Save 20% on Gold Subscription upgrades! ×

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread

20200209074156_1.thumb.jpg.8c400f8da9073fcaa974822f89e98ca8.jpg

Bendy and the Ink Machine: Walking in on an Angel

Thought I'd do something with Alice Angel from "Bendy and the Ink Machine". The idea here is that one of the items she requested is toilet paper: she's taking a leak, but she doesn't have anything to wipe with, and that's a REALLY big problem, given that her urine is ink. So the protagonist (can't remember their name) has gone to fetch her a roll, but instead of just opening the bathroom door open a crack to toss the roll through, they've opened it up fully. Needless to say, Alice isn't responding too well to that.

If the dialogue is too difficult to make out, I'll transcribe it here: '*angry screech* OUT, pervert! I'm INKING here!'

• Upvote 1

20200211165954_1.thumb.jpg.bb46c8cf8376d14bb44486f49ecda4c6.jpg

My Little Pony: Ruling Over the Thrones

Decided to do another "My Little Pony" piece. This one's of the two main princesses, Celestia and Luna.

My headcanon for them is that as rulers of day and night, they have diametrically opposed magic, and some of it is exuded whenever they use their respective toilets (or 'thrones', as it were). This would mean that if they were to both go at the same time, the unintended merging of their magics would cause a LOT of damage.

Celestia's currently going, but she can tell her sister's gotta go as well, so she's blocking off her toilet as a reminder of the situation. So poor Luna's just gotta hold it in until her sister's done, which could be a while.

• Upvote 1

Hey there! I had to take some gmod screenshots recently for something I'm working on, and I felt like sharing something I learned here!

You can take screenshots of a much higher quality with the command "poster", followed by a number. Like for example "poster 2", which will take a screenshot with double dimensions. I used that one and the images I got were the same as the in-game settings, without any pixel compression or anything. The images will still save in the default folder, or wherever they normally go when you use the camera. 

You can also use a command to bind it to a key to make it easier to use, I bound it to my \ key. So you would type: bind \ "poster 2"

I hope this was helpful! I enjoy checking this thread every now and then to see if any new desperation has been done! :3c

Edited by Lapiiss

2 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

Hey there! I had to take some gmod screenshots recently for something I'm working on, and I felt like sharing something I learned here!

You can take screenshots of a much higher quality with the command "poster", followed by a number. Like for example "poster 2", which will take a screenshot with double dimensions. I used that one and the images I got were the same as the in-game settings, without any pixel compression or anything. The images will still save in the default folder, or wherever they normally go when you use the camera. 

You can also use a command to bind it to a key to make it easier to use, I bound it to my \ key. So you would type: bind \ "poster 2"

I hope this was helpful! I enjoy checking this thread every now and then to see if any new desperation has been done! :3c

Oh! I wasn't aware of that!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to keep that in mind for my next image.

20200214092949_1.thumb.jpg.701f2a837a2f0d2e0035d066976b0084.jpg

Valentine's Day 2020: The Valentinkle's Potty Dance

I wanted to do a special little piece for Valentine's Day, and this is what I came up with.

Some female characters are doing a potty dance for their little audience of mostly males. There are some characters here that I've done before: Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" and Alphys from "Undertale". But there's also two characters that I HAVEN'T done yet: Sally Acorn from the "Sonic The Hedgehog" series and Trixie from "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic".

Given how the characters line up, you can probably guess who's with who.

Also: shout-outs to @Lapiiss for advice on how to reduce pixel compression in my images. This is something I'll be doing with them from now on so they're hopefully easier to make out.

20200216093625_1.thumb.jpg.c5b86b855b026b49ed00033da0ba5ed9.jpg

Gotta-Gokemon: A Gang of Gushing Gabite Guys

Told you I wouldn't just be doing one "Pokémon" image! That said, this WAS a suggestion given to me by @Asteyr.

A small group of wild male gabites have gotten into a small house during a storm, but because they aren't trained in how to use the toilet, their instinct is to hold it in until the rain subsides. Unsurprisingly, it's proving to not be very effective (hue hue hue, "Pokémon" humour).

Also: with a title as alliterate as this, I guess today's image is brought to you by the letter 'G'.

20200218163749_1.thumb.jpg.c6cffe2126abf1d0b3823a13ab10da98.jpg

Omowatch: D.Va Takes a Self-wee

I've wanted to do some "Overwatch" female omorashi for a while now, but I never really got around to it. Well, that all changes today! And who better to be the representative than the girl who helped spawn what I would expect is this website's favourite meme? (I'm referring to 'gamer girl pee', in case you don't know)

Now I've never actually played the game myself, so I don't know a whole lot about D.Va as a character, but she definitely seems to fit the bill of a stereotypical valley girl with an obsession for social media, so if she also happened to have a thing for pee, I could ABSOLUTELY picture her doing something like this. That said: there's the case of the in-game line she has of 'L2P!', which has been misheard as 'I have to pee!' by a few people, so that ALMOST works out... such a shame it DOESN'T.

Blizzard! Capitalise on these phenomena and make this a real thing!