Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i have been commissioned by zacybaby on deviant art to make a series of short regression stories. here is the first ^,^

The camera. 

Bell, a gorgeous 21-year-old college student, let out a loud grown as she walked down the street annoyed. She didn't want to be out here, but her stupid parents forced her.

“Its Kaileys 10th birthday! You should get something for your sister.” Dad told her earlier.

“But I don't have any money! All of it has gone into college.” Bell told them.

“We weren't born yesterday.” her mother told her annoyed. “We know your grades have been slipping. Mostly because since you've turned 21 you've been spending all your extra money on alcohol. 

Bell couldn't defend herself becase It was all true.

“So we're going to loan you some money to get her a good gift. And if we find out you spent it on anything else, you can go live with one of your friends while you finish college.” Dad told her before handing her $50.

But as Bell walked the streets of their shopping district, she couldn't think of a single thing to get her sister.

She never really cared to find out what her sister really liked or bothered to even ask. 

She looked at books, toys, games, and other random stuff but could not think of a single thing to get her sister. 

But one place did catch her eye. 

It was a simple building with a large camera on top. “Photobomb” said the sign. Thinking she had nothing to lose, Bell went inside to check it out and see what they sold.

Inside was covered in cameras and camera related items. 

Bell was slightly amazed at just how many different cameras were in this place.

“Hello! How may I assist you today?” a woman behind the counter asked.

“Oh, im just looking around.” Bell told them as she continued to look at all the cameras.

As she looked she saw modern cameras, old cameras, and everything in between. But as she was making her way back to the front of the store and about to leave, one camra stood out. 

It looked like an old polaroid camera but more modernised. It was sitting on a little table with a class lid over it to have it on display. The RC* camra.

“How much is this one?” Bell asked

“Oh, that one is not for sale, it's only for display at the moment while its on lone.” the woman behind the desk told Bell.

“Well, is there anything a 10-year-old would like?” Bell asked. “I'm thinking of getting her a camera set for a present and I want something in pink.”

“Hold on just a moment!” the woman said happily. “I think I have something in the back.

The woman walked into the back room for 2 minutes and when she returned Bell was gone.

“Miss?” the woman said as she looked around. Not noticing the weird camera gone and replaced with a 50 dollar bill.

“Here you go. Happy birthday.” Bell tells her sister as soon as she got home and hands Kailey the camera. A look of boredom plastered on her face. 

“A CAMERA! COOL!” Kailey shouted as she examined the camera.

“Where's mom and dad?” Bell asked as she noticed both of them gone.

“Daddy is at work and mom forgot something at the stoor so they will be right back.” Kailey told her sister.

“Whatever.” Bell said as a birthday balloon floated near her face. “God damn those are annoying.”

With her sharp nails she pop the balloon that was in her face. 

“HEY! That was mine!” Kailey shouted.

“So what. Balloons are for babies anyways.” Bell said annoyed.

“No their not!” Kailey shouted now growing upset. As her sister started to walk out of the room.

“Whatever you say baby.” Bell replied and made Kailey upset.

She wished there was some way she could get back at her sister. But she knew that would be impossible. So instead she decided to focus on her new camera and see what it could do.

She looks over at her cake and balloons that were set up for her and decides to take a picture of them.

She turns on and points the camera at the plain vanilla cake her mom got her. The store was out of chocolate so she got vanilla.

As she was about to take a picture, the screen on the back asked: “what would you like to change?”

“Huh?” Kailey said as she touched the cake on the screen and got a few options. One said chocolate and Kailey used it and pressed “change”

That's when a polaroid picture came out of the camera and Kailey was able to see the cake in the picture was now a chocolate cake. When she looked up at the cake in reality, she was shocked to see it had also changed into a chocolate cake!

It didn't take her long to realize just what had happened, or to come up with an idea on how to get back at her sister.

After looking threw the settings a bit and finding some instructions, she learned that she can change anything around her with her mind remembering what happened before. Also, if she speaks just after the flash, she can influence even more change.

With a smirk on her face, she goes to her sisters door and can peek into the room. Bell was sitting on her bed on her phone. This was the perfect time to test out the camera.”

She pointed it at Bell and taped on the screen before taking the picture.

“Hey! Don't take a picture of me!” Bell shouted.

“Mom called and wanted me to check if your diaper is wet again.” Kailey said as she came into the room to now see her sister.

Bell was still in her normal shirt but her pants were gone and replaced with a pull up with nothing covering them up.

“They aren't diapers, their pull ups!” Bell shouted as she blushed and was reminded of the accidents she had been having lately.

“What's the difference?” Kailey said sarcastically as she walked over to get a better look at the pull-up.

“Watch it. Or i swear once i'm out of these i'll put you in them.” Bell told her little sister.

“No you can't.” Kailey replied as she began thinking of more things she could do.

“You want to bet?” Bell asked as she got annoyed “i'm still much bigger than you and can put you in them right now.”

Bell then got up and marched over to her dresser to grab a pullup and when she turned around, she saw her sister taking a selfie and then a flash.

Bell was now rubbing her eyes and trying to get rid of the spots she was seeing. 

