Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread

1284034890_poster-21-07-3017-32-30.thumb.png.6c55eafdee3e374e62d51bbdf5f172b2.png

Wallace & Gromit: Drippy Dog Deed

Seems like I've been doing quite a good few general urination images lately, huh? I swear I'm not intending to: it's just a trend that's started subconsciously. But that's beside the point. So for today's image, I've opted to do Gromit from "Wallace & Gromit". I LOVE these short films, and that's actually mostly because of Gromit. While I think Wallace is just... okay, Gromit is an amazing character. Sure, he never speaks (makes sense, since he's a dog), but he has some of the most expressive body language I've EVER seen in any works of animation, and it gives him SO much personality. Of course, when he exhibits a lot of human characteristics, it's easy to forget that at the core, he's still an animal, and he does have some primitive urges. One such example, as shown here, is him going to urinate on a fire hydrant. Wallace was under the impression that he was checking the pipes, so he's come over to give him a hand, and Gromit is NOT happy about having what was supposed to be a private moment interrupted. It's funny, actually: Wallace is the inventor, but if their adventures are anything to go by, Gromit's the smarter of the two. Don't judge a book by its cover, folks.

Since this is my last post of July, I guess I should explain some of my plans going forward. This current upload block will be concluded within the next month (August), and afterwards, I won't be uploading here again until October at the earliest. At this point, though, I STILL don't know what's gonna be happening as far as future upload blocks are concerned. However, I will say this: even though I said that I'd be making more of an effort to do more than one hold on Discord within a month, I don't know if I can keep that up on a regular basis at the moment. Since I'm still in a block, there'll only be one hold happening in August, probably somewhere in the middle. Of course, since I won't be uploading any more images in September, that would be a good month to do multiple holds within. Until my university semester ends, though, they'll likely end up being relegated to the weekend. Anything could happen, though, so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left 4 Dead: Zoey Went Zo-Wee As promised, here is my next image to get me back into the schedule that I had established at the start of this upload block. I suppose it wouldn't REALLY have hurt

Resident Evil: Jill Valentine's Vandalised Jeans Here's a "Resident Evil"-themed piece that was requested to me by @Super awesome. Before I talk about it, though, you may notice that the dialogue

Mass Effect: Alternative 'Fuel' Yeah, yeah... I know you said girlS, @Super awesome, but the only one I could actually think of something stand-out for is the EDI Eva core. Sorry. Now for ev

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

Wow, dude. Why are you commenting on THIS of all images? It's, like, ANCIENT HISTORY for me at this point. Honestly, I'm amazed you had the persistence to seek it out within the thread instead of in the album. Guess I need to start giving my viewers more credit...

Your images are very good, so I'm not surprised.