Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

20200915134014_1.thumb.jpg.73c05f074eff199a844c7125725e0ba9.jpg

Beastars: Let-Go-shi

My upload today is kind of a first for me. Up until this point, I've generally steered clear of depictions of genitalia in my images. And when I DO include them, it's usually just a mock-up (like with my Feraligatr picture). Well, this'll be the first time I've used a proper genitalia model. Because of the Steam workshops' policies against sexual content, this particular model was obtained through SFMLab. However, this means it's only in static entity form with no proper physics. I'm curious to see what people think about this: if they think I should continue doing it or if it makes them uncomfortable.

As you can see, my image for today revolves around Legoshi from "Beastars". I haven't read the original manga or watched the anime adaptation, but I'm familiar with the characters in it. Here, he's on a break between his classes at Cherryton Academy. He's felt the need to go, but he's outdoors and doesn't think he'll be able to reach a bathroom in time. So instead, he's embracing his more primal side and just going by a tree. Of course, he's hoping he doesn't get caught by anyone and tried for public urination. Thankfully, nobody else seems to be around. But you never know...

Since I've not properly indulged in either iteration of the franchise, I'm curious: is Legoshi or Legosi the correct spelling for his name? I've seen both versions get used, and because of my lack of direct familiarity, I don't know which one it is. If someone would be willing to clear this up for me, I'd very much appreciate it.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say

SMG4: Squirmy Saiko NANI?! I made omorashi of an SMG4 character that ISN'T Axol (sort of)?! Well... yes. In fact, back when I was still relatively new to the site, I did an image of Tari, but to

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester w

Posted Images

20200917171334_1.thumb.jpg.b320e9a7c48808a185497d4a5a736c29.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey: Broode's Macro Bladder Mess

There's actually quite a lot I have to say about this image. First of all: this was something that I wanted to do for a long time (this was what I had originally teased as the 'something big' for my 100th image, if you'll recall), but for whatever reason, the respective addon had been rendered inaccessible for many months, despite being enabled, and I only got in back within the last few weeks. Second: you may recognise Madame Broode as the character in my current avatar, which is an image I commissioned FurAffinity user TheHiddenGaze to do for me. And lastly: I chose to leave this to now because "Super Mario 3D All-Stars" came out today (I bought it and will start playing it very soon), and I wanted to do something pertaining to a 3D "Mario" game.

I'm not really a big fan of sizeplay, but this is a surprisingly fun thing to consider in an omorashi scenario. Imagine a giant woman wandering through your city with an intense need to piss, and then she ends up wetting herself, leaving a HUGE puddle of piss that would soak anyone too close to her. Considering Madame Broode is a giant, I felt she'd fit really well for this kind of scenario, and that's what's happening in New Donk City. Unfortunately, I'm not too proud of how this image came out: posing for it was difficult due to the very light physics, the map I was playing on was STUPID laggy, and I didn't actually take the scenario as far as I could have (should've put some New Donkers around her to show them getting caught up in the leak). Hope this isn't too much of a bother for y'all. 😅

One final reminder that there are STILL two request/suggestion slots open, and I really want to get them used up. If somebody has any ideas that they'd like to see me incorporate, can you please send me a message within the next 24 hours?

20200920140613_1.thumb.jpg.b9391f87f0f900c3cb9756795aef7bba.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey: The Lord of Leaking

This image was a request to me by @Asteyr, made within only the last few hours (REALLY cutting it close there, man), so I had to really haul ass to create the scene. However, getting it done for today meant that I ended up having to break some of the rules I set for myself. I've mentioned before that I typically try to using characters pertaining to a particular franchise twice in a row (in this case, the "Super Mario" franchise). However, this character is actually from the same exact GAME: "Super Mario Odyssey". And because of the character that it is, the theming is practically identical to my previous upload. No matter how I went about it, SOME sacrifice had to be made.

So, yeah... I've done a wetting image of The Lord Of Lightning (also known as The Ruined Dragon): the dragon boss that you fight in Crumbleden. You know how I was talking about wetting with giant characters when I talked about my Madame Broode image? Well, here, it's been cranked up a level. The problem with doing this is that, because of just HOW enormous The Ruined Dragon is, there are quite a lot of maps where posing it properly is practically impossible due to limited vertical space. And I wanted to pick a medieval-esque environment to be representative to Crumbleden prior to its collapse (and before Bowser took control of the dragon), so this is ultimately what I went with.

