Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Experience at the chiropractor

So today I was at the chiropractor and this nurse that checked me in was desperate to pee. 

She was fidgety when she called me in which didn't really catch my attention too much as she usually is. However, when we sat down to go over a few things, her leg was bouncing very fast. I thought she might have been desperate but I wasn't sure. Then, something I did not expect happens. She says "Sorry if I am being fidgety. I really need to pee." My mind raced of course. I said "Yeah that's fine. I don't mind." (Of course, I didn't mind lol). She then told me that she was unable to use the bathroom all day and that she wasn't able to go before she left for work because her roommate was taking too long in the bathroom. She said she had not gone since 8pm the night before (it was now almost 11am the next day). She had been holding for 15 hours and she was clearly about the burst. Then she left the room and finally was able to get to the bathroom. I heard the door shut and the walls were super thin. I heard a torrent of piss hitting the toilet for what was about a full minute maybe a bit more.  I was trying to compose myself before the chiropractor came in but my mind was all over the place. I really wish I could have kept her there and thought of a few questions. Safe to say it was a fine morning.