"What a good girl getting your pull up for a change." A fomiller, yet different voice said.

When Bell was able to see again, she was now looking up at her big sister Kailey. 

Kailey was a tall 13 year old girl who had straight A's in school, while Bell was a short 10 year old who had trouble keeping her pull ups dry. Bell was very jealous of her older sister and everyone knew it.

"Want big sister to help you?" Kailey asked.

"N-no! I can do it myself!" Bell shouted and stuck out her tongue in annoyance at her big sister. 

"You sure? That pull up looks awful full, did you poop in it again?" Kailey asked to tease.

"That only happened once!" Bell shouted it won't happen again!

"Well see." Kailey said with another smile as she left the room to let her now little sister change herself.

Then she got another idea! 

Just before their parents got home, Kailey fiddled with the settings on the camera.

"Bell. come here a moment,” Kailey said as Bell came into the living room, “want to try taking a picture?”

Bell's eyes lit up for a moment as she came over to her sister and looked at the camera Kailey got. Kailey helped Bell set up the camera just right to take a picture of the cake and presents on the table when the door behind them opened and both their mom and dad came in.

“What are you girls doing?” Mom asked.

“Just taking a picture to remember little Bell’s special day.” Kailey told them with a smile.

“Huh?” Bell asked as Kailey helped Bell take the photo and the flash went off.

When Bell looked back she could see something strange had just happened. The table had far more presents than before, but there were other bigger stuff surrounding the table.  And above it was a banner that said “happy back to diapers!”

“W-wha?” Bell said in surprise.

“It was so nice of you to share your birthday with Bell’s special day.” mom said to Kailey with a smile. “She is going to be such a happy baby girl.”

“N-no! I'm not a baby!” Bell shouted but only got coos and awas back.

“Sounds like someone is getting fussy,” Dad said as he walked over to the cake. “Let's give her a slice before we put her down for a nice nap.”

“I don't need a nap!” Bell shouted but was pulled over to the table by her big sister.

“Come one and have some cake baby girl.” Kailey told Bell as she forced her to sit at the head of the table were her mom gave her a tiny slice of cake.

No one would listen to her whine and plead for someone to believe she wasn't a baby. But they fell on def ears as Kailey not only opened her presents, but Bell’s as well.

Boxes of diapers, toys, changing supplies, meddasion, a rocking horse, clothes, and even a high chair.

By the end, Bell was silently in tears as their was nothing she could do to stop this.

“Arnt you happy Bell” Kailey asked with a smile as she fiddled with her camera and set a delay reaction. “You got so much nice stuff.”

“Kailey, i-i don't want to be a baby!” Bell whined with tears in her eyes. “I don't like diapers!”

“What do you mean?” Kailey asked as took a picture of Bell “This picture says otherwise.”

For a moment, Bell couldn't understand what she was seeing in the picture, but as if her body was no longer her own, Bell stood up on the chair, turned around and squatted in front of everyone.

“Look! My little baby is doing it, i'm so proud.” Mom said with a smile.

“And just look at her face, she must really enjoy it.” Dad said with a smile as well.

Everyone watched as Bell released the biggest poop of her life into her pull-ups. Making it well known she was to young for them and needing something more appropriate. But the look on Bell’s face was that of pure bliss and happiness.

“Im pooping! Im pooping!” Bell shouted excitedly as the pull-up barely held it all it. Then gave her bottom a nice little shake to let everyone know just how much she loves it.

“Now what do you say to sissy for making your day so special?” Kailey asked.

“Twank you!” Bell shouted happily.

“Your welcome baby girl, but I don't think you can really be a 10 year old anymore, i think your more fitting as 1.”

With one last flash, Bell was now a happy, messy little one year old. Just so happy to be in her poopy diaper. 

Soon she will be upset when she is changed and want to be back in her dirty diaper again. But for the moment, she was happy. Especially when big sister Kailey bounced the messy baby on her knee, making Bell giggle in delight.

“I'm so glad your happy Bell.” Kailey whispered into the baby’s ear. “You were always such a big baby.”

• 4 months later...

the diaper carol

Santa has a very important job to do every year. As do most of the elves. But did you know, there are a special few elves that have an even more important job? 

their job is to take someone from the naughty list and move them to the nice list.

By using Christmas magic, 10 special elves pick a naughty child and do their best to make them good. 

Not all are successful, but most elves can help turn a few naughty children into good little boys and girls.

But there is one special elf who is unlike the rest. She doesn’t pick young naughty children, she picks the older ones. and she makes sure they are VERY good.

Tonya  ********* 
17 years old.
Naughty list.
Stolen money from family.
caught drinking.
Caught smoking weed.
Failing school.
Harassing classmates.
Vandalized.
Arrested for sexual harassment.

The elf could only smile as she read the list. She was going to have so much fun this year.

12/24/xx

Tonya was pissed as she stormed into her room as her parents left. She was getting nothing for Christmas besides a lecture and a warning from her father that if she didn’t shape up by this time next year, Tonya would be kicked out. 

