Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

Hey, all. There's a few things I want to talk about.

I have already mentioned that I unfortunately can't edit the original post that had the text file with my slots for image suggestions. However, so I'm not spamming this thread with it, I'll now only reupload it when it's full.

Also, I am thinking of collecting my earliest works (from prior to me starting this thread) and putting them here as well. If enough people are okay with that, then I'll contact one of the moderators and request that they delete those original posts.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say

SMG4: Squirmy Saiko NANI?! I made omorashi of an SMG4 character that ISN'T Axol (sort of)?! Well... yes. In fact, back when I was still relatively new to the site, I did an image of Tari, but to

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester w

Posted Images

20190921082800_1.thumb.jpg.1e2dc64746ff01527a757fb81b559ce0.jpg

SMG4: Squirmy Saiko

NANI?! I made omorashi of an SMG4 character that ISN'T Axol (sort of)?! Well... yes. In fact, back when I was still relatively new to the site, I did an image of Tari, but to my knowledge, that's still hasn't attracted any noticeable attention. I'm not complaining, by the way: I get that not all of my works are gonna be seen. Just thought I'd bring it up.

Now, to be completely honest, I was kind of half-assing this one. I HAVE been posting on other forums the last few days, but in that time, I was thinking "I don't wanna put in the effort for Garry's Mod right now...". Eventually, I said "No. I've set a schedule for myself, and I'm not gonna break from it just because of laziness.". But I'm still kind of lethargic, and this is the outcome. Soooooo… yeah. I totally understand if you don't like this.

20190923093219_1.thumb.jpg.5fca91ba5f157ceb3796aaf868a84788.jpg20190923093600_1.thumb.jpg.ea77d1f6c5ea30023bf4e18a0b28a3dc.jpg20190923093901_1.thumb.jpg.dcc6bad0baa95b5868bf57229d0134a0.jpg20190923094129_1.thumb.jpg.db91770449b57d09afcc7d0a2bf19380.jpg20190923095144_1.thumb.jpg.dff155c869c197350b5e326bab6d2a11.jpg20190923095523_1.thumb.jpg.95b6235c145d1d66c39920dc584c7c85.jpg

Omotale: Goatbro's Godly Need

Based around the final battle of the true pacifist route in "Undertale".

A word of advice if you're going to absorb every single creature in your world, Asriel: make sure their bladders are 100% urine-free first. Because even if they all have just a very small amount, it can add up to making yours VERY full. And being a god isn't gonna change that.

Edited by Nick_Donovan (see edit history)

20190925102725_1.thumb.jpg.caba3207c20f6cacb4281de31396ebaa.jpg

Super Mario: The Princesses and the Pees

Here's a fun little scenario I came up with. The three "Super Mario" princesses are going to the toilet together, and they're having an exchange of urine-related puns based on their names. Peach and Daisy have theirs right off the bat. Rosalina, however... not so much. Of course, she's a princess of the cosmos, so her pun would likely be in regards to space.

Now, I can't actually think of any myself. But if any of you can, feel free to post them in the comments.

20190929125312_1.thumb.jpg.9165e1c95d6d74ff155bcf37ed1aa1c8.jpg

Minecraft: Alex's Accident

Well, I got my university assignment done earlier than I thought I would, so I decided I'd upload something today.

It might surprise you to know that I haven't actually been playing "Minecraft" during its recent surge in popularity. And this wasn't in defiance of jumping on the bandwagon. I just... haven't got much interest in it these days.

Anyway, I get the feeling that if Mojang were to suddenly add a bladder meter into the game, any regular "Minecraft" players on this site would be DELIBERATELY trying to get it to fill as quickly as possible.

As an aside: for dignity's sake, let's NOT make "Revenge" shitposts here, 'kay?

20191001100912_1.thumb.jpg.e2e1c7074aedbf5308fdcc4acce28af1.jpg

Five Nights at Freddy's: It's Always the Yellow Ones...

Remember when I did an image of Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy around 2 months ago? Well, after a bit of thought, I decided that Chica should get some representation here as well. In fact, what you're seeing here is a prequel to that image.

So I showed that the guys held it until the end of the night. Yes, Foxy DID say that he wet his pants in his dash for the restroom, but he was still able to get most of his fluids into the toilet. Here, the night's barely STARTED, and poor Chica's had a full-blown bladder drainage on the show stage.

Now for those wondering: I have no intention of doing any of the variations of the main 4 animatronics ('variations' meaning Golden, Withered, Toy, etc.). I MIGHT do some of the humanoid animatronics (Balloon Boy, Circus Baby, etc.) further down the line, but there's no guarantee.

