Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

369318672_poster-22-03-2513-40-30.thumb.png.fb71e968cdbbb0bd83beb2974b0d2e9c.png

Half-Life: Gold Source Ops

Oh boy, have I got a fun one for you folks today! One enemy that has always annoyed the absolute hell out of me when playing "Half-Life" was those assassin women who jump all over the place. Seriously, they're right BITCHES to kill most of the time. So me doing an omorashi/watersports scene with them is not only gratuitous fetish fuel for you guys: it's also a way of expressing my animosity to them by putting them in a humiliating situation. This one's on patrol and feeling the need to take a leak, so she's unzipping her suit at the crotch and letting loose against a wall. Unbeknownst to her, though, there's a pair of HECU grunts also on the lookout for Gordon Freeman. Having played the "Opposing Force" expansion pack, I know that the HECU and the black ops (which the assassins have alleigance with) are at odds. Here, though, the grunts are holding back and just... letting things unfold, getting amusement out of the situation.

I wanted to include some dialogue here, but for some reason, the 3D textscreens kept disappearing in the map I used (maybe due to the prevalence of GoldSrc textures instead of Source, which I've also made reference to in the image subtitle). Fortunately, that gave me a perfect opportunity to get creative. Using the grunts' speech system lines, I've created my first interactive piece! Play the inserted sound files from top to bottom to here the dialogue in the correct order. Don't expect more of this in the future, though: it's the only thing that had this kind of data to use, so it'll likely be a one-off. And the inclusion of those sound files takes up more space in the post with their UIs, which is why the description text isn't QUITE as long as it has been recently: I don't want the uploads I do to be TOO big. Granted, when I was in my earlier days, I used to post whole comics in one go, so this is probably small potatoes compared to that. Still: it's worth mentioning.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say

SMG4: Squirmy Saiko NANI?! I made omorashi of an SMG4 character that ISN'T Axol (sort of)?! Well... yes. In fact, back when I was still relatively new to the site, I did an image of Tari, but to

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester w

Posted Images

2037972948_poster-22-03-2717-15-42.thumb.png.ecaa164173d20bcf8ae68ac232d27b29.png

My Little Pony: A Boring Pouring

At this point in time, I've gone through most of the main female "Friendship is Magic" characters, including noteworthy members of most of the presented species, so for the time being, I'm going to be focusing on minor pony characters, though they would have to be particularly noteworthy for me to want to do them. When I say this, I mean those who have an episode focused around them and aren't just relegated to cameos. Yes, I DID to Derpy Hooves, but she got EXTREMELY popular, which is why I opted to do her. And I've done the 'Mane Six' all together, so if I can find notable variations of some of them, I may do them again by themselves in the future. For this image, though, I've chosen to do Maud Pie: the super-stoic, seemingly apathetic sister of Pinkie. While there's only so many scenarios I can do with characters, I CAN experiment with a range of personalities, and I don't think I've done this one yet (if I have, someone please remind me, 'cause I admit that my memory can STILL be horrible with this stuff). She needed to take a leak but didn't quite reach the toilet in time. Instead of freaking out or feeling ashamed, though, she's keeping an abnormally-level (for any other pony, anyway) head over it, and she's just gonna start cleaning straight away. No point in stewing in your own shame, eh? But hey: a little emoting WOULD be nice.

This was the case a few days back, actually, but I'm only just bringing it up now: I've officially hit 1,000 active addons in my "Garry's Mod" workshop. Since then, I've not subscribed to anything more because I've STILL got that lingering uncertainty of what'll happen if I try to put more in. Most of you know that, with the exception of explicit requests, I like to keep you all in the dark on images that I've got planned so they can remain a surprise (and even with requests, the details are ONLY known to me and the person who actually made it). However, while I won't be giving away any super-telling information on the next image, I CAN tell you that it'll be making use of an addon that I had subscribed to a little over a week ago, before I reached the threshold of 1,000, but I haven't actually used yet. If I were to say any more than that, people who actually pay attention to the descriptions I post here would work it out pretty quickly. In all honesty, though, some might be able to narrow it down just by me mentioning it and looking at stuff I've done lately. Let's see if I've got a good sleuth in my audience... 🔎

Posted (edited)