I know I said the last reminder about requests would be the last one, but now that another has actually been taken, I'm down to my last one for this upload block. It's open to anyone who wants it except for 'Asteyr' (obviously) and 'OmoGamer32' since they've taken two of the last three slots. And please don't hold off on sending me a message for too long: I might need time to prepare for a scene once I'm notified.

20200923113037_1.thumb.jpg.b911f76e15df047e47b945fbcc61038b.jpg

Pokemon: Three-Eye Cry

Hey, would you look at this: my first "Pokémon"-centric image that wasn't a request (I... think? I might need to check) by somebody else! Despite having never played any "Pokémon" games, the wide variety of the titular creatures does leave quite a number of possibilities for different omorashi scenarios. If I'm feeling up to it, I might try to do one from every generation. Of course, I'll need to do some research as to when they came in, and given that there are SEVERAL hundreds of the things, that may take a bit of time. But if I DO, it oughta be a fun little experiment.

So for this image, I decided to do Sobble. Even though it's not a particularly common analogy, I've seen it said on a few occasions that peeing could be equated to crying from your genitals. And as far as crying is concerned, Sobble's a blatantly obvious pick. In all honesty, I don't know what the dominant gender for Sobble is, and I'm not even sure if there are any traits that are able to distinguish the males and females from one another. I'm fine doing anthro males, but I'd prefer to focus on those Pokémon that are primarily (and characteristically) female. Buuuuut I'm gonna stop there before this turns into a battle of the sexes.

Just one more image to go for this upload block. As I've already said: I'd like it to be a suggestion/request so I can fill out my slots. So if you have someone you'd like to see me do, hit me up with a message. And when that goes up, you'll know my plans for the last bit of the year.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:27 PM, Nick_Donovan said:

20200913093237_1.thumb.jpg.e5e0f0dfe9802641525acf725f523364.jpg

Luigi's Mansion 3: Splashed Peach

Today's image was a request made to me, once again, by @OmoGamer32. Thanks for the continual support of my work, man! And it's always great doing stuff for you! So anyway: this one's about Princess Peach. I know I've done her in an image before (twice, actually, if you count the Bowsette image), but since I did a solo one of Princess Daisy, I figured she might as well get one of her own.

I've not played any of the "Luigi's Mansion" games, but I was told that in the third game, one of the features it has is bathrooms with toilets that act like water spouts. However, I knew that Peach was a character in the game, so she isn't out of place here. The basic idea is that she's felt a REALLY intense need to go and has made her way to the nearest bathroom. Now she's a very frail woman and is startled easily, so when she arrived and had the toilet she was going to use suddenly spurt out water without any kind of warning, it gave her quite the fright. And considering her full bladder, you can work out what was going to happen. I don't actually believe I've done anything related to fear wetting before, so this was a neat little experiment for me.

We're entering the last third of this current upload block, and after this, I'll still have two request slots open. If anybody still wants to take a slot, you'd best get it done within the next week. Also: I'm considering doing one more upload block after this one, but that decision hasn't been finalised yet, so I'll need some more time. I can guarantee that you'll know by the end of this block, though.

Easily startled princess, full bladder, jumpscare in the form of spouting water from a toilet? She didn't have a chance. 🙂

20200925173835_1.thumb.jpg.1c121c5b767cab34298ba0b20146a6c6.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2: Rochelle's Sewer Relief

And here we are: at the last image for this upload block. Unfortunately, I didn't end up receiving any suggestions for this one, so I had to incorporate one of my own ideas. Thankfully, I had a good one, because it tied in with a recent event. "Left 4 Dead 2" received its 'Last Stand' update within the last 24 hours, so I wanted to do something with that. Obviously, I've done Zoey from the original "Left 4 Dead", so considering we're focusing on the sequel, there's really only one clear choice... Rochelle! (Fun fact: this'll be the second time I cap off an upload block with a "Left 4 Dead" image. The first time I did it was with a Witch, if people remember that.) I should point out that making this was kind of a pain because I used all of the survivors, but Nick was the only one that had ragdoll physics, and when I tried to bonemerge the others onto other models, they bugged out, so I was stuck having to use the joint tool. So if they look way too stiff here: that's why.