But why should she care? she will be 18 next year. she’ll just get her own place! Find some guy with a lot of money so she can do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted!

“Oh, how will you afford to get a place?” a woman’s voice asked.

Tonya jumped and spun around to see a woman in a sexy elf’s costume sitting on her bed!.

“Who the hell are you!” Tonya screamed as she saw the stranger in her room. “Get out! I'm calling the cops!”

“Now aren’t you such a Scrooge. Is that any way to treat your new elf friend?” the woman asked with a sly smile on her face.

Tonya scrambled to grab her phone to dial 911, but as soon as she had it in her hands and pressed a button, she realized it was now a baby’s toy phone!

“What’s going on!” Tonya screamed as she tossed the phone and ran to her door which was somehow locked.

“Now now Scroogey, I think it's time to settle down. We have a big night ahead of us and I don’t want you tired too fast.” the elf says as she gets up from the bed. 

“Stay back! I’m warning you! I’ll kick your ass!” Tonya yells as she gets into a fighting position.

“What a potty mouth on you!” the elf said in a fake surprise. “But such big words coming from such a brat.”

The elf waved her hand as the power of Christmas magic began to surround Tonya. Striping her of her normal clothes and replacing them.

“Now don’t you look so much cuter like that?” the elf said with a smile as Tonya looked at herself in a mirror and screamed.

She was wearing a cute red dress with white trimmings, mary jane shoes, a red Santa hat, and an oversized diaper!

“What did you do!” Tonya screamed.

“Oh, just helping a naughty girl become a good girl.” the elf says as she suddenly grabbed Tonya. “I’ll see you when you get back.”

With that, the door flew open and the elf tossed Tonya threw the door before she could ask any questions.

Tonya’s butt landed in a soft patch of snow as she frantically looked around. Wondering how she got outside! She scrambled up and did her best to try to pull the dress down to hide the diaper she was wearing.

“Where the hell am I!” Tonya asked herself.

“Your wright here!” a little voice said with a giggle as Tonya spun around to see a little boy in an elf outfit, but was wearing a diaper as well. 

“Who are you! What’s going on!” Tonya asked frantically.

“I’m the Christmas spirit of the bast!” the boy said with a lisp and smile. “And your here to swee something!”

“W-wait, is this like that one movie? Um, Christmas whatever?” Tonya asked. “Does this mean if I learn some type of lesion things will go back to normal?”

But the boy wasn’t listening as he was already looking into the window of some house with a for sale sign out front.

As tonya looked inside, she could see her old house from when she was 7. This was the last Christmas she would have in this house. It was a nice large house that her dad was able to afford because he had a great job. That is until the business went under and the owner skipped town without paying his employees. 

Up until a few minutes before, her dad was able to spoil her rotten and get her anything she wanted. But the sudden loss of work and other financial troubles, her dad couldn’t afford her Christmas list.

Tonya looked inside as she saw the 7-year-old version of her screaming and throwing a tantrum on the floor. During the tantrum, she had somehow kicked off her pants and showed off the night time diaper she had to wear due to being a bedwetter till the age of 9.

“All thwat because you didn’t get a doll?” the elf boy asked.

“I-i may have overreacted a bit,” Tonya said as her face grew red with embarrassment at the sight she saw of her old self. “B-but I've gotten better! I don’t throw tantrums!”

“No, you just get into lots and lots of twouble.” the Elf boy told her.

She wanted to speak up and deny that, but she honestly couldn’t.

“Ok, you done here. Time for next one!” the elf boy shouted a door appeared.

“Wait next one?” Tonya asked as she was suddenly being pushed by the surprisingly strong little boy pushing on her diaper threw the door.

Tonya was now in the middle of a mall as she froze in fear and was about to freak out! So many people were around her! So many people could see her diaper!

She immediately jumped behind a rack of clothes as she tried her best to hide.

“Don't be a silly baby. No one here can see you.” a stern woman said as she grabbed Tonya and smacked her diaper bottom!

“Ow! Hey!” Tonya shouted as she turned to face the woman but soon began to cower.

The woman was tall and muscular, making Tonya look small and meek in comparison.

“I am the spirit of Christmas present. It is my job to show you what your actions have caused.” the large woman said as she grabbed Tonya’s hand and dragging her threw the store like a disobedient child.

Thankfully the woman was right as no one seemed to notice the teen wearing a short dress and a diaper.

They walked until they reached a weird-looking store.

“See anyone familiar?” the woman asked.

Tonya looked around for a moment and then spotted her parents. Why were they here?

“Are you sure this is the right thing to do?” Dad asked. “Isn’t there another way?”

“We’ve tried everything.” mom said angrily as she looked at the shelves. “Talking, grounding, therapy, religion, nothing works on her! If what that woman said is true thin this is what she needs.”

“But...this? Come on. We can't…” dad began to say before mom spun around with a large paddle in her hand.

“Just last year after you got your promotion she stole your credit card and tried to buy a car! Saying she deserved it because you now had more money!”

Dad stared at mom for a long moment before joining mom in their shopping.

“Don't forget we need to get the baby powder as well.” Dad reminded her.

