Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

8 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

The Sixth Day of Pissmas: Yellow Snow Queen

Halfway mark, folks! Hope you've been enjoying everything so far. I know I'm having fun DOING this.

Since this is a festive event, I figured I should a winter-themed image. And with "Frozen II" having been out for a bit now, I decided I'd do something with Elsa. Because come on: who on this site HASN'T listened to 'Let It Go' and made a connection to omorashi? And if you're one of those people... foooooooor shaaaaaaaaame...

Is she peeing through whatever she's wearing under her dress?

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester w

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say

Omowatch: "Peein' Here All Along" Another "Overwatch" image! This one was partially at the suggestion of @FilthyPhoenix. I say 'partially' because I kind of wanted to do something with the involv

Posted Images

20191220162116_1.thumb.jpg.f9a1108ee582a4fe6753162d2ebcafb7.jpg

The Seventh Day of Pissmas: I Cia Hypocrite!

Welp… day number seven wasn't quite so lucky for me, because I was waiting a while for somebody to give a suggestion. I'd like it if people could post their image suggestions as soon as one of my own images goes up so I have enough time to prepare it beforehand. And I'd like people to know that while I am willing to take multiple suggestions from users, there is a cap of three for everybody, so be aware of that.

So here's another suggestion for @OmoGamer32 of Cia from "Hyrule Warriors", the "Dynasty Warriors"-inspired spinoff of the "Legend of Zelda" series. She's waiting on Link to arrive so they can do battle, and it's been quite some time, because she's growing impatient. Not only that, but she's gotta take a leak. However, her pride in her warrior status prevents her from leaving the battlefield because she believes it to be a sign of weakness, and just peeing out in a big open space isn't a good look for you.

But look what she's calling out Link as! Of ALL the variations on 'coward' to use, she chose the one most ironic for her current predicament. THINK before you SPEAK, honey!

2 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191220162116_1.thumb.jpg.f9a1108ee582a4fe6753162d2ebcafb7.jpg

The Seventh Day of Pissmas: I Cia Hypocrite!

Welp… day number seven wasn't quite so lucky for me, because I was waiting a while for somebody to give a suggestion. I'd like it if people could post their image suggestions as soon as one of my own images goes up so I have enough time to prepare it beforehand. And I'd like people to know that while I am willing to take multiple suggestions from users, there is a cap of three for everybody, so be aware of that.

So here's another suggestion for @OmoGamer32 of Cia from "Hyrule Warriors", the "Dynasty Warriors"-inspired spinoff of the "Legend of Zelda" series. She's waiting on Link to arrive so they can do battle, and it's been quite some time, because she's growing impatient. Not only that, but she's gotta take a leak. However, her pride in her warrior status prevents her from leaving the battlefield because she believes it to be a sign of weakness, and just peeing out in a big open space isn't a good look for you.

But look what she's calling out Link as! Of ALL the variations on 'coward' to use, she chose the one most ironic for her current predicament. THINK before you SPEAK, honey!

Thanks again,dude. It looks good.

20191221112603_1.thumb.jpg.90a30b8a9c3d6b502432cf1db63e9a81.jpg

The Eighth Day of Pissmas: Pearl's Splashin' Tunes

As I mentioned a week ago: having done both of the squid sisters from the original "Splatoon", it didn't quite feel right to me to do something with Marina and then leave Pearl... well... 'off the hook', as it were. But I wanted to wait a bit of time before I got around to her, and I think a week is enough, so here we are.

Pearl's being the DJ for a WICKED party, playing some sick tracks that are designed to get the skids' bladders churning. However, it seems as though she's getting a taste of her own medicine, as it's taking a toll on her. Of course, there's no WAY she's gonna grind the good times to a halt just to make things easier on herself: better to be a party PISSER than a party POOPER, am I right?

20191222134052_1.thumb.jpg.6225c88ea094506146d9eb830cb34fcf.jpg

The Ninth Day of Pissmas: Never Zeld-HER Back...

One last suggestion for @OmoGamer32, and it's another "Hyrule Warriors" piece.