INB4 have not played the game, but there's a scene in the campaign 'The Passing' when the survivors are going through the sewers. When they're wading through the water, Ellis points out that this would be a good time for anybody to have a 'bathroom break' if they needed it. So what if somebody actually took him up on his advice? Well, here, as it turns out, Rochelle had already reached that conclusion and is doing so right now. Coach is obviously kinda grossed out by it, but nowhere NEAR as much as Nick, who I imagine would rather join the infected at this point X'D.

Now I've done some thinking, and I've decided that I WILL do one more upload block this year. However, when I'll do it and how many images it'll contain is something I've unfortunately not decided on. I was planning on having it start up on the 23rd of October and have it be comprised of 24 images, but I'm feeling pretty burned out right now, and I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to do that many before the year ends. Keep an eye on my blog posts so you can keep up to date on my decision for this. For now, though, I'll be signing off. See y'all later!

On 9/23/2020 at 4:19 AM, Nick_Donovan said:

20200923113037_1.thumb.jpg.b911f76e15df047e47b945fbcc61038b.jpg

Pokemon: Three-Eye Cry

Hey, would you look at this: my first "Pokémon"-centric image that wasn't a request (I... think? I might need to check) by somebody else! Despite having never played any "Pokémon" games, the wide variety of the titular creatures does leave quite a number of possibilities for different omorashi scenarios. If I'm feeling up to it, I might try to do one from every generation. Of course, I'll need to do some research as to when they came in, and given that there are SEVERAL hundreds of the things, that may take a bit of time. But if I DO, it oughta be a fun little experiment.

So for this image, I decided to do Sobble. Even though it's not a particularly common analogy, I've seen it said on a few occasions that peeing could be equated to crying from your genitals. And as far as crying is concerned, Sobble's a blatantly obvious pick. In all honesty, I don't know what the dominant gender for Sobble is, and I'm not even sure if there are any traits that are able to distinguish the males and females from one another. I'm fine doing anthro males, but I'd prefer to focus on those Pokémon that are primarily (and characteristically) female. Buuuuut I'm gonna stop there before this turns into a battle of the sexes.

Just one more image to go for this upload block. As I've already said: I'd like it to be a suggestion/request so I can fill out my slots. So if you have someone you'd like to see me do, hit me up with a message. And when that goes up, you'll know my plans for the last bit of the year.

When it comes Pokemon starters in general, males are the dominant gender. Female starters have a 1/8 of appearing.

• 4 weeks later...

20201023134616_1.thumb.jpg.9ece9d90fa4082102c6de22914e24928.jpg

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester winding down (no exams for the exam period), I figured I could get in one more before the year is over. If you've read my recent blog post, you'll know that the current plan is to do a total of 24 images, but there's a possibility I might not reach that point. While I'm certainly enjoying doing my "Garry's Mod" scenes for you lot, I'm finding that I've recently burned out a lot more easily, seeing how my last 2 had considerably less than 20 images. I will go through this block with as much content as I can, but if I feel I need to stop at any point, I'll be sure to make another blog post to let you know.

So it's pretty well-established that I have a thing for doing "SMG4" characters, and one I've been wanting to do for a while ever since she got introduced is the "Garry's Mod" version of Belle Fontiere: a rival to Tari who originates in Glitch Productions' (the company SMG4 runs) animated series "Meta Runner". The model was only made publicly available after I finished my previous upload block, which is why I had to wait until now to use it. So here, both Tari and Belle are doing a game binge session, drinking a lot of fluids and seeing not only who can play better, but also who can hold their wee in the longest. It seems as though Belle doesn't have as much experience with this sort of thing as Tari, and despite her efforts to hold back the flow, she lost out in the end. As you can well imagine, a nice porcelain 'throne' awaits our winner 😄.

By the way: requests are open once again, which you should know if you read my blog post. Even though I didn't end up going through all of the slots I had last time, I simply made a new lot for this block. As always, send me a message if there's a particular character you'd like to see me do.

20201026112605_1.thumb.jpg.f917b2bb40b783616235c95f6eec474a.jpg

The Legend Of Zelda: Lawfully-Wedded, Soon-To-Be-Wetted?

Here's yet ANOTHER scene based on a character from "The Legend Of Zelda", as requested to me by @OmoGamer32, who wanted me to do a desperation scene of Anju from "Majora's Mask". To be honest: I wasn't sure if this would something I would be able to get done as the immediate next upload after being asked about it, hence why I said in the message to OmoGamer that there may be a bit of a wait. However, I WAS actually able to get it done straight away, so here we are.

