Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester w

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say

Omowatch: "Peein' Here All Along" Another "Overwatch" image! This one was partially at the suggestion of @FilthyPhoenix. I say 'partially' because I kind of wanted to do something with the involv

Posted Images

20191121093922_1.thumb.jpg.d41b2eb9963f1fa3bac885a7de21f0cd.jpg

Splatoon: Marina's "Emergency" Broadcast

Though perhaps not the kind of emergency you might think it is... oh, who am I kidding? It's EXACTLY the kind you think it is!

Another suggestion given to me by @OmoGamer32 of the "Off The Hook" duo Pearl and Marina doing a news report. However, Marina neglected to use the toilet beforehand, and now she's paying the price for it.

Meanwhile, Pearl's trying to get the crew to stop filming. Though who's to say they're actually doing to DELETE this footage?...

8 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191121093922_1.thumb.jpg.d41b2eb9963f1fa3bac885a7de21f0cd.jpg

Splatoon: Marina's "Emergency" Broadcast

Though perhaps not the kind of emergency you might think it is... oh, who am I kidding? It's EXACTLY the kind you think it is!

Another suggestion given to me by @OmoGamer32 of the "Off The Hook" duo Pearl and Marina doing a news report. However, Marina neglected to use the toilet beforehand, and now she's paying the price for it.

Meanwhile, Pearl's trying to get the crew to stop filming. Though who's to say they're actually doing to DELETE this footage?...

Thanks!

20191123154012_1.thumb.jpg.b2a5c75d60b521e0eb846fda935c5f8a.jpg

Batman: A Too-Real Joke

I've had the urge to do one of the "Batman" villainesses for some time now, but I struggled to decide which one it should be. Ultimately, I decided on Harley Quinn.

Now, being sadistic clowns, I imagine both her and The Joker would take a lot of humour in making somebody think that they wet themselves. Unfortunately, Harley's sense of humour isn't QUITE as on-point as Joker's, so she doesn't fully understand the set-up, and she's trying to wrangle some laughs out of him after ACTUALLY wetting herself. But as you can see, she's not entirely succeeding: Joker's just weirded out.

Now just imagine how awkward the situation would be if BATMAN showed up...

On 11/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, Nick_Donovan said:

20191115111322_1.thumb.jpg.1e0ffa5d564c49f1d00b6e1698b75f59.jpg

League of Legends: What a Croc!

I'm back at it again, folks! Here with my third... I guess you could call it 'season' of images for my thread. And we're starting off with another suggestion by @Asteyr, who suggested the Ridley image I did a while back.

Now, I know next to NOTHING about "League of Legends", so I'm only going off of face value with what I see about it. What we've got here is the crocodile (or alligator? I can never tell what the difference is) fighter Renekton hanging out at the pool... and just from that, you can probably guess where this is going.

He pissed in it, and he's ashamedly climbing out, hoping and praying that the stream he left goes away. However, nowadays, people place chemicals in public pools that react with a colour change when in the presence of urine, so it's practically IMPOSSIBLE to get away with it. Not that it stops some people from TRYING...

Nice attempt, but what I meant with "Pool Party Renekton" was his swimwear outfit, but I understand you couldn't find the model for it. Plus the pool water thing is a myth.

20191126100157_1.thumb.jpg.a9097698a38bce13cf75610e60233f15.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey: Mayor Pauline's Pee Mess

This is a sort of alternate take on the portion of the game where Pauline says that she had lost a handbag that was precious to her, and she asks Mario if he would be able to find it and bring it back to her. However, while he was doing that, she suddenly felt the need to use the toilet, but she didn't want to leave her spot in case Mario came back when she wasn't there. And based on this scene here, I think it's obvious what the result of that decision was.

20191128140103_1.thumb.jpg.87bf8a5b85e156d4518637294b7320a0.jpg

Omotale: Undyne's Tea Overdine

Yep: another "Undertale" piece. To be honest, this'll probably be the last one I do, since there aren't really any other female characters in the game I have a real interest in doing (and almost NO male characters, with the exception of Asriel, who I've done already).

This is based on the scene in the true pacifist route where you befriend Undyne at her house. Here, she's still made some tea for Frisk like in the actual game, but she's gone absolutely NUTS with tea for HERSELF, because she thinks that showing off how much of the stuff she can drink will impress them. As we can see, she's CLEARLY not doing her bladder any favours, but she's stubborn and wants to keep going. How long you think it'll be before she loses control?

Hey, everybody.