Zelda, who's been promoted to queen in this game, is giving her people a motivational speech as she leads them into a fierce battle. She's actually got a full bladder as she's doing so, but that has practically no effect on her. In fact, she's actually using it to REINFORCE her point of 'no holding back' when everything you have is on the line. Can't say it's necessarily the most ENCOURAGING of analogies, but hey: when you stand to lose it all, you say what you gotta say and do what you gotta do.

7 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191222134052_1.thumb.jpg.6225c88ea094506146d9eb830cb34fcf.jpg

The Ninth Day of Pissmas: Never Zeld-HER Back...

One last suggestion for @OmoGamer32, and it's another "Hyrule Warriors" piece.

Zelda, who's been promoted to queen in this game, is giving her people a motivational speech as she leads them into a fierce battle. She's actually got a full bladder as she's doing so, but that has practically no effect on her. In fact, she's actually using it to REINFORCE her point of 'no holding back' when everything you have is on the line. Can't say it's necessarily the most ENCOURAGING of analogies, but hey: when you stand to lose it all, you say what you gotta say and do what you gotta do.

That's a pretty....interesting way to boost morale xD

Thanks.

20191223093610_1.thumb.jpg.6e17f2f64b5ea28ed3c4128bbc7132d1.jpg

The Tenth Day of Pissmas: Full of Pee 'n' F-(ruit)

We've made it to the double-digit days, folks! Not much of this event left now. Just one more suggestion slot, and once that's been dealt with, I'll be working on my festive piece.

So this was actually an idea I only got yesterday. I wanted to do something "Pikmin" related, and what better victim than the adorably-nerdy Brittany? For those who've played "Pikmin 3", you should know that the goal is to collect fruits to make into juice for the people of Koppai, but at the end of the day, you have to consume a bottle for sustenance. Well, canonically, Brittany is perhaps a little TOO eager with the juice, and even though something like this never happens in the game... by GOD, I wish it did.

And there's another problem: the pikmin are mistaking the urine for nectar, which Alph has noticed, and he's trying to prevent them from drinking it. Who KNOWS what'd happen if they did?

By the way: if you don't get the pun in the title, the name of the pikmin planet in "Pikmin 3" (even though it's supposed to be Earth) is PNF-404.

2 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

I've just finished getting my image for Christmas Day set up, and I'm pretty happy with the way it came out, so I'll be uploading it tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm still looking to see who'd like the last suggestion slot.

Okay... I'm only allowing one more hour for somebody to make a suggestion on an image for me to do today. If nobody responds in that time, I'll just start making something myself.

20191224182833_1.thumb.jpg.60f63d8e6c5904c5d6ac95e09381990a.jpg

The Eleventh Day of Pissmas: Skid Row Boy Show

And here is the last suggested image being done for 'The 12 Days of Pissmas'! This was actually given to me in a private message by @TomatoNLettuce at the VERY last second of availability, so apologies for any confusion on that front. I was asked for something "Splatoon" related, and I've actually been on a bit of a kick with the inklings lately, so I was definitely down for this.

You might remember I did something like this quite a while back with two inkling GIRLS. Well, even though me being male means that my main interests lie in female characters, I'm all for equality, so I thought I'd do something for my female audience (I don't actually know how many of my viewers are male and how many are female, but it's good to be considerate of both) and do a similar scenario with two inkling BOYS. The one difference is that the boys are more casual in their desperation, but they happened to attract the attention of some girls, and with omorashi being trendy in Inkopolis, now they've got a bit of an audience, so why not make the most of it?

Also, if you can't read the dialogue that the boys have, I'll transcribe it here.

Right Inkling Boy: Aw, dude... I gotta go soooooo bad...

Left Inkling Boy: F-for the GALS, man... for the gals...

So with this done, I'll see you all tomorrow for my special festive cap-off image!

2 hours ago, TomatoNLettuce said:

Oh hah, I didn't notice I messaged you just as you were ending this. Unintentional on my part but thank you for this anyways.

Sure thing! Though I wasn't technically 'ending' it: it's just that there was only so long I could keep suggestions open before I HAD to create something for that day, since it was getting to be a bit late for me.

• KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)