For those who haven't played this game (I haven't, but I know about this information): one of the side quests in "Majora's Mask" is tracking down the missing boyfriend (soon-to-be husband) of Anju, that being Kafei. Here, Anju's just waiting for the young Link to come back with Kafei after agreeing to find him. She's waiting outside, nervously anticipating his arrival. But there's another issue: the toilet's broken, and... what a surprise... her bladder's full. However, she doesn't know how to fix it, so she has to hold it in as long as she can until a plumber arrives. I COULD tell you what happened in the time following this, whether or not she came out dry... but why spoil the surprise? :evil-smile:

Now just to let you know: I THOUGHT I had made a blog post a few days ago about requests re-opening, but looking through my post history, it seems as though I didn't actually upload it. Whoops! I'll go and put that up right now, so it'll be there in a few minutes.

3 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20201026112605_1.thumb.jpg.f917b2bb40b783616235c95f6eec474a.jpg

The Legend Of Zelda: Lawfully-Wedded, Soon-To-Be-Wetted?

Here's yet ANOTHER scene based on a character from "The Legend Of Zelda", as requested to me by @OmoGamer32, who wanted me to do a desperation scene of Anju from "Majora's Mask". To be honest: I wasn't sure if this would something I would be able to get done as the immediate next upload after being asked about it, hence why I said in the message to OmoGamer that there may be a bit of a wait. However, I WAS actually able to get it done straight away, so here we are.

For those who haven't played this game (I haven't, but I know about this information): one of the side quests in "Majora's Mask" is tracking down the missing boyfriend (soon-to-be husband) of Anju, that being Kafei. Here, Anju's just waiting for the young Link to come back with Kafei after agreeing to find him. She's waiting outside, nervously anticipating his arrival. But there's another issue: the toilet's broken, and... what a surprise... her bladder's full. However, she doesn't know how to fix it, so she has to hold it in as long as she can until a plumber arrives. I COULD tell you what happened in the time following this, whether or not she came out dry... but why spoil the surprise? :evil-smile:

Now just to let you know: I THOUGHT I had made a blog post a few days ago about requests re-opening, but looking through my post history, it seems as though I didn't actually upload it. Whoops! I'll go and put that up right now, so it'll be there in a few minutes.

Thanks again ^^

20201029133602_1.thumb.jpg.d64b28fdae296fbbb25d0e017bceaef1.jpg

Friendship Is Magic: Cadence's Candid Cascade

"My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" had its tenth anniversary this month, so I wanted to do an image themed around it to celebrate it. Admittedly, though, there aren't really a whole lot of characters beyond the 'mane six' that I'm all that interested in doing. I did both the main princesses, and I did Queen Chrysalis, and I honestly don't much care for doing any of the male ponies. Thankfully, I figured out somebody I could do: Princess Cadence.

As somebody who's not watched the show, I don't know all that much about Cadence since she's a relatively minor character. Aside from being a princess (duh...), all I really know about her comes from the Season 2 finale "A Canterlot Wedding" where she married Shining Armor, the older brother of Twilight Sparkle. I don't believe it was ever revealed how they first met up, so I've made a little scene for that. So being a princess, it shouldn't be a surprise that Cadence would want to keep up appearances when out in public. She's felt the need to go, but when you've got a royal status, attention would come to you naturally. Thankfully, she's managed to steer clear of drawing a crowd, and is relieving herself by a bush. However, one nearby colt has taken notice of this, and I shouldn't have to tell you who it is.

I'd like to quickly point out that I was considering doing a Halloween-oriented image for this upload block, but I ultimately decided against it. This is because with how my upload schedule is laid out, me uploading an image on November 1st would mean it would go up on October 31st for a lot of others, but I usually theme my images according to MY time zone, so this really wouldn't work out. So... sorry for disappointing anyone who wanted a Halloween image!

20201101094037_1.thumb.jpg.7aae9815e2f0260372245489887ca7fc.jpg

Team Fortress 2: Liquid 'Australium' Dispenser

Yep: it's yet ANOTHER image based around "Team Fortress 2". I apologise if these are starting to get a little repetitive to some of you, but I have to admit: because it's a game I play regularly, I've got more of a draw to it for my fetish stuff. And there's STILL more female mercs that I'll be doing in the future, so don't think these'll be going away any time soon. Of course, if you still happen to enjoy them, even if you're not as engaged with the game as I am, then that's great! But if not, then you can choose to not pay attention to them. I don't really mind either way.

