Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

20200209074156_1.thumb.jpg.8c400f8da9073fcaa974822f89e98ca8.jpg

Bendy and the Ink Machine: Walking in on an Angel

Thought I'd do something with Alice Angel from "Bendy and the Ink Machine". The idea here is that one of the items she requested is toilet paper: she's taking a leak, but she doesn't have anything to wipe with, and that's a REALLY big problem, given that her urine is ink. So the protagonist (can't remember their name) has gone to fetch her a roll, but instead of just opening the bathroom door open a crack to toss the roll through, they've opened it up fully. Needless to say, Alice isn't responding too well to that.

If the dialogue is too difficult to make out, I'll transcribe it here: '*angry screech* OUT, pervert! I'm INKING here!'

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left 4 Dead: Zoey Went Zo-Wee As promised, here is my next image to get me back into the schedule that I had established at the start of this upload block. I suppose it wouldn't REALLY have hurt

Mass Effect: Alternative 'Fuel' Yeah, yeah... I know you said girlS, @Super awesome, but the only one I could actually think of something stand-out for is the EDI Eva core. Sorry. Now for ev

Pokémon: Loos Aren't Mine Well, here we go, folks: my first request of this upload block! While it is a shame I didn't get any prior to this, I can kind of understand it since the year was windin

Posted Images

20200211165954_1.thumb.jpg.bb46c8cf8376d14bb44486f49ecda4c6.jpg

My Little Pony: Ruling Over the Thrones

Decided to do another "My Little Pony" piece. This one's of the two main princesses, Celestia and Luna.

My headcanon for them is that as rulers of day and night, they have diametrically opposed magic, and some of it is exuded whenever they use their respective toilets (or 'thrones', as it were). This would mean that if they were to both go at the same time, the unintended merging of their magics would cause a LOT of damage.

Celestia's currently going, but she can tell her sister's gotta go as well, so she's blocking off her toilet as a reminder of the situation. So poor Luna's just gotta hold it in until her sister's done, which could be a while.

Hey there! I had to take some gmod screenshots recently for something I'm working on, and I felt like sharing something I learned here!

You can take screenshots of a much higher quality with the command "poster", followed by a number. Like for example "poster 2", which will take a screenshot with double dimensions. I used that one and the images I got were the same as the in-game settings, without any pixel compression or anything. The images will still save in the default folder, or wherever they normally go when you use the camera. 

You can also use a command to bind it to a key to make it easier to use, I bound it to my \ key. So you would type: bind \ "poster 2"

I hope this was helpful! I enjoy checking this thread every now and then to see if any new desperation has been done! :3c

Edited by Lapiiss (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

Hey there! I had to take some gmod screenshots recently for something I'm working on, and I felt like sharing something I learned here!

You can take screenshots of a much higher quality with the command "poster", followed by a number. Like for example "poster 2", which will take a screenshot with double dimensions. I used that one and the images I got were the same as the in-game settings, without any pixel compression or anything. The images will still save in the default folder, or wherever they normally go when you use the camera. 

You can also use a command to bind it to a key to make it easier to use, I bound it to my \ key. So you would type: bind \ "poster 2"

I hope this was helpful! I enjoy checking this thread every now and then to see if any new desperation has been done! :3c

Oh! I wasn't aware of that!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to keep that in mind for my next image.

20200214092949_1.thumb.jpg.701f2a837a2f0d2e0035d066976b0084.jpg

Valentine's Day 2020: The Valentinkle's Potty Dance

I wanted to do a special little piece for Valentine's Day, and this is what I came up with.

Some female characters are doing a potty dance for their little audience of mostly males. There are some characters here that I've done before: Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" and Alphys from "Undertale". But there's also two characters that I HAVEN'T done yet: Sally Acorn from the "Sonic The Hedgehog" series and Trixie from "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic".

Given how the characters line up, you can probably guess who's with who.

Also: shout-outs to @Lapiiss for advice on how to reduce pixel compression in my images. This is something I'll be doing with them from now on so they're hopefully easier to make out.

20200216093625_1.thumb.jpg.c5b86b855b026b49ed00033da0ba5ed9.jpg

Gotta-Gokemon: A Gang of Gushing Gabite Guys

Told you I wouldn't just be doing one "Pokémon" image! That said, this WAS a suggestion given to me by @Asteyr.

