Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation or Wetting? What do you prefer?

I would like to know the proportion of people who like desperation over wetting, and vice versa.

I mean, I like both, when a Girl is desperate to pee and have an accident, I like it, but I hate videos of a girl peeing herlsef only because, I find them boring.

I prefer so much to see a girl squirmming, dancing in desperation to hold her bladder ❤️ even if she doesn't pee herself, or if is not showed her peeing.

So, I want to know your preference!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like desperation- leaking- wetting and peeing! I like it if a girl squat and pee, especially if she is forced to squat anywhere because she is needing to wee so bad that she can`t hold it any l

I would like to know the proportion of people who like desperation over wetting, and vice versa. I mean, I like both, when a Girl is desperate to pee and have an accident, I like it, but I hate v

I love that too, boys can take a much needed pee after a long holding time, girls need to wee really, really bad too, but nowhere to go for girls, they have to hold it for hours more.

Guest Staravia

It’s 100% the desperation. The ending in a wetting is the bonus. What I don’t enjoy is a fake desperation for a wetting or just a wetting because. 

I love many things outside of wetting and desperation, though I love wetting and have never had an interest for desperation. I do also enjoy peeing in things (cups, balloons, large containers, etc.), the idea of it in a magic/unnatural sense (peeing excessive amounts, long distances, being unable to stop peeing, etc.) and generally peeing in public places (tent at a festival, on a walk, in the car, etc.)

23 hours ago, Rvlis said:

I think I like desperation a little bit more than just simply wetting, though I do also prefer desperation that ends in wetting so I'm not actually all that sure ^^;

Hehe I do it too, don't worry xd I understand

23 hours ago, Desperationpee said:

Absolutely I prefer desperation, wetting is only the consequence when the  discomfort become too much for your body

Hehe owo very well said ❤️ 

23 hours ago, Staravia said:

It’s 100% the desperation. The ending in a wetting is the bonus. What I don’t enjoy is a fake desperation for a wetting or just a wetting because. 

Haha the ending wetting is a bonus xd yes, I think the same, I wouldn't have said it better

21 hours ago, Quackduck said:

Definitely desperation, I don’t care much for wetting. I actually prefer it when they pee outside or in a container or something.

Hehe, interesting. I was thinking about it, I really don't mind if someone have an accident, or pee at time, I also like to hear a girl moaning of relief uwu

20 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

I definitely prefer desperation. I like both, but wetting without desperation or at least an attempt to hold it sorta falls flat for me.

Yes, I don't like only wetting videos, they are so lame for me.

20 hours ago, Wide said:

I love many things outside of wetting and desperation, though I love wetting and have never had an interest for desperation. I do also enjoy peeing in things (cups, balloons, large containers, etc.), the idea of it in a magic/unnatural sense (peeing excessive amounts, long distances, being unable to stop peeing, etc.) and generally peeing in public places (tent at a festival, on a walk, in the car, etc.)

Well I like these sort of things too, explore how much girls can do with their piss ❤️

13 hours ago, wettingman said:

I like prolonged desperation , followed by a gradual wetting,  ( spurts & leaks) , because she just can't hold it in any longer, and eventually lets go after her pants are wet. Just peeing in ones pants without desperation does nothing for me.

YES! OwO I like to see their holding until their real limit! ❤️

1 hour ago, peedespes02 said:

I love being desperate and seeing desperate. Women hold crouch move around legs crossed.

I really love to see their crossing her legs ❤️ doubled crossed in desperation, omg ❤️

Well, so, they are 12 votes for desperation and 6 for wetting. I'm happy for the results xD

Great post! I’ve never really read up on people’s thoughts on the desperation vs. wetting question, but it’s very interesting.  I guess when I think about it I definitely enjoy both, but actually wetting is what really does it for me.

I like the feeling of pressure and the social anxiety of possibly losing control that comes with desperation, both for myself or when with/watching somebody else. But it’s the sensation of actually wetting myself, or seeing somebody else wet themselves that really gets me.  This is especially true when I’ve been lucky enough to have my wife wet herself while sitting on my lap, or wetting in bed next to me, etc.  Feeling that warm wetness on you, especially if you had no idea it was coming is an instant turn on!