So for those who ARE fine with these, let's go over this one! In case you can't tell: this is the female version of The Engineer. Those who play "Team Fortress 2" should be aware that one of the taunts for The Engineer is the 'Rancho Relaxo', where he just lays back in a mechanical chair and chugs beers. Well, this ol' BLU Femgineer has been doing just that while her sentry has been racking up kills. Of course, when you down so many beverages, it's gonna have to come out eventually. She's felt the need to go and has gotten up from her chair (hence the toolbox you see behind her), but it was too much for her to handle, and... yeah, it's pretty obvious what was gonna happen.

As a side note: at the time of this going up, it'll be November 1st for me, but it's probably still October 31st for some of you, depending on what time zone the site's server operates under. I made a post in user 'cooler''s commissions thread of a Halloween-themed image I commissioned Bibarel_Rei on FurAffinity to do, so I guess we can consider that my Halloween post for this year. Given my current content count, I would've liked for it to be my 666th post, but alas: such a thing didn't happen.

20201104095658_1.thumb.jpg.100bc47b22915a3c54f051d6e8a99cc8.jpg

Postal: The Yellow Wave

Hoo boy... given current events, this could end up being a VERY controversial post. Let me throw this out there before anyone gets the wrong idea: I honestly don't care if you're a Republican, Democrat or even a non-voter in the United States presidential election. Considering that I'm not American, I don't have any say in what goes on with it, so my political opinions really mean nothing. The reason I'm making this is to hopefully allow some of you to get a little bit of a humour kick in the current climate of tension. If you take offense to this in any way, whether it be because you're a Republican voter and you think I'm taking a shot at you or because it hits a little too close to home for you Democrat voters, then I sincerely apologise.

The "Postal" series is one that I haven't played, but it's garnered quite an infamous reputation given its content. For those who HAVE played it, you should know that one of the mechanics (I don't know if it's exclusive to one entry or present over the whole franchise, but I guess it doesn't matter) is the ability to urinate pretty much wherever you go. So despite my typical aversion to doing piss-related stuff with human male characters, especially those with a more realistic design, The Postal Dude seemed like a perfect target. He's a guy that's very right-leaning as far as anything politics is concerned, so given his high bladder activity, you can imagine how he'd respond to a 'blue wave' (the term 'wave', for those not in the know, refers to a large influx of influence from a political party over a number of states).

Now I don't know when the winner of the election will be declared, but depending on who it is, that may affect how people feel about this post. If Biden wins, then this could likely be seen as a statement on the outrage from the Republican voters. But if Trump wins, this could be seen as an insult to the Democrat voters. We'll see what happens, though.

20201106164036_1.thumb.jpg.8364a05598668aa5de70e36f507c52d5.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy: Rocket's Rancid Ripples

A quick heads-up for y'all: I'm now done at university for the year. My engagement with the site has really diminished over the past few months, so I'll try to make up for it. Not right now, since I only got my last assessment item done yesterday, but I'll see if I can build it up over the coming weeks. I've mentioned before how I want to try and have more involvement in the Discord server: mainly in the live holds: but that didn't really come to fruition. However, I will aim to do one of those next week. Anyway... on to today's image.

I'm not really a huge fan of the Marvel movies: hell, the only one I've actually seen all the way through is "Doctor Strange". But given how much of a cultural landmark the MCU has become since "The Avengers" (ESPECIALLY seeing how "Endgame" became the new highest-grossing movie to date), almost everyone on the planet has SOME degree of familiarity with it. None of the humanoid characters really interested me, but I did want to do something with the hot-headed Rocket Raccoon. I'm not entirely certain, but I think Rocket wears a one-piece jumpsuit that doesn't have any openings in the crotch region. So when he feels the need to piss, I can only imagine how difficult it must be to stay dry. Of course, given that he's an anthropomorphic animal character, I can see the others cutting him some slack since he wouldn't be as acquainted with their waste disposal etiquette. Doesn't make cleaning his messes up any more fun, though. 😕

Been trying to hold off on this since I've done it so much in the past, but I do want to remind people that requests ARE still open, and I really want to fill as much of my slots as possible. I had hoped to knock out three of the slots over the course of my first eight images in this block, but this is my sixth, and given my policy of having at least one of my own images be in between each request, that's not gonna happen now. Oh well: can't win 'em all.

