Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation or Wetting? What do you prefer?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like desperation- leaking- wetting and peeing! I like it if a girl squat and pee, especially if she is forced to squat anywhere because she is needing to wee so bad that she can`t hold it any l

I would like to know the proportion of people who like desperation over wetting, and vice versa. I mean, I like both, when a Girl is desperate to pee and have an accident, I like it, but I hate v

I love that too, boys can take a much needed pee after a long holding time, girls need to wee really, really bad too, but nowhere to go for girls, they have to hold it for hours more.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:59 PM, peeprincessx said:

I definitely prefer the wetting part, especially when watching/ teasing a partner. While the wetting isn't as good without the desperate squirms and moans, it's still the best part. I love the feeling of relief that washes over me when I finally let go, and I love watching the relief and embarrasment that plagues a partner when they have an accident (preferably in their pants 🤭🤭)

Same on my side.  The relief and warmth are better feeling than the desperation.  I do like personally getting to the point of knowing it just will start leaking, but the act of leaking and eventually full flow is just so much fun 😉

I'm very much on the wetting side. I understand the desperation attraction but I don't get a buzz from it, myself. I haven't witnesses a true wetting since I was a teenager and would love to see it happen. The rush you get when you see the stain start and spread has no comparison. I'm with princesspeex, I would love to see a partner have a true accident but don't know when it might happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Desperation for me. The feeling of the desperation is what I really like, and thinking of the desperate person/holder is feeling that and that they might not be able to hold it is the turn on for me. When the wetting happens, the amount of pee is more a confirmation of how bad she had to go and how much pee was making her that desperate.

I definitely prefer wetting to desperation. If I download a video showing both, I will inevitably edit out most of the desperation bits, maybe leaving just a few seconds of that immediately before the wetting, to show its context. The exception is extreme desperation, where the woman is actually starting to leak visibly.

On a personal level, I also prefer wetting to being desperate, as I don’t particularly enjoy feeling desperate. The exception might be if I’m wearing a diaper, mainly because I then feel less insecure about the danger of wetting in front of someone else.

• 2 weeks later...