621766016_poster-22-03-3113-41-12.thumb.png.ead65541d9c58ec6bf17950e19662451.png

SMG4: De-Niles of Relief

Back when I did that image of Meggy Spletzer from "Sunset Paradise", I mentioned it being an amendment to a request made by @Bobman23 who wanted either Meggy or Melony looking for a bathroom at Omnia Academy, saying that I wouldn't do Meggy as I'd already done her in both her inkling and human forms and would have to wait until a model of Melony in her 'Fierce Deity' mode became available as that was the only other way I'd do her. I said that I eventually went against that idea due to the reveal that the bully character Niles was in fact a version of Zer0 that existed only in her mind, seemingly setting up her death in a similar vein to Axol in order for him to finally be gotten rid of once and for all, which I wasn't exactly comfortable with after. However, I ended up saying 'fuck it' and just went ahead with it as it's the only opportunity I really have to do such a thing without feeling guilty about doing so for a recently-deceased character, even if that does end up being the case in a few days. Here, Melony's bursting for a piss, but Niles is hogging the only toilet around. At this time, Melony doesn't know the truth about Niles, and she's gone into her Fierce Deity form out of frustration, threatening him to get his ass off the loo. He's not budging, though, and she's threatening to skewer him with her sword (sadly, I couldn't find a proper model for that, so I had to use something else) or urinate on him. If she does the former, she risks destroying the toilet, and then she'll be in a REAL pickle. The best choice is going anyway, so you can only imagine her surprise when he comes out completely dry. And with what I was saying about this being based on a request, I've decided to transfer that status from the "Sunset Paradise" Meggy image to here. I'm too lazy to go back and do editing to reflect that, though, so just take my word on it.

So now we've come to the end of this upload block. Once again: it being comprised of only eight posts, it must feel like it's gone by in a BREEZE. Honestly, I DO agree on that being the case here. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, I don't have any dead-set plans on what's gonna be happening as far as future upload blocks are concerned. Since they became an official thing I do, I've had them be made up of a number of uploads that's either a multiple of five or two (even numbers). The range for them up to now has been from eight to twenty-eight, and all of the numbers in it that fit my criteria have been utilised for post count. And being completely straightforward here, I do NOT want my next upload block to be comprised of THIRTY uploads, given that it still hasn't been that long since I completed the one of twenty-eight. Plus, I'd have around five comics lined up for that, which'd REALLY wear me down. However, six posts feels like it'd be TOO short without some kind of additional detail to inflate it. If I end up doing that for a block, though, it'd be one in which there'd be no request slots available. Currently, the best way I can see of going about this is having a block comprised of six uploads, though ALL of them would be comics. I need a lot of time to actually cement that decision, though, so I'll need to get back to you on that, which I'll do as soon as I can. And hey: thanks as always for sticking through this one, regardless of how minimal it was.

Edited by Nick_Donovan
Duplicate image (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 8:10 AM, Nick_Donovan said:

621766016_poster-22-03-3113-41-12.thumb.png.ead65541d9c58ec6bf17950e19662451.png

SMG4: De-Niles of Relief

Back when I did that image of Meggy Spletzer from "Sunset Paradise", I mentioned it being an amendment to a request made by @Bobman23 who wanted either Meggy or Melony looking for a bathroom at Omnia Academy, saying that I wouldn't do Meggy as I'd already done her in both her inkling and human forms and would have to wait until a model of Melony in her 'Fierce Deity' mode became available as that was the only other way I'd do her. I said that I eventually went against that idea due to the reveal that the bully character Niles was in fact a version of Zer0 that existed only in her mind, seemingly setting up her death in a similar vein to Axol in order for him to finally be gotten rid of once and for all, which I wasn't exactly comfortable with after. However, I ended up saying 'fuck it' and just went ahead with it as it's the only opportunity I really have to do such a thing without feeling guilty about doing so for a recently-deceased character, even if that does end up being the case in a few days. Here, Melony's bursting for a piss, but Niles is hogging the only toilet around. At this time, Melony doesn't know the truth about Niles, and she's gone into her Fierce Deity form out of frustration, threatening him to get his ass off the loo. He's not budging, though, and she's threatening to skewer him with her sword (sadly, I couldn't find a proper model for that, so I had to use something else) or urinate on him. If she does the former, she risks destroying the toilet, and then she'll be in a REAL pickle. The best choice is going anyway, so you can only imagine her surprise when he comes out completely dry. And with what I was saying about this being based on a request, I've decided to transfer that status from the "Sunset Paradise" Meggy image to here. I'm too lazy to go back and do editing to reflect that, though, so just take my word on it.

So now we've come to the end of this upload block. Once again: it being comprised of only eight posts, it must feel like it's gone by in a BREEZE. Honestly, I DO agree on that being the case here. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, I don't have any dead-set plans on what's gonna be happening as far as future upload blocks are concerned. Since they became an official thing I do, I've had them be made up of a number of uploads that's either a multiple of five or two (even numbers). The range for them up to now has been from eight to twenty-eight, and all of the numbers in it that fit my criteria have been utilised for post count. And being completely straightforward here, I do NOT want my next upload block to be comprised of THIRTY uploads, given that it still hasn't been that long since I completed the one of twenty-eight. Plus, I'd have around five comics lined up for that, which'd REALLY wear me down. However, six posts feels like it'd be TOO short without some kind of additional detail to inflate it. If I end up doing that for a block, though, it'd be one in which there'd be no request slots available. Currently, the best way I can see of going about this is having a block comprised of six uploads, though ALL of them would be comics. I need a lot of time to actually cement that decision, though, so I'll need to get back to you on that, which I'll do as soon as I can. And hey: thanks as always for sticking through this one, regardless of how minimal it was.

I request more smg4! Specifically that one scene in Revelations Where Melony Meets Dead Axol, wonder how it would turn out between them..

• 5 weeks later...