20201109153459_1.thumb.jpg.5e2663bac0e244f563cbfc23efd8f211.jpg

Half-Life 2: Mossman's Gold Messa

Got another "Half-Life" themed image to share with you for today. Now I don't know if I've brought this up before, but I'll still do it here anyway: there are some maps that load up with the 'fullbright' setting in the Source engine build I have. In the case of my "Half-Life 2" purchase, the fullbright is present for a vast majority of the game, from Black Mesa East up until... I believe Breen's office. However, I couldn't remember what the console command for disabling fullbright was when I loaded up "Garry's Mod", so I just went along with it. Hope it isn't TOO distracting.

Those who've played "Half-Life 2" should remember the character of Judith Mossman: a co-worker of Eli Vance who was revealed to be a Combine spy. She's definitely passionate about her work, and she even acknowledges to Gordon Freeman that she may be a little too into it at times. This little scene is happening while Gordon's traversing Route 17 via the canals. Judith's gotten caught up in one of her tasks, neglecting the fact that her bladder has been filling up quite a bit, and she hasn't chosen to address it until too late. Thankfully, while Eli's kind of disappointed, he's just too nice of a guy to lose it with her, so he'd probably just tell her to go to the laundromat to get some dry trousers.

Oh, by the way: remember that image of The Postal Dude I posted about a week ago? Well, the results of the US presidential election have come in, and Joe Biden was the winner. I guess now we can see that image as a statement on the conservative backlash, given how Donald Trump and his supporters are making claims of fraud. I don't want to entirely dismiss this, given how most of the Democratic votes were through mail-in ballots, which isn't the most reliable system, but in either case, I'd say the win was legitimate.

20201111163458_1.thumb.jpg.ed601d80f4455c649707a743ae17ae0c.jpg

Pikmin: The Whizz Beneath My Wingeds

Before anybody points this out: yes, I DO realise I'm a little late in doing something this, given that "Pikmin 3 Deluxe" came out in October. While I do like to do omorashi images based on franchises I follow as soon as possible after their latest entry releases, it's not something I can ALWAYS do, especially if releases are so close together. That, and it may just not occur to me at the time that I can do something on it when I've got other things lined up.

As far as my knowledge goes, the titular pikmin were never really given genders. However, I always considered the winged variants to be female, given that they're pink and that their noises do sound slightly more feminine than all the others. They can fly over bodies of water, while only the blue pikmin can actually touch water without dying. Here's something I've pondered for a while: what if that water was infected somehow? Could the blues survive that? From this, I came up with this little scene where some blues are swimming about in a pond. An oblivious winged with a full bladder is flying by, and she's released its contents into the water. Those blues better hope there's a captain nearby, or else they're SCREWED!

For those who pay close attention to my activity, you may have seen me make a post in the site feed about doing a hold over on the Discord channel. Well, that happened yesterday, so if you happened to miss it, I'm afraid you're out of luck there. I did say I would try to have more involvement on the site now that university's done for the year, hence why I did that. I may do some more in the coming weeks, so keep an eye on the feed if you're interested.

20201115112804_1.thumb.jpg.37ff0a7e9406f9fdb4651a7ce69fcaac.jpg

Overwatch: Mei's 'Lemon' Freeze

It's been a long while since I last did an omorashi image of a character from "Overwatch", and that's something I wanted to get back into, since it seems to be something quite a good amount of people here enjoy. The only issue with this is that there are no actual "Overwatch"-styled maps available in the "Garry's Mod" workshop, so I have to make do with what I can find. Plus, you'll notice that I'm just using "Overwatch" in the title of this image as opposed to "Omowatch": while I do have an affinity for puns and wordplay, it's probably best to just use it in the ACTUAL image title and not in the name of the IP its based around.

As you can clearly see, the character I chose for this is the nerdy Chinese climatologist Mei. Even though "Overwatch" is yet another game I haven't played, I'm aware of most of the heroes' abilities, and I know Mei's thing is for ice. Something I've imagined her having difficulty with is the handling of liquids, given her profession. From that, I came up with this little scene in which she's had a full bladder and did not reach a toilet in time (obviously). However, she'd accidentally activated her icemaker, and the urine that's going down her legs is solidifying due to its close proximity to extreme cold. I do know that urine has a bit of warmth to it when its fresh from ejection, but that's hardly gonna make a difference.