20190702114301_1.thumb.jpg.4648de728daa32f5f1a7530a9b9bf643.jpg

Super Mario: Yosh-Wee!

Here's an old image that I've had sitting on my computer for 3 months now. I've been debating whether or not I actually wanted to upload this, though in the end, I ultimately decided "Yes. I WILL upload it.". Just keep in mind that this was made back when I was still relatively new to the site and I was still settling into the rhythm of doing omorashi scenes in GMod, so if this isn't as good as some of my more recent uploads, that's why.

20191005142524_1.thumb.jpg.b05f5418a8b4c5b3b7ad1f442563797f.jpg

Metroid: Territorial Marking

At the suggestion of @Asteyr, I bring you something rather different to what you're probably used to seeing from me.

Now, I've done a small comic of Samus Aran before, so this time, I've done something regarding Ridley. As he's a non-anthro character, I couldn't really do any traditional omorashi scenarios with him, so to keep true to his feral nature, I've done him "marking" Samus' ship. Samus has caught him in the act, and as you can well imagine, she's pretty... for a lack of a better term... PISSED.

Honestly, I don't know a whole lot about Ridley's anatomy, so I don't know how accurate of a representation this could be considered. But, hey: I tried.

20191008090909_1.thumb.jpg.366facebed2355c4665cbb792a8ec17b.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Seeking the Leaky Sheik

Here's another piece suggested to me by @OmoGamer32.

When you're as respected of a figure as Princess Zelda, you've got a reputation to uphold. So if she were to ever get caught doing something uncouth like urinating in public, she'd be finished. Fortunately, when you live a double life, you've got that extra layer of protection, both figuratively and literally.

Also: "seeking the leaky Sheik". Try saying THAT 5 times fast.

4 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191008090909_1.thumb.jpg.366facebed2355c4665cbb792a8ec17b.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Seeking the Leaky Sheik

Here's another piece suggested to me by @OmoGamer32.

When you're as respected of a figure as Princess Zelda, you've got a reputation to uphold. So if she were to ever get caught doing something uncouth like urinating in public, she'd be finished. Fortunately, when you live a double life, you've got that extra layer of protection, both figuratively and literally.

Also: "seeking the leaky Sheik". Try saying THAT 5 times fast.

Thanks.

20191011132454_1.thumb.jpg.76e8aca12eb5edd8f72221e6e864f5e5.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Desperate Date

I've had my eye on doing something "Sonic" related for quite some time now, but I wasn't sure what. Eventually, though, I came up with this.

Wanting to treat Amy, Sonic's taking her out to lunch at an aquarium diner. Of course, Sonic's known to be a TERRIBLE swimmer, but that doesn't mean he can't find beauty in water. Unfortunately, Amy's gotta take a whiz, and being surrounded by running water isn't helping matters. If only the place had an actual toilet she could use...

10 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20191011132454_1.thumb.jpg.76e8aca12eb5edd8f72221e6e864f5e5.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Desperate Date

I've had my eye on doing something "Sonic" related for quite some time now, but I wasn't sure what. Eventually, though, I came up with this.

Wanting to treat Amy, Sonic's taking her out to lunch at an aquarium diner. Of course, Sonic's known to be a TERRIBLE swimmer, but that doesn't mean he can't find beauty in water. Unfortunately, Amy's gotta take a whiz, and being surrounded by running water isn't helping matters. If only the place had an actual toilet she could use...

Amazing

20191014122709_1.thumb.jpg.a0970034cff870887e2f879b6a843364.jpg

Super Mario: The King's Throne

Well... actually, it's NOT his. It's meant to be for the princess. But do you honestly think he CARES?

So, yeah: Bowser's kidnapped Peach AGAIN, and he's keeping her in a cell. He needs to take a leak, but instead of using his OWN toilet, he's gone down to use HERS. But it's not built to take on the amount of urine he can dish out, and he's flooded it. Now he KNOWS that Mario's coming, so when he arrives, he's got a form of blackmail to use against him.

Just to clarify: this is set at a time PRIOR to Mario's retirement from being a plumber.

Hey, everyone.

Sorry to have to do this, but with the changes in site policy that came at the start of the month, I am going to have to remove one of my images from the thread.

For those wondering: the change is that we are no longer allowed to depict minors in an omorashi context anymore. The image violates this is my inkling image that was suggested to me by @OmoGamer32, since they are under the age of 18 in-game.

• KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)