Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has any male here ever worn a silicone vagina

Bit of a long shot but I've been doing a bit of experimenting recently and I'm really interested to see what it feels like to pee yourself as a woman. I feel as if women's pee spreads better as they haven't got any manhood in the way. The only thing I can find to simulate that is to buy some silicone pants with a vagina. They're quite expensive but I have the money. I just wanted to see if anyone here has had any experience with one.

Edited by LVWetting (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Ugh god I've fantasized about this for so long but there aren't any that would work for me. This one on Amazon seems really good: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RXKCRFW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QtYnDbYV4Y1XH

Do it, and please let me know how it goes. Live the dream. 

When you say wouldn't work. Did you try some. This is what I'm thinking of buying https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401804391734

9 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I don't think that one has a way to pee through it. Most of these are just cosmetic. You gotta make sure they have the catheter. It's just a tube you stick your penis in that leads to the vulva.

And no, none of these would fit me. 

It does, iv'e checked with the seller. Well I guess I'll give it a go and I'll let you know how it goes.

Just took your penis between your legs. Works same way, that’s what I do. The patterns look just like females. Also sometimes it’s equal front and back sometimes your feel it spread across your butt down back your legs etc etc. this topics come up before and this was what was suggested. I think it’s a great simulation.

So I got it guys and it's amazing. It's a little tricky getting your penis into the tube at first. But once it's in it feels amazing. A pair of knickers fit perfectly over the top (if that's your thing). Got myself some opaque tights as well and the wetness spreads evenly. I'm no transgender, but I do like to have a little fun once in a while. May record a video in the future. Just not sure if I want it floating around on the internet yet.

7 hours ago, LVWetting said:

So I got it guys and it's amazing. It's a little tricky getting your penis into the tube at first. But once it's in it feels amazing. A pair of knickers fit perfectly over the top (if that's your thing). Got myself some opaque tights as well and the wetness spreads evenly. I'm no transgender, but I do like to have a little fun once in a while. May record a video in the future. Just not sure if I want it floating around on the internet yet.

If you wanna make a video just stand somewhere really generic and make sure your face doesn't show. If you have any tattoos cover them with cloth or makeup. I know I'd love to see it. 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:56 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

If you wanna make a video just stand somewhere really generic and make sure your face doesn't show. If you have any tattoos cover them with cloth or makeup. I know I'd love to see it. 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:56 PM, alaskadl said:

I would love to see as well. Even in a pair of pants to see the pattern it makes. 

Okay guys I'll give it ago. How would you like to see it. From my point of view (I have a gopro with a head strap) or shall I put the camera on a stand facing my legs.