“W-wait, what do they mean by that!” Tonya asked. “And what's that paddle for!”

“What do you think!” the woman yelled as she swats Tonya’s diaper again! “You've been such a little terror that they are planning on putting you back in diapers were you belong! Maybe this time they can raise you right!”

“No! Nonono! This can't happen! They can't do this!” Tonya yelled.

“You reap what you sow.” the woman tells her before grabbing tonya again and pulled her to another door and tossing her inside.

This time, Tonya was thrown right into a large man before falling back on her padded bottom.

As she looked up, she felt more like a baby them before as the man towered over her. His stern face staring down at her.

“A-a-are y-you t-the spirit of C-Christmas future?” tonya asked, but the mad didn’t say anything. Instead, he turned and let Tonya look into what looked like her living room.

“Deer? How's the dinner coming along?” mom yelled from the couch as she folded clothes.

“I’m almost done. Has she been fed and laid down yet?” dad yelled back.

“Not yet, just finishing the laundry now. Can you get a bottle ready?” mom asked. “Sweety! Come to mommy!”

Suddenly Tonya screamed at what she saw!

A slightly older version of Tonya came running into the living room wearing a bright pink onesie and a large diaper!

“That’s not me! That’s not me!” tonya screamed as she saw herself happily bounce up and down right next to mom as she suckled on a pacifier.

“You ready for your baba?” mom asked as baby tonya nodded happily.

Then tonya stopped bouncing. A strange look came across her face as she began to squat. 

“NONONONONONONO!” tonya screamed as she watched herself begin to fill her diaper right in front of herself!

“Aww, is my sweet girl filling her pants?” Dad asked as he came into the room with a bottle. “Good girl!”

Baby tonya had a happy look of relief as she finished using her diaper before she saw her baba.

“Mine!” tonya said as she grabbed the bottle and sat down in her messy diaper!

“Such a good girl” mom said with a smile.

“Such a stinky girl.” dad said with a laugh as he fanned his face. 

“NO! PLEASE NO!” Tonya screamed as she grabbed the man. “PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE DON'T LET ME BECOME THIS!”

“Don't be a sad baby.” the man tells her. “You'll get your baba soon as well.”

“NO!” Tonya screamed!

Suddenly, Tonya was back in her room with the sexy elf right in front of her.

“I’m sorry! I promise ill be good!” Tonya yelled as she grabbed the elf. 

“Oh I'm so happy to hear you say that!” the elf tells her with a large smile.  “I was a little worried you would be a bad baby girl for your mommy and daddy.”

“W-what?” Tonya asked confused. “What do you mean? I thought you were showing me my future if I didn’t change my ways?”

“Oh! Like a Christmas carol?” the elf asked. “I love that story! But no, it’s too late for you.” 

“W-what do you mean? Then what was that for!” Tonya yelled.

“To keep you busy while I fixed up your room!” the sexy elf said with a smile as tonya began to look around. Her room had become a complete nursery!

Before Tonya could scream again, the elf used her Christmas magic to put tonya in locking mittens, booties, and with a pacifier strapped to her head! 

“You were such a naughty girl, that you don’t deserve to be a big girl. The only thing you deserve is that nice diaper your wearing.” the elf said as she easily picked Tonya up and strapped her to a changing table with the diaper pointed in the air. “It didn’t even take much magic to convince your mommy and daddy to go along with this plan.

“Mhmm!” tonya yelled behind her pacifier.

“Don't worry sweety, your mommy and daddy will be back soon. And when they do, they will have a bunch of presents for you! Now, why don’t you get your present for them ready.”

With just a little more magic, Tonya began screaming again as both her bladder and bowels began to strain for reliance!

“Tonya? Tonya?” dad asked as the door opened.

Their both mom and dad were surprised to see their diapered daughter alone in the room as she began to fill her diaper!

“Aww, look. That woman was right, Tonya did make us a present.” Dad said with a smile.

“Well then, she gave us her present, let’s give the baby girl she presents as well.” mom said with a smile as she held up a large wooden paddle with Tonya’s name engraved into it. 

As her parents grew closer, Tonya tried to let out muffled pleads but they went on deff ears.

The elf smiled as she stood in the doorway and watched as the naughty baby got her full diaper spanked. She knew by this time next year, with almost daily spankings, she would become a good baby girl for her mommy and daddy.

“I love making naughty kids into good babies.” the elf said with a smile on her face. “Have a merry Christmas babies! And you better be good, or I might just visit you.” 😉

sorry for the lack of updates. its just very hard to keep you all updated on my life. 

good news, i may be getting a job soon. which means ill be coming back to writing! ^.^

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, HopBop said:

/(OoO)\ There's gonna be another one? I'm so excited!

regression days is just a titel. all the story's, or chapters, are all just one off stories that fallow regression in some way. (i had someone plan on doing many regression stories and needed a place to put them all.)

a new one off story is currently in the works right now. 

• 3 weeks later...

regression days: slumber party sissy. P1

(this was a commision for diaperwiz in DA.)

(all characters in this story are 18 or over.)

Nichol sat on her couch as she and her friends chatted and discussed what they were going to do with Nichol’s twin brother Alexander. 