If I'm being honest, I'm kind of short on ideas for characters to do omorashi of at the moment, so I'm actively looking for any suggestions that people might have. However, if you can, please go to the Garry's Mod workshop on Steam and confirm that there actually is an addon for the character that you'd like to see before suggesting them.

11 hours ago, OmoGamer32 said:

Can you do one where Marie wants to use the bathroom,but can’t because she has to keep track of Agent 4’s progress?

here’s a link to the Kimono model if you need it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1433606634

Okay, I can do that. But you'll probably have to wait another day before I can get it out.

20191201103202_1.thumb.jpg.8dcd488d089adfb635020186391adaaf.jpg

Splatoon: Marie's Straining Course

Yet another "Splatoon"-based omorashi image for @OmoGamer32. This one is of the squid sister Marie training Agent 4 (the in-game name used to refer to them, and I say them because they can be either male or female: I just chose to do female for this image) for some kind of mission, but it's apparent that Marie's doing a bit of training on HERSELF as well: training her bladder to see how long she can act as an overseer before she has to dash off to the toilet.

Now, there's a few things I want to bring up. At the suggestion of @OmoGamer32, this particular scenario SHOULD have made use of Marie's alternate kimono clothing, but despite installing the other necessary addons, the textures were broken, so I had to resort to her default model. Also, I don't know the specific cosmetics Agent 4 has, which is why I'm using a generic inkling model.

44 minutes ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191201103202_1.thumb.jpg.8dcd488d089adfb635020186391adaaf.jpg

Splatoon: Marie's Straining Course

Yet another "Splatoon"-based omorashi image for @OmoGamer32. This one is of the squid sister Marie training Agent 4 (the in-game name used to refer to them, and I say them because they can be either male or female: I just chose to do female for this image) for some kind of mission, but it's apparent that Marie's doing a bit of training on HERSELF as well: training her bladder to see how long she can act as an overseer before she has to dash off to the toilet.

Now, there's a few things I want to bring up. At the suggestion of @OmoGamer32, this particular scenario SHOULD have made use of Marie's alternate kimono clothing, but despite installing the other necessary addons, the textures were broken, so I had to resort to her default model. Also, I don't know the specific cosmetics Agent 4 has, which is why I'm using a generic inkling model.

I don't mind the models you used. It still looks good. Thanks. ^^

43 minutes ago, stephiekitty20 said:

I have an idea. so hear me out on this. Tari hugging smg4 very tight while poor smg4 is squirming around in her arms and telling her to put him down because he has to pee very badly. but she doesn't want to.

Hm. Well, I'd prefer the roles being switched since I'm generally more into female omorashi, but I'll give it a shot.

20191203105207_1.thumb.jpg.c83639ebbf495a60defb633862d7f7ce.jpg

SMG4: Memer versus Squeezer

An SMG4-centric suggestion given to me by @stephiekitty20. SMG4 was about to go use the toilet, but Tari felt the sudden urge to hug something, and unfortunately for him, he happened to be right there right then. As if that wasn't bad enough, Tari doesn't seem to be AWARE that SMG4's gotta go, and she's got a tight grip on the area around his bladder, which must be utter HELL for him. Still, you gotta wonder why he doesn't just straight-up TELL her about his current predicament...

20191205154537_1.thumb.jpg.b948a1dbd0e91cf9e0d0cad4bcb1d0fc.jpg

SMG4: Cross-Leggy Meggy

And yet ANOTHER SMG4-based image IMMEDIATELY following the previous one, this time revolving around the inkling-turned-human Meggy Spletzer.

Having discovered that her toilet's broken, Meggy's called Mario out to her place to fix it: he IS a plumber, after all, so this is his field of expertise. However, while he's doing his work, poor Meg's feeling the need to go, and all she can really do is wait outside the bathroom doing a little potty dance to hold her wee in as best she can.

Let's hope Mario takes his sweet time, eh? 😏

4 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191205154537_1.thumb.jpg.b948a1dbd0e91cf9e0d0cad4bcb1d0fc.jpg

SMG4: Cross-Leggy Meggy

And yet ANOTHER SMG4-based image IMMEDIATELY following the previous one, this time revolving around the inkling-turned-human Meggy Spletzer.

Having discovered that her toilet's broken, Meggy's called Mario out to her place to fix it: he IS a plumber, after all, so this is his field of expertise. However, while he's doing his work, poor Meg's feeling the need to go, and all she can really do is wait outside the bathroom doing a little potty dance to hold her wee in as best she can.

Let's hope Mario takes his sweet time, eh? 😏

you and I both really like smg4 don't we?

• KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)