A small group of wild male gabites have gotten into a small house during a storm, but because they aren't trained in how to use the toilet, their instinct is to hold it in until the rain subsides. Unsurprisingly, it's proving to not be very effective (hue hue hue, "Pokémon" humour).

Also: with a title as alliterate as this, I guess today's image is brought to you by the letter 'G'.

20200218163749_1.thumb.jpg.c6cffe2126abf1d0b3823a13ab10da98.jpg

Omowatch: D.Va Takes a Self-wee

I've wanted to do some "Overwatch" female omorashi for a while now, but I never really got around to it. Well, that all changes today! And who better to be the representative than the girl who helped spawn what I would expect is this website's favourite meme? (I'm referring to 'gamer girl pee', in case you don't know)

Now I've never actually played the game myself, so I don't know a whole lot about D.Va as a character, but she definitely seems to fit the bill of a stereotypical valley girl with an obsession for social media, so if she also happened to have a thing for pee, I could ABSOLUTELY picture her doing something like this. That said: there's the case of the in-game line she has of 'L2P!', which has been misheard as 'I have to pee!' by a few people, so that ALMOST works out... such a shame it DOESN'T.

Blizzard! Capitalise on these phenomena and make this a real thing!

20200220124054_1.thumb.jpg.3954cf0328a30318eea36afaf4d23547.jpg

Splatoon: Public In(k)decency

Remember when I said on my female octoling image that it would probably be the last "Splatoon" image I did? Well, I only recently learned about the existence of MALE octolings. I'm not sure if they were in the base game for "Splatoon 2" or if they didn't appear until the "Octo-Expansion" DLC (my guess would be the latter), but I KNOW that octolings weren't in the first game, despite not having played either or them. Either way: I felt compelled to do something with a male octoling, and this is the result.

Now I don't know if this holds true for all countries, but a good number of them have public urination (DELIBERATE, I should say) illegal in rural areas. Well, octolings don't care about inkling law, and this boy is actively defying it by peeing on a wall in an alleyway. As you can see, he's actually been SPOTTED, but I don't think he's fussed. Or maybe he hasn't noticed. Who can say?

So anyway: THIS will be the last "Splatoon" image I do.

20200222211747_1.thumb.jpg.61b3a5be676bc75db17c5df8ea6bad48.jpg

Omowatch: "Peein' Here All Along"

Another "Overwatch" image! This one was partially at the suggestion of @FilthyPhoenix. I say 'partially' because I kind of wanted to do something with the involved character, but I went with D.Va the first time around instead.

Anyway: Sombra is the subject of this one. Tracer's practising her ability to run around indoors without crashing in to anything, but Sombra came along and got the idea for a nasty little prank. As somebody who relies on free space for movement, Tracer's more accustomed to noticing solid objects, meaning she tends to not notice liquid bodies, but she also doesn't really pay mind to the DETAILS of solid objects. Sombra urinated on the floor, set up a wet floor sign for Tracer to swerve around (with the words out of her field of view) and is having her run straight through the puddle, making her slip and have a VERY dangerous fall.

So the lesson here should be obvious: DON'T run indoors.

20200225083502_1.thumb.jpg.81657f6f66aaa08a59fd8e52a661f285.jpg

Super Mario: Bows-wette

I don't know if this meme is dead yet (I've never been good at keeping up with internet trends), but I do remember seeing it being used for omorashi back in its heyday, so maybe there's still an audience for it? Either way, I still wanted to add my own two cents on it, so here we are.

I've talked a little bit about omorashi potential when it comes to power-ups in the "Super Mario" universe, but I should emphasise that something that makes as radical of a change as the super crown does should be used with caution. If you're of a species that is typically bigger than human, do NOT pick up a super crown on a full bladder: it'll shrink down in size, and you'll be forced to wet yourself so it doesn't explode. Bowser, being as reckless as he is, doesn't seem like the type to care about risks, and that attitude is clearly backfiring. He should just be thankful that his bladder wasn't COMPLETELY full, or he'd be in a REALLY precarious position.

Now if only Mario could see this: that'd be the ULTIMATE humiliation!