You see, their parents were out of down for the 3-day holiday and gave Nichol permission to invite a few friends over. Alex, on the other hand, was supposed to go to a friend’s house. But plans changed and Alex had to stay home. 

What’s the harm? He would just stay in his room while the 4 girls hung out. 

But puberty can be ruthless to a boy with urges. And after overhearing that one of the friends was going to go change in another room, he decided to try to sneak a peek.

However, he was easily caught and tied to a chair. 

The girls were all mad and wanted to punish him. But how? Ideas of shaving his head, to making a video about how he’s a peeping tom and posting it to youtube were good options. 

But it was Nichol’s friend Paige who had the best idea.

“Let's make him into a sissy!” Paige shouted.

“Huh?” everyone asked.

“I've been looking into hypnosis tracks online and have always wanted to try them!” Page tells them as she takes out her laptop and shows them all.

“But are you sure it would work?” Nichol asked.

“I don't know, but what could it hurt?” Paige asked. “Worst case scenario is we have him tied to a chair for a few hours,"

Nichol thought about it some more before finally giving the ok.

Using the site she found, Paige set up the hypnosis track and downloaded it to her phone. 

Using Alex’s own noise-canceling gaming headphones, the girls taped it to Alex’s struggling head before blindfolding him. 

Page then did one other thing and removed the tape on his mouth. Alex yelled and cried out, but Paige just threw a pill into his mouth and retaped it shut.

“What did you just give him?” Nichol asked.

“Just some of my ADHD medicine to help him focus on the recording," Page said with a smirk.

(authors note! This is just a fantasy. Never do something like this! Never give someone else prescription drugs.)

And there he sat for the next 4 hours. Unable to move. Unable to speak. Unable to see. He could only listen to the white noise.

The only thing they gave him, was removing the tape on his mouth for just a moment to add a hiking packs water hose into his mouth and retaping it so that he wouldn’t be thirsty.

“Alex, Alex, did you have a nice nap?” Nichol asked as she and her friends slowly removed the headphones, blindfold, and the tape on his mouth.

Alexander blinked for a few moments and looked around a moment. As if just waking up from a weird dream.

“Ya, I had a strange dream,” Alexander said as he sat up. His voice sounding softer than normal. “Were still having the sleepover right?”

The girls all looked at each other before huge smiles appeared on their faces. They now knew at least a few of their Hypno settings were working! Now to test some more.

“Well, I'm not so sure, Alexa," Nichol sais, “I don’t think your big girl enough to stay up with us,"

“Ya, we don’t want to babysit a baby," Emily, one of Nichol’s friends, told him.

“I'm not a baby!” Alexa shouted and puffed out his checks into a pout.

It was so hard for the girls not to burst out laughing. 

“Ok, fine then, but first, you have to go get ready,” Nichol told him. “It's a sleepover but you’re not in your pajamas yet,"

Nichol handed him a set of clothes and pushed him towards the bathroom.

“Hurry up and get dressed,” she told her brother.

As soon as he was inside, the girls all had a soft laugh as this was really happening!

When Alexa came out, most of the girls had to look away or else burst out laughing. 

He was wearing a small pink top that showed off his flat belly while wearing pink shorts. His small frame and being thin made it hard to really tell if Alex was even a boy or a girl. It could go either way.

Alexa was blushing.

“O-ok, I'm all dressed," he said meekly.

“Oh really? You're wearing everything?” Nichol asked. She didn't get a response as Alex tried to look away while blushing. So Nichol came over and pulled his shorts down. Revealing his boy underwear.

“That's no good!” Nichol shouted at her brother. “You know you need your pull-ups!”

The pull-ups belonged to Nicholes's friend Holly. She actually does have some bladder issues but she takes medication for that. The pull-ups are just used as back up protection, but she's willing to give them up for one night.

“No! I'm not a baby! I don't need pull-ups!” Alexa shouts

Nichole wastes no time pulling the sissy over her lap and spanking him in front of everyone! 

Normally, Alexander would have no trouble fighting back. But as Alexa, the hypnosis prevents her from fighting back. So she is helpless as she can only cry as she is spanked.

“Now go put your pull up on before I put you in a full diaper!” Nichol tells Alexa sternly as she snivels back into the bathroom to change.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe this is working!” Emily whispers.

“But what else are we going to do with him?” Megan askes.

“We doll him up," Page sais with another smirk as she tells everyone her next idea.

After Alexa came out wearing her pull up, the girls immediately went straight into a game of truth or dare!

Using a “random name picker” that Holly downloaded, they started their game. Going around in a circle, they will pick a name at random from the app and have that person do a truth or dare.

What Alexa didn’t know, however, is Holly added their name multiple times to increase the chance of Alexa being picked.

“Alexa, truth or dare?” Megan asked.

“Truth!” Alexa sais.

“How long have you needed diapers?” Megan asks

“I-i don't need my diapers!” Alexa says blushing.

“Alexa, don't lie. Tell them the truth. That you are still being potty trained and that mommy and daddy spank you every time you try to steal big kid undies," Nichol tells him.

