Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What time of day do you enjoy your omorashi fetish most?

I always wake up bursting to pee and often I will hold and get very very desperate as I really live the feeling. 

During the day I can get so busy with life that I either forget to hold or it’s not practical. 

Then I sit down on an evening and gave mugs of tea and before I know it i’m Squirming watching tv or reading and enjoying my fetish again.

so is there a time of day when you enjoy it or think about it more? 

For me it's usually afternoon if I am free, it probably related to the fact that peak of my sexual energy is always in the mid-late afternoons.

I thoroughly enjoyed morning desperation when I was younger, let's say late teens through the early 20's, but by some reason it rarely works for me anymore. In these younger years I was a very sound sleeper and would rarely wake up from a full bladder. I've never wet the bed (except one time, but it was after I exhausted my bladder with 3 consecutive extreme holds), I would just keep sleeping no matter how bad I have to pee, and a habit of drinking a big mug of black tea before bedtime along with tendency to well hydrate myself with water through the day made my large bladder very useful to let me sleep all night long. It wasn't uncommon for me back then to wake up in the morning with achingly full bladder, and a lot of days instead of going to the bathroom I would intentionally stay under the blankets longer holding it and torturing my bladder by laying on it or prodding it with my hand. But as I grew up to my late 20's, my bladder stated to wake me up being only about half full. It didn't get weaker and I could easily keep holding at that level being awake, but it always wakes me up way before it get's really full, and it's too distracting to just fall back asleep. 

Mostly in the evening to late at night for me. This is in part due to usually working during the day and so my free time tends to be in the evening. However, even on weekends or days off I rarely indulge in much omorashi play during the day. I'm not sure why exactly. Part of at least is hearing people coming and going in the building or whatever tends to be a distraction or create a feeling, however unlikely, that I'm about to be interrupted. Otherwise, I think it's mostly just habit.

In a related point, for some reason I don't much enjoy holding my morning pee. In a way, I'm somewhat jealous of those who do as it seems in theory to be so fun but in actual practice I don't really care for it myself.

I enjoy it mostly in the evening, when I can hold myself , wet my pants if I want, with it unlikely that someone will show up at my door. Also , sometimes I masterbate to a particulary good pee story , or video. Obviously , I don't want to be  caught doing that either.

Years ago I was on the verge of wetting myself when my son showed up. I had to force myself to hold it beyond where  I normally have lost control . It was very painful. 

THe same is true when pleasuring myself. I had to quickly stuff my erection in my pants.

So now it is mostly eveningsb.

Mostly afternoon (if not at work) or evening (if at work)
Normally I pee in the morning and have an enjoyably full bladder by late afternoon or early evening.
Sometimes if I leave out my morning pee the desired sensations of a full bladder already start by early afternoon and I cherish these feelings until it really becomes more than annoying hours later.

Guest Staravia

I prefer evening desperation and wetting. Purely, because I prefer hydrated pee (Like water) and find in the morning I am more dehydrated. Does that make me a bit weird?

On 8/5/2019 at 2:46 PM, Here4theFun said:

Mostly at night, I try and hold the afternoon and then when it's dark and I'm alone I feel I can enjoy it more. 

I like when it's fall and the sun goes down at 4:30 PM and I'm wearing a long coat and pants and I can soak myself and nobody can see, but if you ask, I will open my coat and you can see the DISASTROUS stain.