these videos but I can post some links to these, if there's interest. Its certainly interesting to hear her speaking so candidly about the problems reporters face with the lack of bathroom access.

Yes! This is awesome. Consider me interested in the other videos.

10 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

n here, but at 13:45 she talks about almost peeing her pants during morning live shots. 

This reporter is very open and honest in her vlogs and actually has several videos where she mentions that she has to pee but there are no bathrooms close by, and how one of the most difficult parts of her job is not being able to pee for hours while stuck at a live shot location with no bathroom. There's no desperation shown in any of these videos but I can post some links to these

10 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

here is the video in youtube

• 3 weeks later...