1545173739_poster-22-05-1316-49-11.thumb.png.1a2745f3573a40d927efce008bbc7503.png

Cuphead: Brain 'Juice'

It's crazy that I'm actually saying this, but here I am once again with yet ANOTHER upload block of my "Garry's Mod" images. It's gonna be my new shortest block to date, with only six posts, no requests, and more than likely no comics either. At this moment in time, I don't imagine it will be very long before "S&box" is released to the public, given that up until this point, it's still been slated for either a Q1 or Q2 2022 release. Like I've mentioned in the past, though: when it DOES eventually release, I don't imagine there'll be many model addons for use. In fact, just based on what I've seen as far as progress on it, there may not be any at ALL. There have been a number of early access keys handed out to users on Steam who've wanted to assist with the development, though something tells me it's mostly just been pertaining to the core experience as opposed to any kind of workshop content. Up until now, I've only ever seen one default player model get used, that being a human male, with the only alterations being outfits. So as you can probably imagine, that's not something I'm gonna do omorashi content of. Also, I MIGHT have mentioned this already, but in case I haven't: once I'm migrated over to "S&box" for future content, I'll be making a brand-new thread to distinguish it from this one. And I'll also have this thread locked, so if there's any comments or reactions anyone wants to leave before then, I strongly recommend you get on that now. So with that preamble out of the way, let's get to the main event!

For today's post, I decided to do Miss Chalice from the classic cartoon run-and-gunner "Cuphead". Of course, one notable characteristic of all of the trio of Cuphead, Mugman and Chalice is that their heads allow them to hold liquid in them. I always saw this as making any fluid held by them as a sort of fuel for their brain that allows them to be cognitive. Here, Chalice has been running on empty for a while, and she hasn't had the strength to move anywhere. However, she's also got a full bladder, and despite her lack of processing power, she's managed to formulate an idea. Using what little dexterity she had, she took on a pose that allowed her to urinate up into the air and then have it fall into her head. Guess you can say she's got piss on the mind 🤣. Now I have to be honest: something like this should've been done a long time ago. The reason it took me so long was because this model was only released for Source Filmmaker and not "Garry's Mod", and for the longest time, I couldn't find a proper conversion method. Thankfully, I finally found one a few days ago that allowed me to port it in. There weren't any ragdoll physics, so I had to make use of the joint tool to pose Chalice, which is why she looks unusually symmetric and stiff here. Also, the creation of the urine stream seems to defy physics because of the circular air motion it takes on. For whatever reason, the trails aren't showing up properly when viewed on the backdrop of a character, hence the weird angle. Hope it's not too off-putting.

Oooh, gmod art. Nice! I've spent literally thousands of hours playing Garry's Mod, and probably like 40% of it was spent making art. I even made some Omorashi art, and I even considered sharing some of it here. I never ended up sharing it though, I didn't think it was very good. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I think your stuff is pretty nice. My only bit of advice though is maybe have it so the camera is alot closer and positioned in a way that it's easier to see the character wetting. And also, try playing around with Lamps, you can get much nicer lighting that way. I can't really offer you any help with that though, you just sort of need to fiddle around with them until you get a feel of what works. It's trial and error.

978893057_poster-22-05-1514-20-08.thumb.png.863855e404db35cc7db58785cd743d5e.png

Paper Mario: The Flood Fold

Got yet another character from the "Paper Mario" franchise for you today. This one's of Olivia, the origami... queen? I guess (Olly's the king, though I don't think her royal status was touched upon all that much)... from the aptly-titled "The Origami King". It might seem a very weird thing to do piss stuff of a character who, in the universe that this franchise has built, is made out of paper, even according to its own structure. It's well-established that if paper gets wet, then it's gonna come apart. However, origami has an interesting application to it. If a piece of paper is folded enough times, then it makes itself far more dense and, as a result, less susceptible to being wrecked by any kind of fluid. This is how I perceive the 'bladders' of origami people: paper muscles that fold internally to hold back urine that's created by a magical force. In the case of Olivia here, she's tried to fold her bladder up as tight as she can. Unfortunately, it isn't doing her that much good, as it's still managing to escape. As if that wasn't bad enough, she's made herself so dense that she's losing her ability to float, because of the physics of how paper moves in relation to air. If she ends up going into the puddle she's made, she's a goner. What a way to go THAT would be! Of course, I mean that in more ways than one.

Now for a quick status update. Before this upload block started, I mentioned that it seemed like "Garry's Mod" did only accept one thousand addons to be active at any given time, rendering random excess ones inactive in order to make the necessary space. However, I recently found out that this isn't entirely true, because I HAVE been able to make myself have more than a thousand active addons. Not by that much at this point in time, mind you, but it's still the case. However, the case of some addons being rendered inactive still holds true, so there's not much consistency going on here. Thankfully, it does seem like that when I boot up the game with a new addon for the first time, it's automatically allotted to the list of active addons for use in that session. What this says to me is that when I download new addons, then the next time I launch "Garry's Mod" is the time at which I MUST make something with them to ensure that I have put them to use before I lose them. For this reason, it's looking like I can continue doing more upload blocks in the near future. Like I said, though: with "S&box" being not too far out, don't expect a GREAT many more of them.