I would like to bring up that at this point, I've STILL only used 1 of my 9 request slots, and if my next image isn't a request, then based off of how many more images I've got lined up after this, I won't be able to use them all as per my distribution policy. I'd still like to use as much of them up as I possibly can, so if you would like to request something, don't hesitate to send me a message. I understand repeating this constantly can make me seem pushy, so I'm trying to avoid it, but it's just easier for me when I don't have a lot of characters planned.

20201119143450_1.thumb.jpg.5da2b24774db44fa0c177bfcd1dcec21.jpg

Team Fortress 2: Cloak & Damper

As I said before when I did the 'Femgineer' image a few months back: I intend on going through all of the female versions of classes from "Team Fortress 2" that are available, so expect a good few more of these. I have a list of all of the characters I'm planning to do for this upload (And no: I'm not uploading it. I deserve to keep some secrets. >:D), and there'll STILL be more female classes after it's over. As a quick aside: I might end up cutting this block short of the 24 uploads I had planned, but I'll definitely be going until at least the end of this month. You'll know why in a bit...

Invisible Spies... MAN, are they a pain in the ass! Even with stuff like The Pyro's flamethrower and The Sniper's jarate, you still have to get lucky to uncover it. Unfortunately, this Femspy has brought about such a thing on herself. She's cloaked with the Cloak & Dagger watch, but she's got a full bladder, and if she bolts for the nearest restroom, it'll run out. But by staying put, she's ended up pissing herself. And even more unfortunate, a nearby Demoman has seen this and has pointed her out. Prepare to go KABLOOIE, lady!

Since I made my last upload, I've actually been flooded with a number of requests. While I do appreciate this, having so many so close together can be a bit troubling because there's quite a bit to read through and document. I WAS planning on having a request done for a user today, but its technicalities prevented me from doing so, so I'm waiting to hear back from them on possibly making a change to that request. So with this up, I'm gonna go update the request slots document.

20201122150713_1.thumb.jpg.71c3bccf6cd6429fa8ffcdc9d28697f0.jpg

League of Legends: Pee Patrol Troll

Here's my second piece revolving around characters from "League Of Legends", as requested to me by user @17-2. Before I get into it, though, I should point out that this was a DIFFICULT image to make. First of all: the setting was supposed to be some kind of steampunk city, but this is the closest thing I could find, and as a result, it deviates a bit from some of the specifics. Second: when I booted up the map, it was REAL laggy, and that made the posing really annoying. Finally: my mouse has been playing up a lot lately, so I had to swap it out with another to ensure that things wouldn't go to absolute shit.

So my last "League Of Legends" image revolved around Jinx. She's here again, but she's not the main focus. Instead, it's on the two police officer characters Cailtyn and Vi. Jinx has been going around publicly urinating, and both officers have been pursuing her. However, they've been doing it for so long that their own bladders have filled up, and they need release. Vi's under the impression that her being an ENFORCER of the law puts her ABOVE the law, so she's urinating onto a building. Caitlyn's more hesitant to do such a thing, and she's ended up going in her pants. Of course, by doing this, they've actually PROPAGATED the issue, sinking to the level of a criminal... while she's STILL going at it in the background, if you were to look and see.

I should also bring up that, for the first time (as far as I recall, anyway), I'm doing requests out of order in which I receive them. I'm still waiting for a response on the user whose request I CAN'T do due to not being provided an actual "Garry's Mod" model. Again, though: I won't be doing naming and shaming, because that's just not right.

20201124171422_1.thumb.jpg.0192595145f89b1c75008f217519eaf2.jpg

Hatsune Miku: The Concert Leak

We're now halfway through the original planned 24 images for this upload block, so I think now's a good time to provide a bit of a progress update. I've received quite a lot of requests as of late, so because of this, I SHOULD be able to do all of those planned uploads. I MAY end up falling a bit short, depending on how I'm feeling come Christmas time, but I can guarantee that there'll be at least 22 images in this block. Not much more to say beyond that, so let's just get right to it!

