Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Desperation or Wetting? What do you prefer?

I absolutely love desperation but I really want that desperation to end with a wetting. I love that feeling of a 9/10 desperation but it feels anti climatic to just pee intentionally after all that

This right here!  Sums it up.

9 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Wetting, hands down. The feeling of the first warm wet gush leaking past my lips, pooling briefly around me before streaming down my legs, then the soaking that follows.....bliss

Desperation is basically just foreplay for me...(and an excuse to squirm and hold myself and generally get totally turned on, if I’m being honest) 

I like both. When you start to get desperate you get that great feeling of fullness, then comes the fidgeting, leg crossing and grabbing yourself (sometimes when I grab myself and have a hard on I start rubbing and have cum on my pants). After a while comes the best part, where you give up and release it all on your pants. That's full bliss and the most sexual part of it all. If I haven't cum, or if I already have, I start rubbing through my panties or boxers until I do

Desperation yes, but then let it all go usually through my panties. I more often than not wear skirts when going out and knowing I'm going to hold. I can then pee fairly discreetly and love the feel of wet panties

• Upvote 1

Wetting by a country mile. That shiver of excitement as you let go without having removed your clothing and the sense of naughtiness envelopes you ... that's amazing.

• Upvote 1

Desperation. By far. For ages, I didn’t even like wetting and found it turn off, now I’m kinda indifferent but it can be good sometimes.

I really like both, but it's the initial start of the wetting, the hissing noises, and the look of embarrassment that get me off... 

I much prefer wetting, especially intentional wetting and casual wetting, when someone just pees themselves in the middle of whatever they're doing instead of going to the bathroom.

• Upvote 2

Dont care much about desperation just the wetting

Like to wear padded nappies with added pads and see how much i can pee without leaking.Usually on road trips in car

I absolutely love both. The only problem is that I don't live alone, so I can't really get away with wetting that often with the cleanup. I can sneak being desperate though, and the buildup is the best part!

Edited by LittleRaven556

I prefer wetting to desperation.  In fact, I like nude peeing and golden showers best.  But, I do find some desperation prior to an intentional wetting sexy too.  Does that make sense?  LOL!

I like desperation, wetting and water-sports.  My favorite is a girlfriend putting on a pee show just for me.

• love 2

For me there was first just the wetting then it became the release as desperation reached its end, and the anticipation of the release as desperation built.

Wetting defiantly, don't get me wrong I love desperation but my interest deflates if they make it or are way over the top in their squirming. Basically wetting is relatively simple but desperation can be way over done and dramatized to the point of it being cheesy and not enjoyable...

desperation always! best part of it.

but ofc the shameless leaking and wetting as the poor one squirms is good.

Edited by yeetwithpee

Desperation! I like seeing people having close calls. I don't know why but seeing them wet themselves in public kind of makes me feel bad for them.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, 2prnot2p said:

I prefer wetting to desperation.  In fact, I like nude peeing and golden showers best.  But, I do find some desperation prior to an intentional wetting sexy too.  Does that make sense?  LOL!

Makes perfect sense. Sadly haven't been with a partner who likes Golden showers in waaaaay to many years. I do like a little desperation, but I like the wetting part the best. Also nude peeing, fun. Easiest way for self Golden shower in shower.