Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Need some tips for a good contest

Hey. I tried asking this the guidance section. In hindsight maybe the wrong section lol but I'm still fairly new to this forum. 

Anyway I thought I might have more luck posting here instead. Just looking for some advice for a good pee holding contest with my wife. 

We have tried a few times now but she always ends up wetting while I'm maybe starting to need but not desperate. Hard to find the right balance so we both need at same time. My wife can maybe drink somewhere between 500-800 ml then an hour at most later that's her bursting (which I love lol) think last time I was about 1400 ml but still not quite there. 

Any suggestions for timings or any good rules of thumb when your having a contest.  Any advice be appreciated. Thanks for reading this. 

First of all, it's cool that your partner's in for a contest! I'm not that lucky, so my idea is pure theory. Let's say you make stakes, how long you think you can hold. The one who's bursting by their time (more than 8/10) is allowed to pee and make the next stake, but no less than half an hour higher. The one who has lowered their stake and didn't get to at least 8/10 by their time is punished by having to start over without peeing.

For example, your wife says she'll start with 2 hours, you say 4 hours. If she's pretty desperate by the end of the second hour but still holding, she can go pee, but then hold for at least 2,5 hours (of course she can challenge herself for more if she's gained some confidence). If you haven't reached 8/10 by the end of the fourth hour, you must hold for 4 hours more. 

The idea is to try to be precise when making your first stake, but still get some serious challenge with the next ones! And you can go through multiple cycles of holding before one of you loses.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, White rabbit said:

Any suggestions for timings or any good rules of thumb when your having a contest.  Any advice be appreciated. Thanks for reading this. 

You could try to drink double of what she does, then you'd be in a similar situation in terms of volume/capacity. But! If you do it too quick your body may not be able absorb as much water. Perhaps try to be well hydrated, both of you and then after having a 'control' wee start your challenge lasting for 2 hours or so. With a drinking schedule: she drinks 70-100 ml every 15 minutes and you 200 ml every 15 minutes, or reduce interval and increase the volume (200 ml every 30 mins for her, 400 for you)

1 minute ago, hottlam said:

You could try to drink double of what she does, then you'd be in a similar situation in terms of volume/capacity. But! If you do it too quick your body may not be able absorb as much water. Perhaps try to be well hydrated, both of you and then after having a 'control' wee start your challenge lasting for 2 hours or so. With a drinking schedule: she drinks 70-100 ml every 15 minutes and you 200 ml every 15 minutes, or reduce interval and increase the volume (200 ml every 30 mins for her, 400 for you)

I was thinking the same thing.  You should drink twice the amount that she does, and perhaps to make it even more challenging for you, your beverage should be diuretic, like beer.  It's not a true contest unless you both have an equal chance for success.

32 minutes ago, hottlam said:

Sounds a good idea. Not 100% sure what u mean by a control wee at the start. Do u just mean use bathroom before we officially start. 

14 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

First of all, it's cool that your partner's in for a contest! I'm not that lucky, so my idea is pure theory. Let's say you make stakes, how long you think you can hold. The one who's bursting by their time (more than 8/10) is allowed to pee and make the next stake, but no less than half an hour higher. The one who has lowered their stake and didn't get to at least 8/10 by their time is punished by having to start over without peeing.

For example, your wife says she'll start with 2 hours, you say 4 hours. If she's pretty desperate by the end of the second hour but still holding, she can go pee, but then hold for at least 2,5 hours (of course she can challenge herself for more if she's gained some confidence). If you haven't reached 8/10 by the end of the fourth hour, you must hold for 4 hours more. 

The idea is to try to be precise when making your first stake, but still get some serious challenge with the next ones! And you can go through multiple cycles of holding before one of you loses.

Hey, yeah I know iv been very lucky to find someone was ok wi it and happy to get involved etc. It's an interesting idea u got would probably have to save it for a day off or something. I work full time and have kids etc. So free time for naughty stuff a little sparse sometimes. But I make do lol.