Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation or Wetting? What do you prefer?

I absolutely love desperation but I really want that desperation to end with a wetting. I love that feeling of a 9/10 desperation but it feels anti climatic to just pee intentionally after all that

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like desperation- leaking- wetting and peeing! I like it if a girl squat and pee, especially if she is forced to squat anywhere because she is needing to wee so bad that she can`t hold it any l

I would like to know the proportion of people who like desperation over wetting, and vice versa. I mean, I like both, when a Girl is desperate to pee and have an accident, I like it, but I hate v

I love that too, boys can take a much needed pee after a long holding time, girls need to wee really, really bad too, but nowhere to go for girls, they have to hold it for hours more.

This right here!  Sums it up.

9 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Wetting, hands down. The feeling of the first warm wet gush leaking past my lips, pooling briefly around me before streaming down my legs, then the soaking that follows.....bliss

Desperation is basically just foreplay for me...(and an excuse to squirm and hold myself and generally get totally turned on, if I’m being honest) 

I like both. When you start to get desperate you get that great feeling of fullness, then comes the fidgeting, leg crossing and grabbing yourself (sometimes when I grab myself and have a hard on I start rubbing and have cum on my pants). After a while comes the best part, where you give up and release it all on your pants. That's full bliss and the most sexual part of it all. If I haven't cum, or if I already have, I start rubbing through my panties or boxers until I do

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, 2prnot2p said:

I prefer wetting to desperation.  In fact, I like nude peeing and golden showers best.  But, I do find some desperation prior to an intentional wetting sexy too.  Does that make sense?  LOL!

Makes perfect sense. Sadly haven't been with a partner who likes Golden showers in waaaaay to many years. I do like a little desperation, but I like the wetting part the best. Also nude peeing, fun. Easiest way for self Golden shower in shower.

I definitely prefer the wetting part, especially when watching/ teasing a partner. While the wetting isn't as good without the desperate squirms and moans, it's still the best part. I love the feeling of relief that washes over me when I finally let go, and I love watching the relief and embarrasment that plagues a partner when they have an accident (preferably in their pants 🤭🤭)