6 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20200225083502_1.thumb.jpg.81657f6f66aaa08a59fd8e52a661f285.jpg

Super Mario: Bows-wette

I don't know if this meme is dead yet (I've never been good at keeping up with internet trends), but I do remember seeing it being used for omorashi back in its heyday, so maybe there's still an audience for it? Either way, I still wanted to add my own two cents on it, so here we are.

I've talked a little bit about omorashi potential when it comes to power-ups in the "Super Mario" universe, but I should emphasise that something that makes as radical of a change as the super crown does should be used with caution. If you're of a species that is typically bigger than human, do NOT pick up a super crown on a full bladder: it'll shrink down in size, and you'll be forced to wet yourself so it doesn't explode. Bowser, being as reckless as he is, doesn't seem like the type to care about risks, and that attitude is clearly backfiring. He should just be thankful that his bladder wasn't COMPLETELY full, or he'd be in a REALLY precarious position.

Now if only Mario could see this: that'd be the ULTIMATE humiliation!

yeah imagine if mario did see that. better yet how about if bowser jr saw his dad like this.

20200227082637_1.thumb.jpg.812252586724c249829fe07c20ff0747.jpg

Doctor Who: 13's Masterful Need

As somebody who's a fan of "Doctor Who", let me just throw this out there: I do NOT like the current era of the show. The writing is sloppy, a lot of the acting is stilted, the effects honestly look way too cheap for something that's supposed to have a 'cinematic' feel about it... and don't even get me STARTED on the political agendas. I honestly feel so sorry for Jodie Whittaker: I'm sure she's a good actress in other things she's been in, but she just isn't cut out to be The Doctor.

But even with all that said, I HAVE wanted to do something like this with her since watching "Spyfall: Part Two". There's a scene where Sacha Dhawan's incarnation of The Master actually had The Doctor on her knees, and he told her to 'call him by his name'. Yyyyeahhhhhhh… that was a weird experience. So anyway: this is my imagining of a scene happening in the series finale "The Timeless Children" where The Master's keeping a VERY desperate Doctor from using the one remaining toilet on Gallifrey since he destroyed the capitol. Obviously, that's not going to happen, but it's interesting to imagine.

20200229093409_1.thumb.jpg.4a8d909fabab8a36099927a373cf76ea.jpg

Fortnite: Go-Time Galore

Aw, come on: I HAD to do something like this eventually! And why not? Even if unintentionally, this is one of the few online multiplayer games that actually throws us omorashi fanatics a bone.

So who on this site actually downloaded "Fortnite" when they heard about the 'It's Go Time!' emote being patched in? I didn't because I'm generally not swayed by battle royales, and I don't think I ever WILL be because I'm not the competitive type. However, I'm sure that this was the deal-breaker on the game for SOMEBODY here.

Also: wanted to quickly remind everyone that I'm going to be doing another multi-image 'comic' VERY soon, so if anybody has any ideas for it, I'm all ears. Just remember to send me a message.

20200302102705_1.thumb.jpg.2fd82787c8dea21a8cb3d475bd904306.jpg20200302103113_1.thumb.jpg.6664f1ab2071e60cc9c0b8f0616bde41.jpg20200302103659_1.thumb.jpg.3a70eea193dc82fbba3b49e179d922d6.jpg20200302104208_1.thumb.jpg.becdc26e086a178ca70d4412bd46d4dc.jpg20200302104542_1.thumb.jpg.0111362ebba140dc0fb83ccc13c13eaf.jpg20200302104836_1.thumb.jpg.304c516032fe77f77245ed8ab18e6efe.jpg20200302105118_1.thumb.jpg.0f15c2f8a1f0422943434fa4838e33de.jpg20200302105247_1.thumb.jpg.c01651acef72ed57770618ff48eaafed.jpg20200302105912_1.thumb.jpg.718f704f13ac5fad024ac98a134057fe.jpg20200302110744_1.thumb.jpg.5dc326fef8141ee05eb2411cd462c663.jpg20200302111321_1.thumb.jpg.f17dab71b546bf8ae7103dd518a436ba.jpg

SMG4: Boopkins' Binge-Watch Burst

As promised: here's another comic by yours truly! Yes, I'm well-aware that SMG4 characters aren't popular in this community, but I feel like there's quite a few users who have a liking for omorashi based around properties that are very obscure here, and I think it's good that we're willing to branch out like this.