Alexa looks like they are about to cry as they sheepishly tell the “truth” to the other girls. but she can feel her bladder begin to fill and knows she will need to use the potty soon. Maybe then she can show them she is a big girl!

The game goes to other people for a few rounds but then Alexa is picked again.

“What is your cup size?” Emily asks before snickering.

“C-cup size?” Alexa sais 

“Oh, she’s still flat. That’s why she’s still just a little girl," Nichol answers for him

Alexa is picked again.

“Truth or dare?” Nichol asks.

Alexa is blushing like mad as she decides not to pick truth anymore.

“dare?”

Finally!

“I dare you to let me style your hair!” Nichol says happily.

“O-ok?” Alexa says as his sister starts messing with his hair.

Next dire, “let me do your makeup," the one after that, “let's paint your nails," and the one after that, “pose for a picture,"

With his hair styled and slightly trimmed while wearing makeup, Alexa could pass for a teen girl easily. He looked especially cute when he posed for his picture.

All the girls were laughing and enjoying themselves. Some almost forgetting Alexa was even a boy to begin with.

Then the app picked someone that wasn't Alexa.

“Page have you ever given lip service to a guy?” Nicole asked with a wink.

“Ya, just last week with _____,” Page says with a smirk.

“Him!” Emily shouts surprised as the other girls laugh and giggle.

“Lip service?” Alexa asks confused.

The girls had a sudden idea.

“Oh, nothing a little girl like you needs to know," Nicole tells her.

“I'm not! I can do it too!” Alexa shouts. Which makes everyone start laughing. “I can!”

“Ok then, why don't you prove it," Page asks as Nicole gets up and goes to the kitchen.

“Here, we'll let you practice with a banana," Nicole said as she hands a banana to Alexa.

“U-um, how do I do it?” she asks sheepishly.

“Here, I'll help you," Emily said as she came over. “First, you need to be on your knees, and hold the banana up to your face,"

Alexa did as she was told and got on her knees and held the banana close.

“Ok, first you're going to need to kiss the tip of the banana," Emily told him as Alexa did as was told. “Then you gently lick the tip,"

“I thought you were going to have her go all in," Holly said with a smirk.

“Got to have her warm up to that, just wait a moment," Page tells her as all the girls watch the show.

“Now that you have it warmed up, it's time for you to start sucking on the banana," Emily tells him.

“S-sucking on a banana?” Alexa asks.

“Can the little girl not do it after all?” Nicole asks.

“N-no! I can!” Alexa shouts as she starts sucking on the banana.

“Just don't bite it!” Megan interjects. 

Alexa with the banana in her mouth is sucking on it as the girls around her laugh!

“No no! You need to be moving!” Emily tells Alexa, “don't just suck it like that, pull it out, but before its fully out, suck it back into your mouth,"

Confused, Alexa does as she is told and the girls start cheering for her!

“Ya, that's it!” Emily sais. “You are a natural!”

Alexa doesn't get why sucking on a banana is so fun, but getting cheered on like this was making her happy. But the signals of a potty break were calling her.

“U-um," Alexa says as she takes the banana out. “I need to go potty,"

“You can't stop now, come on, hold it," Megan tells her.

“Ya, now is where the real fun begins," Emily says as she stands up and takes the banana. She then stands right in front of Alexa while holding the banana close to her crotch. “Now start sucking,"

The banana was put into Alexa’s mouth as Emily began rocking her hips back and forth and shoving the banana in and out of her mouth.

“I can't believe she’s doing it," Nicole commented.

“Ya, but I can make it better," Page whispered before going into the kitchen and turning on the water before going behind Alexa.

Page sat behind her and reached her arms in front of Alexa and began using her fingertips to rapidly tap the area between Alexa’s navel and penis.

“Come on, why don't you show us that you're still just a little girl," Page whispered. “I know you can't hold it, so why don't you go ahead and pee your diaper,"

Alexa tries to say no, but Emily puts her hand on Alexa’s head and forces her to keep sucking.

“Which is it? Are you a big girl or a little girl?” Emily asked as she is practically fucking Alexa’s mouth with the banana.

Alexa was trapped! The sounds of the water and Page’s tapping was making her need to pee more! But it was becoming so hard to hold!

“Mmmmm!” Alex moaned from the banana. MMMM!”

“You're almost done! Just a little more!” Emily said as she began going faster and faster!

But Alexa was at her limit!

“MMMMMMM!” Alexa moaned in pleasure as she began peeing in her diaper and felt the seance of release! Emily quickly pulled out the banana with a loud pop.

“Close your eyes!” Megan shouted at Alexa before squirting a little bit of sunscreen lotion onto Alexa’s face.

When Alex opened her eyes, she was panting like mad as Nichole took a picture.

A picture of Alexa on her knees, with a banana resting on her lips and face covered with white stuff. A look of relief on her face as if she had just cum from given the best blowjob of her life!

“Oh my god! Look at her!” Page said as she and the other girls looked at the picture while Alexa used a towel to wipe off the lotion. Still confused as to what they had her do?

