Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever lost control while vomiting?

Once I was working in a store with a girl who was about six months pregnant; let’s call her Bethany. So, Bethany isn’t feeling well, and she goes into the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later and instead of going back to her register, runs into the back office. I notice her jacket is tied around her waist when she comes out. I asked her if she was okay, and she explained that she threw up too hard, and combined with the baby kicking her bladder, it made her pee her pants. 

Guest kinkynatious

Once when I drank way too much as a teenager (probably should have gone rather to the hospital instead of going home that night lmao). I was sitting in front of the toilet fully clothed and couldn't stop to vomit and my bladder just gave in. I soaked myself and was sitting in my own puddle while I continued to vomit.

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2019 at 3:24 AM, cheese142 said:

Umm... Quick question. Why are people so concerned by this?

Well, you're on a specialized forum about enjoying holding pee, wetting, messing, diapers, and all kinds of assorted sexual acts and fetishes. Is it any wonder that vomiting comes up along with these?

This might surprise you, but some people are into some weird shit. Be considerate. Yeah, it's weird - but so are the things that you and I are into. Why antagonize them?

18 minutes ago, BabyDreams said:

Well, you're on a specialized forum about enjoying holding pee, wetting, messing, diapers, and all kinds of assorted sexual acts and fetishes. Is it any wonder that vomiting comes up along with these?

This might surprise you, but some people are into some weird shit. Be considerate. Yeah, it's weird - but so are the things that you and I are into. Why antagonize them?

There is being into weird shit but vomiting can mess up your teeth and cause numerous other ill health effects. So it shouldn't be practiced in a way holding in your pee or messing your diaper is done. Sharing stories and art of it you have this fetish you should probably just leave in the fictional world.

On 9/6/2019 at 5:38 PM, cheese142 said:

There is being into weird shit but vomiting can mess up your teeth and cause numerous other ill health effects. So it shouldn't be practiced in a way holding in your pee or messing your diaper is done. Sharing stories and art of it you have this fetish you should probably just leave in the fictional world.

I mean, holding your pee can give you a UTI. Theres dangers in most fetishes. Don’t judge others

On 9/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, cheese142 said:

I get what you are saying, and you know what? You're right. But you're right only in the particular, and wrong in the general.

Yes, vomiting has adverse effects on your health, that should definitely be considered. But wetting and messing can have ill health effects, too: UTIs and other infections, various skin conditions like diaper rash. There's a perfectly valid argument (like the one you just made) that can be levied aganist these on the same grounds; better to leave them in the fictional world then, right? 🙂 But if you look around these parts, it's not happening 😉 So where to draw the line? Obviously at consenting adults doing lawful things in private, if you ask me.

It's important to have the risks in mind, but let other people decide for themselves what level of risk they are comfortable with. And there are better, more clever ways to bring up health risks than what you are doing. How about this: "Oh, hey, won't stomach fluids fuck up your teeth? How do you protect them if this is happening to you?" You can steer the discussion towards risks without antagonizing people, that's all.

I had been drinking with some buddies. Then my friend's then girlfriend gave me a shot of tequila (I had been drinking whiskey all night). Got the spins really bad and went to the bathroom to vomit. Each heave made me spurt into my boxer briefs. Only time it ever happened.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:38 PM, cheese142 said:

If you really want to puke do the gallon milk challenge. Milk will neutralize all the acid in your stomach, so up it comes without hurting nearly as much as just sticking your fingers down your throat.

On 9/10/2019 at 3:17 PM, BabyDreams said:

I get what you are saying, and you know what? You're right. But you're right only in the particular, and wrong in the general.

Yes, vomiting has adverse effects on your health, that should definitely be considered. But wetting and messing can have ill health effects, too: UTIs and other infections, various skin conditions like diaper rash. There's a perfectly valid argument (like the one you just made) that can be levied aganist these on the same grounds; better to leave them in the fictional world then, right? 🙂 But if you look around these parts, it's not happening 😉 So where to draw the line? Obviously at consenting adults doing lawful things in private, if you ask me.

It's important to have the risks in mind, but let other people decide for themselves what level of risk they are comfortable with. And there are better, more clever ways to bring up health risks than what you are doing. How about this: "Oh, hey, won't stomach fluids fuck up your teeth? How do you protect them if this is happening to you?" You can steer the discussion towards risks without antagonizing people, that's all.

That is mostly reasonable. I did not intent to sound like as much of a jerk as I did. Skin rashes go away however after some time while damages to your teeth and the inside of you esophagus are very slow to heal.

On 9/11/2019 at 4:41 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

If you really want to puke do the gallon milk challenge. Milk will neutralize all the acid in your stomach, so up it comes without hurting nearly as much as just sticking your fingers down your throat.

Interesting to note. How did you find this out? Was it from personal experience or did you hear it somewhere? 

• 3 years later...

well, I have had some urine come out while vommiting, but I throw up really hard to the point my throat hurts after. Vomiting, for me, is a turn off, and I have emeteophobia as well making it really hard for me at amusement parks to the point where I ask the person next to me if they have a strong stomach, because my puke always has chunks I would not find trying to pee while vomiting fun, and I love peeing so I do not want to ruin my piss kink by being disgusted.

When I was in my’30’s I suffered from debilitating migraines. On one occasion I got the warning “Aura” and tried to make it home from work before the severe pain and nausea struck. I was about a half mile from home when I started to lose my vision so I pulled over, got out of my truck, and went to the passenger side of the vehicle. I was there for a few seconds before the first wave of pain and nausea hit me with such force that I fell to my knees, vomited, pissed and shit myself simultaneously.  After about 15 minutes I was able to see well enough to get a tarp out of the back of the pickup and put it on the seat and make it home. Not a fun wetting.