Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation or Wetting? What do you prefer?

I like desperation- leaking- wetting and peeing!

I like it if a girl squat and pee, especially if she is forced to squat anywhere because she is needing to wee so bad that she can`t hold it any longer. To see her already wet panty down at her knees, to see  a powerful, strong and thick pee jet coming out with high pressure and loud hissing sound, from her slit between her naked thighs, is total arousing for me.

I love it if a girl pees endless long, if she pee a huge amount. To imagine that she had to hold all this  in her bladder, is total hot for me.

Than i start to think, was that her limit? How much longer would she have  been able to hold it? How much more could her bladder endure?

I like leaking too.

It is total arousing for me if a girl needs to pee really, really bad and if she has no chance to go anywhere, so that she has to hold it longer than she can. It is total hot for me if she starts to leak, if she make her panty wet and if she   still has to hold it.

I like wetting too, but not on purpose.

I like it if a girl try to hold her pee with all the power that a girl has to hold it in, but if she can`t hold it anymore. To see her pee herself, to see the wee running down her nude legs, is total arousing for me.

Most of all i love pee holding and desperation!!!!

It makes me total horny to see a girl fight against her need to wee, to fight against her strong urge to let her pee out from her overfilled and stretched bladder.

To see her cross her legs, to rub her knees, to massage her swollen lower abdomen, to feel her bulging bladder with her hand, to hold her crouch and to hear her moan and to hear her say how bad she would need to wee, is total arousing for me.

I like it too if a girl suffer in silence .To know that she is desperate to pee but try to hide her needs, to see it at her moves how bad she would need to go, but she don`t say anything, she hold it for hours more if she has to hold it, is hot too.

My favorites are long time holdings!

Only to know that a girl did not wee for a really long time makes me horny.

I love it if a girl don`t pee at a date. Not a single pee all day long.

I love it if a girl don`t pee before we go to sleep. To make love with her at the next morning, before she takes a much needed pee, is great.

I love it if a girl hold her morning pee for hours maybe all day long.

I love it to know that a girl is needing to go since a long time and still has to wait for hours more.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like desperation- leaking- wetting and peeing! I like it if a girl squat and pee, especially if she is forced to squat anywhere because she is needing to wee so bad that she can`t hold it any l

I would like to know the proportion of people who like desperation over wetting, and vice versa. I mean, I like both, when a Girl is desperate to pee and have an accident, I like it, but I hate v

I love that too, boys can take a much needed pee after a long holding time, girls need to wee really, really bad too, but nowhere to go for girls, they have to hold it for hours more.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:47 AM, Papergami said:

I would like to know the proportion of people who like desperation over wetting, and vice versa.

I mean, I like both, when a Girl is desperate to pee and have an accident, I like it, but I hate videos of a girl peeing herlsef only because, I find them boring.

I prefer so much to see a girl squirmming, dancing in desperation to hold her bladder ❤️ even if she doesn't pee herself, or if is not showed her peeing.

So, I want to know your preference!

It's weird, for me both in combination are great, but the wetting is the key. In other words desperation is definitely hot, but the wetting is the payoff. It's sort of like having sex without orgasming lol.

I can remember at a disturbingly young age being turned on by BDSM themes, before I even knew what BDSM was.  Omorashi was a branch from there as in general it is a form of torture, can be a form of control/punishment, etc.  I am masochistic but generally only if in control... I enjoy the sensation/feeling of filling/tortuing my own and am incredibly turned on by the torturing/controlling of a female.  I couldn't really care less about urine or peeing in general other than the fact of a TRUE wetting being confirmation of a max effort hold, but generally get more psychologically if she takes it to 99% and measures for volume so I know EXACTLY how much she was holding and what that will generally feel like off my own experiences.  Dancing, bouncing, whining and all that is good but nothing get me quite like the TRUE desperation sounds and a bulge.  Gently, or even slightly roughly, squeezing a girl bladder from both inside and outside and feeling a rock hard mass is about the greatest thing in the world because anyone who has truly "held" know physiologically exactly how that state feels.  Only rivaled (for me) by controlling flow when she is finally allowed to go, the panic/agony on a woman's face when 50ml into a release she is shut off, not knowing if done or being fucked with, is absolutely delicious.

9 hours ago, lhansen said:

I absolutely love women, adult women, who simply wet their pants for convenience. Especially when it's simply no big deal to do it. 

The ones that are the sexiest, are ladies who will simply sneak a pee in their panties and pants, then say "Oh my, I guess I did wet my pants, what was I thinking".

Yes! I love a naughty woman, who refuses to fight full bladder pain at all costs!

I basically like exact polar opposite things for this fetish, with regards to myself and others.

With regards to myself, desperation all the way.  I've never managed to accidentally completely wet myself, and intentionally wetting myself (as I recently managed to do, so I could see how I felt about it) is actually kind of a turn-off for me.  I'm all about the feeling of slowly going mad from the need to pee and becoming less and less coherent, the feelings of discomfort/pain during, emotions like embarrassment and franticness and helplessness and so forth.  Especially if I'm being teased/tormented/controlled/etc. by somebody, or even better by multiple people at once.  I'm just a glutton for punishment.

I'm not into women being desperate, though, and in some contexts it's entirely a turn-off (especially if it involves embarrassment/shame, and crying is always 200% a turn-off).  I'm into women peeing, but not necessarily wetting, and the situations that interest me most usually have it being intentional (like the convenience wetting and sneaky peeing somebody else mentioned).

Wetting. The desperation is exciting too and I used to play with holding it in as a kid, especially on the way home from school, but always as a means to an end. It was exciting because it made me think constantly about wetting and I was planning to “have an accident” in my pants when I got home.

I agree quite much all what huberp76 earlier wrote. 

I prefer desperation more than wetting. 

I'm a big fan of long-lasting situation where someone (other, not myself) need to pee and that leads to desperation.
For that reason I'm not so big fan of wetting because when it happens, the situation ends for that. 
But sometimes, in some situations, wetting can also be exciting after overwhelming desperation. 

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)
On 8/3/2019 at 4:43 PM, Gregory10031 said:

Desperation - I like situations where women have to pee very badly but there's nowhere for them to go so they have to hold it. Especially situations where men get to pee but women don't. 

I love that too, boys can take a much needed pee after a long holding time, girls need to wee really, really bad too, but nowhere to go for girls, they have to hold it for hours more.