Before any of them could do anything else,  the doorbell ring.

“Oh, that must be the pizza guy!” Holly said as she is about to go get the pizza when she has a better idea. “Alexa, I dare you to go get the pizza,"

U-um, ok?” Alexa says as she gets up and heads to the door.

As soon as she left the room, Holly whispered her new idea to her friends. The devious smiles all spread across their face.

“S-sorry, you forgot to give me the money for the pizza,” Alexa says as she comes back from the door.

“Oh right, I'm so dumb," Holly said as she goes to her purse and gets the money. “Oh shoot, I don't have enough for a tip,"

“Does anyone else have a little money for the tip?” Alexa asks.

“How old is the pizza guy?” Magan asks.

“Um, 17 I would guess, why?” Alexa asked

“Well, we don't have enough for a tip, why not give him a ‘Special’ tip,” Magin asked.

“Special tip?” Alexa asked confused.

Outside, the pizza guy is waiting for the chick to return so he can get to his next delivery. 

“Fuck, why is it always the blonds that forget their money.'' The guy mumbles to himself as he waited 4 minutes for the girl to return.

Suddenly the door reopens and the pizza guy freezes.

Standing in front of him was the cute flat chested girl now naked except for a wet pull up!

Behind her were some of her friends giggling and filming this!

“H-h-hear i-i-is you-your m-money!” Alexa sais with her face beat red. The only thought in her mind was wondering how the other girls convinced her to do this!

The pizza guy is just staring dumbfounded for a few moments before he finally snaps out of it and gives over the Pizza.

“I'll take that!” Page says as she hurries over and grabs the pizza while Alexa is still holding the money.

“S-s-sorry w-w don't h-have enough f-f-for a t-tip, so I h-hope t-that's fine," Alexa says as she finally hands over the money.

“Y-ya, it's fine," the pizza guy says as he starts grinning like an idiot as he can't help but look at the cute naked girl in front of him! Not even the soggy pull up was enough to deter him.

Alexa’s heart was pounding like crazy as she stood right in front of this guy. Letting his eyes examine every part of her, not even caring that she was currently wearing a diaper right in front of him. It made her excited.

As the pizza guy staired, he noticed something strange. The pull up was moving? It looked almost like…

Suddenly the pizza guy took off after realizing the truth!

“HAHA! Got so embarrassed he ran off!” Emily laughed along with all the girls as Alexa shut the door and turned to them.

Everyone could see the pitched tent Alexa had in her pull up! 

“Looks like someone was more excited about being seen in her wet diaper," Nichol commented.

Page came in front of Alexa and grabbed the front of Alex’s diaper and began to rub it as Alexa let a moan escape her lips. 

“Your little clit seems very excited like a big girl. But you wet your diaper like a little girl. Do you want to get changed and go to sleep, or do you want to play a little longer with the big girls?” Page asks as she had more plans for the little Sissy.

• 1 month later...

im just going to post all my one shots here. ^w^

this is a short story commissioned by sparkledust1

Code:lyoko (ABDL commision)

Code: potty.

(takes place between episodes 25 & 26.)
Backstory- Jeremie Belpois, an 11-year-old boy, and his friends discovered a supercomputer hidden in an abandoned factory. Upon investigation, they learn they can enter a virtual world known as Lyoko. Here, they meet an AI named Aélita and a dangerous program called X.A.N.A.

After many adventures and dangers, the kids find a way to use the supercomputer to bring Aélita to life.

“Welcome to earth,” Jeremy says as he and the gang cheer behind them as their virtual friend Aélita is finally turned human.

Aélita smiles back as she slowly gets up and looks at everyone before looking down at herself. The new sensations of her body both confuse and excite her.

Jeremy holds out one of his hands for Aélita to take and helps her step out of the virtualization chamber.

I-i can’t believe it.” Aélita says as she takes her first uneasy steps in the real world.

“It’s nice to see the real you Aélita,” Yumi tells her.

“Congrats.” Ulrich as his footage from being devirtualized is starting to wear off and was now able to stand on his own.

“Nice going Einstein!” Odd told Jeremy happily.

“So, uh… she was virtual before, and you kids brought her to life?” Jim, the only adult here, was very confused by the whole situation.

“It’s a long story Jim.” odd tells him. “Well explain better later but for now, we should celebrate! I say we go out to eat”

“While that sounds nice, Aélita just materialized and should get accustomed to it first,” Jeremy suggested.

“No, I like Odd’s suggestion,” Aélita says with a smile. “I want to see more of the world.”

Jeremy is hesitant at first, but smiles and nods.

About an hour later, the 5 kids were all at a local restaurant and ordering their meal. Odd suggesting Aélita try everything on the menu but Umi pointing out they don’t have the money for that. Instead, everyone just picks something simple.

Aélita was just enjoying everything around her. The sights of the town as they came to the restaurant, the sounds of people they passed by, and the smell of the cooking food. Everything just seemed so amazing.

She was extremely curious when the waiter brought her a glass of water and Jeramy had to explain it to her.

“This is so fascinating,” Aélita comments as she holds the glass. “It’s so different from the digital ocean.”

