Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Going home on the bus with a full bladder

Guest Pfunns

Does anyone else get that feeling when they haven't had the chance to fill for days and wake with a reasonably full bladder that you really want to fill to bursting point but you know you have things you must to do so you cant!

Getting to the point where I don't want to, I NEED to fill my bladder till I burst. !!

2 hours ago, Pfunns said:

Does anyone else get that feeling when they haven't had the chance to fill for days and wake with a reasonably full bladder that you really want to fill to bursting point but you know you have things you must to do so you cant!

Getting to the point where I don't want to, I NEED to fill my bladder till I burst. !!

Just do it!!! 😏

Guest Pfunns
1 hour ago, Wombat48 said:

Just do it!!! 😏

At some point within the next 8 hours I will reach bursting point because my bladder is in desperate need of doing a big hold. It's throbbing to be full and in fact my bladder and penis are utterly insisting upon it! "Fill me fill me fill me!" 😛 

Guest Pfunns
3 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Mmmm nice! Take a vid this time 😏😏

I will see what i can do. Hopefully my bladder is energised for some serious volume holding 😄 

4 hours ago, Pfunns said:

If the things that you must do will be followed by time at home, and if they can be accomplished while needing to pee, it might still work out.  For some people with jobs that limit opportunities to pee, performing their daily routines with a full bladder happens a lot.  

4 hours ago, Pfunns said:

I've started feeling this way lately myself. I just got home from a week vacation with the in-laws, and am off next week to a convention with the hubby. so yeah lots of not being able to hold these few weeks.

Guest Pfunns
30 minutes ago, NiagraFalls said:

I've started feeling this way lately myself. I just got home from a week vacation with the in-laws, and am off next week to a convention with the hubby. so yeah lots of not being able to hold these few weeks.

I feel for you NiagraFalls. Perhaps an overnight hold will keep you going for now. At least you will be able to wake feeling nice and full and could hold for a little while. 

Guest Pfunns
54 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

If the things that you must do will be followed by time at home, and if they can be accomplished while needing to pee, it might still work out.  For some people with jobs that limit opportunities to pee, performing their daily routines with a full bladder happens a lot.  

Sometimes I've been full at work with no opportunity to go and it's been nice but sometimes not. I like to be able to enjoy a full bladder rather than be in an inconvenient place and having that urgent need with not enough volume to enjoy the heavy, stretched and bulging feeling of being seriously full. I could begin earlier though by increasing my fluid intake before i get home so i'm already filling quickly 

Just now, Wombat48 said:

For a planned hold I prefer to be at home, ideally with nothing else I have to do, however I also enjoy motorway traffic jams when very desperate!!

XD I find doing that really hard because the restroom is right there and my impulses would immediately go to the restroom. 

I tried desperately to hold it, and when I started squirting a bit of pee, I knew it wouldn't be much longer.   The harder I tried, the harder it became to hold, and minutes seemed like hours.  Then a little more squirted out as my bladder screamed for release. 

Guest Pfunns
2 minutes ago, Bobjr said:

I tried desperately to hold it, and when I started squirting a bit of pee, I knew it wouldn't be much longer.   The harder I tried, the harder it became to hold, and minutes seemed like hours.  Then a little more squirted out as my bladder screamed for release. 

mmm, that sounds so nice 🤤