Bearing that it mind, it might surprise you that Axol's not the ONLY male SMG4 character I like omorashi of: there's also Fishy Boopkins. The problem is that his age was never actually established, and given his behaviour and mannerisms, it's possible that he's WAY underage, so I'm taking a risk uploading this. However, there's a chance that he just matures veeeeeeeery slowly, which I'm hoping is the case.

But let's put that issue aside for the moment and just talk about the comic itself. Boopkins is binge-watching anime with his obnoxious garo 'buddy' Bob, and his bladder's filled up a LOT in that time. However, this is a normal broadcast and not a pre-recording, so if he goes to the toilet, he'll miss some of it. Bob's offered to say to him what was missed, but that never ended up panning out because Boopkins was just too full of urine. So it's not so much fish-out-of-water as it is water-out-of-fish!... Okay, I'm done here.

And a brief reminder: I'm only doing 3 more singular images before I take another break, so if anybody wants to suggest something for me to do, you'd better do it now.

20200304161032_1.thumb.jpg.b3411df5a7d60e40362683a5f4c07e95.jpg

Five Nights at Freddy's: Ballora's Musical 'Box'

So you guys might remember me saying in early October last year that I might do some omorashi stuff with other unique "Five Nights at Freddy's" characters if I felt motivated to do so. Well, here's the thing about that: for quite some time, there were no phyiscal models of Ballora, who was the ONLY other character I had a particular interest in doing. However, I was recently able to get ahold of one, and I created this little scene.

The juxtaposition between ballet and urination really is quite astonishing, isn't it? You have someone so graceful and wondrous as the art of ballet dancing, and then there's the havoc and messiness of the basic function of urinating. To tell you the truth, I'd LOVE to see omorashi be worked into a ballet to see how each offsets the other. Hell: it might even already be OUT there, and I just haven't been LOOKING hard enough. We'll see what comes of it...

20200307083551_1.thumb.jpg.0b03eaec74abfb85049038442d07f727.jpg

Street Fighter: Chun-Leak

Oriental girls and omorashi… what a LOVELY combination. As I've mentioned before: I'm not really a fan of the competitive video game scene, and unfortunately, that also extends to fighting games, even when offline. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I don't take an interest in the characters from those kinds of games.

So as for what's going on here: when you've got a heavy involvement in the streetfight circuit, you have to be working to keep up appearances. Poor Chun-Li here has wet her pants, and to her shock, she's next up for a fight. It shouldn't be a surprise that she doesn't present herself to a crowd in her current condition, but she's got contractual obligations to uphold. So now, she has to choose what's more important to her: her fiscal stability or her sense of dignity.

20200309153002_1.thumb.jpg.2e0a1659e18f593eada75a5a7c948d32.jpg

Left 4 Dead: Whizz-ard of a Witch

I've heard on a few occasions about a rumour that when the human body's life functions cease, its bladder and bowels are excavated. Well, if you're in a limbo between dead and living (though I don't know if the "Left 4 Dead" infected are classified as 'undead', per se), your holding ability would likely be severely weakened. Such is the case with this poor witch, who's had to plop herself down on a toilet and get rid of the urine build-up in her. As we can see, she's almost been walked on by some of the survivors. If they were to startle her, things would get REALLY messy...

So as I've mentioned before: I'd only be doing twenty of these regular uploads before taking another break. We've now reached that point, so there won't be anything else going up on here for the next two weeks. And I'd just like to say this again: even though I was the one who started this thread, anybody who uses "Garry's Mod" is free to upload their own scenes here. Just be aware that I'll only be putting mine in the gallery. So with all that said and done, I'll see you all back here on the 23rd!

On 3/8/2020 at 10:47 PM, Nick_Donovan said:

Left 4 Dead: Whizz-ard of a Witch

I've heard on a few occasions about a rumour that when the human body's life functions cease, its bladder and bowels are excavated. Well, if you're in a limbo between dead and living (though I don't know if the "Left 4 Dead" infected are classified as 'undead', per se), your holding ability would likely be severely weakened. Such is the case with this poor witch, who's had to plop herself down on a toilet and get rid of the urine build-up in her. As we can see, she's almost been walked on by some of the survivors. If they were to startle her, things would get REALLY messy...