“Go on and give it a try,” Jeramy says as he takes a drink of his glass.

The rest of the kids stare as Aélita takes her first taste of cold water.

“Cold! But, good.” Aélita tells them as the kids laugh and she finishes the drink.

It wasn’t long before they got their food and Aélita got another glass of water.

Just like with the water, Aélita was ecstatic with the food.

“Slow down Aélita,” Umi says as she sees Aélita eating a little fast without realizing it. “It’s better to go slower and enjoy the food, or else you might choke.”

“Ya, or you’ll look like Odd who wolfs down his food.” Ulrich comments.

“Hey, not my fault this food is better than the stuff we get at school.” Odd replies just before he takes a big bite and nearly chokes!

The rest of the gang laugh as he quickly drinks some water and is able to breathe again. While Aélita drinks another glass of water herself.

Once dinner was over, the gang started to head back to the factory with a to-go box for Jim. he decided to stay back and let the kids have their celebratory dinner alone. Just asked that they bring him back something.

“Man, that was so good! I wish we could eat like that all the time.” Odd said happily.

Maybe once you get a job you can.” Ulrich comments.

“I already have a job! It's called being a Lyoko warrior!” odd shots back but everyone ignores him this time.

“So Aélita, what did you think about your first earth meal?” Jeremie asks.

“It was very good,” Aélita tells him happily. “This sensation of being “full” is quite pleasant.

“Just wait, we will make sure you can experience much more,” Umi tells her.

As they get closer to the factory, Aélita looks up at the dimming sky.

“Earlier it was so warm, now it's starting to get a bit colder.” Aélita points out.

“That’s because the sun is no longer heating this side of the world,” Jeremie explains.

“I see, but despite that, why do I suddenly feel strangely warm?” Aélita asks.

The gang all stop and look at Aélita before Odd starts laughing. Ulrich, Jeremie, and Umi all blush just as Ulrich punches Odd in the arm to shut him up.

“C-come on, we should get inside quickly!” Umi says as she grabs Aélita’s arm.

“W-why? What's wrong?”Aélita asks, now getting a little worried as she is pulled along.

“n-nothing! y-you, um…” Jeremie tries to say but can’t find the right words.

“You wet yourself princess!” odd tells her before Ulrich punches him again! “Oww! What?”

Jim is happy to see the kids once they get to the factory.

“I was starting to get worried you kids wouldn't come back.” Jim sais. “So, what did you bring me?”

“No time!” Umi says as she quickly hands him some money. “I need you to get something from the store.”

“Huh? What's going on?” Jim asks. To which Umi beacons him closer and whispers in his ear.

Jim blushes a moment before looking at Aélita and confirming what Umi told him.

“I-I'll be back!” Jim said as he quickly ran out of the factory.

“Come on Aélita,” Umi tells her as she takes her hand once more and leads her to a bathroom in the factory. “Don’t you boys dare come near here!”

“What happened to her?” Ulric asks. “Did the virtualization have a bug?

“No. I think this might be because her body isn't used to earth yet.” Jeremie tells him.

“What do you mean? She was walking and talking with us just fine.” Odd pipes in.

“Yes but that is what she was able to do on Lyoko. She’s never eaten or drank anything before today and this is a new experience for her body. One we couldn’t have predicted.”

“I don't understand. What has happened to me?” Aélita asks as Umi had her remove her skirt.

“W-well, you see, the human body needs food and water to survive. But we filter out what is needed and then we...um...expel it later.” Umi tries to explain as best she could as she turns on a sink to wash the pee from the skirt and glad the water here still runs.

“S-so what I just did, wasn't normal?” Aélita asks, confused.

“N-no, it’s normal, it’s just…” Umi is trying her hardest to think of a way of explaining it. “When we’re young, we learn to hold the..um...waist, inside us. Until we can get to a room like this to expel it.”

“I-i see,” Aélita says as she’s starting to get it. Barely. “You humans are...very complicated.”

“Just wait 2 more years, it will get worse,” Umi mumbles to herself.

“Huh?”

“N-nothing!” Umi says while blushing more and hoping Jim gets here faster!

Not long later Jim returns with a shopping bag and quickly brings it to the girls.

“What’s in the bag Jimbo?” odd asks curiously.

“None of your beeswax,” Jim tells him.

Back inside, Umi pulls out the new clean skirt for Aélita, along with other garments.

“What are those?” Aélita asks.

“Their pull-ups,” Umi tells her. “They act like a form of protection just in case you have another accident.”

“How long would I have to wear one?” Aélita asks as Umi hands her one.

“Until you learn how to use the toilet,” Umi tells her while turning around. “Now just take off those wet underwear and put them on.”

Aélita does as she is told and puts them on. When Umi looked back, she had to admit that Aélita did look a little cute wearing the pink pull-ups that matched the rest of her outfit.

After putting the new skirt on, the girls leave the room. Both slightly blushing at the ordeal.

“You doing ok Aélita?” Jeremie asks concerned.

“Yes, I'm doing fine,” Aélita says with a smile as her pull up silently crinkles. “It's just another fascinating experience.