So as I've mentioned before: I'd only be doing twenty of these regular uploads before taking another break. We've now reached that point, so there won't be anything else going up on here for the next two weeks. And I'd just like to say this again: even though I was the one who started this thread, anybody who uses "Garry's Mod" is free to upload their own scenes here. Just be aware that I'll only be putting mine in the gallery. So with all that said and done, I'll see you all back here on the 23rd!

Is she peeing with her panties up? 🙂

Funny how in that game you can actually make Zoey wet herself by knocking her down twice and Bill getting her up and saying the right thing ("No shame, kid. I would've pissed myself too"). Same with Francis and Louis. I'm not sure if this applies EVERY time they go down twice.

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Is she peeing with her panties up? 🙂

Funny how in that game you can actually make Zoey wet herself by knocking her down twice and Bill getting her up and saying the right thing ("No shame, kid. I would've pissed myself too"). Same with Francis and Louis. I'm not sure if this applies EVERY time they go down twice.

Ooh, I never KNEW about that! I haven't played "Left 4 Dead", so I don't know much about the gameplay. I do recall hearing Bill say a line like that, but I didn't think he meant it LITERALLY! XD

Also... yeah, she's peeing with her panties up. I don't know how to manipulate their position without it seeming unnatural, so I just did the image with an unaltered model.

1 hour ago, Nick_Donovan said:

Ooh, I never KNEW about that! I haven't played "Left 4 Dead", so I don't know much about the gameplay. I do recall hearing Bill say a line like that, but I didn't think he meant it LITERALLY! XD

Also... yeah, she's peeing with her panties up. I don't know how to manipulate their position without it seeming unnatural, so I just did the image with an unaltered model.

I'm assuming he meant it literally from the way he said it. We never see any pee in the game, only blood (sometimes pooling around a fallen character) and boomer bile.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:07 PM, Nick_Donovan said:

20200302102705_1.thumb.jpg.2fd82787c8dea21a8cb3d475bd904306.jpg20200302103113_1.thumb.jpg.6664f1ab2071e60cc9c0b8f0616bde41.jpg20200302103659_1.thumb.jpg.3a70eea193dc82fbba3b49e179d922d6.jpg20200302104208_1.thumb.jpg.becdc26e086a178ca70d4412bd46d4dc.jpg20200302104542_1.thumb.jpg.0111362ebba140dc0fb83ccc13c13eaf.jpg20200302104836_1.thumb.jpg.304c516032fe77f77245ed8ab18e6efe.jpg20200302105118_1.thumb.jpg.0f15c2f8a1f0422943434fa4838e33de.jpg20200302105247_1.thumb.jpg.c01651acef72ed57770618ff48eaafed.jpg20200302105912_1.thumb.jpg.718f704f13ac5fad024ac98a134057fe.jpg20200302110744_1.thumb.jpg.5dc326fef8141ee05eb2411cd462c663.jpg20200302111321_1.thumb.jpg.f17dab71b546bf8ae7103dd518a436ba.jpg

SMG4: Boopkins' Binge-Watch Burst

As promised: here's another comic by yours truly! Yes, I'm well-aware that SMG4 characters aren't popular in this community, but I feel like there's quite a few users who have a liking for omorashi based around properties that are very obscure here, and I think it's good that we're willing to branch out like this.

Bearing that it mind, it might surprise you that Axol's not the ONLY male SMG4 character I like omorashi of: there's also Fishy Boopkins. The problem is that his age was never actually established, and given his behaviour and mannerisms, it's possible that he's WAY underage, so I'm taking a risk uploading this. However, there's a chance that he just matures veeeeeeeery slowly, which I'm hoping is the case.

But let's put that issue aside for the moment and just talk about the comic itself. Boopkins is binge-watching anime with his obnoxious garo 'buddy' Bob, and his bladder's filled up a LOT in that time. However, this is a normal broadcast and not a pre-recording, so if he goes to the toilet, he'll miss some of it. Bob's offered to say to him what was missed, but that never ended up panning out because Boopkins was just too full of urine. So it's not so much fish-out-of-water as it is water-out-of-fish!... Okay, I'm done here.

And a brief reminder: I'm only doing 3 more singular images before I take another break, so if anybody wants to suggest something for me to do, you'd better do it now.

You should do a omorashi picture with wendy o koopa

Edited by Omo luna (see edit history)
  • KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)