To be completely honest, I've never been much of an anime guy, even though it seems to be the most popular art style that people use here. However, there's one character I've wanted to do that falls into style for quite a while: Hatsune Miku from "Vocaloid". Now I AM aware that she's only 16 years of age in the program, but there isn't a HUGE amount of difference between 16 and 18, so for the sake of argument, we're assuming she's 18 here. She's doing a concert for an crowd of adoring fans, and she's been on stage for a good few hours, so she's had very few toilet breaks. Her bladder's just gotten fuller and fuller until she couldn't hold it anymore, and she's pissed herself. Naturally, the crowd is rather shocked at this... but who's to say they're not just a little into it? 😛

On a quick side note: my university grades for the semester have recently come in. I don't really see the point of sharing them, but it's worth pointing out that there may be a few changes I need to make to my current study plan, and that may require a good bit of my attention. As a result, I may not be as engaged with the site for the next few days. But since there are three days between uploads, anyway, that shouldn't be that big of an issue.

20201127164937_1.thumb.jpg.578ffb1d35524ca73e22c40a97e0f503.jpg

My Hero Academic: A Little Asui-dent

I just want to quickly preface this by saying that, as of now, all of my university-related matters have been taken care of. I won't need to do anymore stuff for it until the start of next year, so for now until the end of December, I can focus on getting up the images for this upload block. I can appreciate that people might not necessarily care all that much, but I still want you all to be aware so you have an idea of how open my schedule is. But enough flapping my gums about my personal life: let's get onto today's image!

This was a request for user @Saitama34, who wanted me to do a little wetting scene of Tsuyu Asui from "My Hero Academia". Like with Hatsune Miku, this is another character who's canonically only 16 years old, but the differences between 16 and 18 are relatively small, so hopefully, it should be okay to just age her up to 18 (assuming she's 16 but on the cusp of turning 17). "My Hero Academia" is a franchise I knew existed, but I have no attachment to it whatsoever: never read the manga or read the anime, so my familiarity with the characters is next to naught. Just going off of her appearance, she appears to be the bubbly and blissfully-innocent type, so when I showed her wetting herself in her frog suit here, I pictured here to not really feel a lot of shame about it, but more so realising that she should've used the toilet beforehand. I try to keep true a character's nature when doing this sort of thing, so hopefully, this isn't TOO far-off.

A quick update on my requests slots: I STILL haven't received a response from the one user whose request I was unable to take due to not being provided a model in the "Garry's Mod" workshop, so I'm going to be striking them from the list. I've said this before, but it looks like I have to say it again: PLEASE make sure a model of the character exists through the workshop, otherwise I won't be able to follow through on it. And depending on the model itself, I may need some workarounds to ensure it can be used depending on its physics, so wherever possible, try to send me models that are ragdolls.

7 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20201127164937_1.thumb.jpg.578ffb1d35524ca73e22c40a97e0f503.jpg

My Hero Academic: A Little Asui-dent

I just want to quickly preface this by saying that, as of now, all of my university-related matters have been taken care of. I won't need to do anymore stuff for it until the start of next year, so for now until the end of December, I can focus on getting up the images for this upload block. I can appreciate that people might not necessarily care all that much, but I still want you all to be aware so you have an idea of how open my schedule is. But enough flapping my gums about my personal life: let's get onto today's image!

This was a request for user @Saitama34, who wanted me to do a little wetting scene of Tsuyu Asui from "My Hero Academia". Like with Hatsune Miku, this is another character who's canonically only 16 years old, but the differences between 16 and 18 are relatively small, so hopefully, it should be okay to just age her up to 18 (assuming she's 16 but on the cusp of turning 17). "My Hero Academia" is a franchise I knew existed, but I have no attachment to it whatsoever: never read the manga or read the anime, so my familiarity with the characters is next to naught. Just going off of her appearance, she appears to be the bubbly and blissfully-innocent type, so when I showed her wetting herself in her frog suit here, I pictured here to not really feel a lot of shame about it, but more so realising that she should've used the toilet beforehand. I try to keep true a character's nature when doing this sort of thing, so hopefully, this isn't TOO far-off.

A quick update on my requests slots: I STILL haven't received a response from the one user whose request I was unable to take due to not being provided a model in the "Garry's Mod" workshop, so I'm going to be striking them from the list. I've said this before, but it looks like I have to say it again: PLEASE make sure a model of the character exists through the workshop, otherwise I won't be able to follow through on it. And depending on the model itself, I may need some workarounds to ensure it can be used depending on its physics, so wherever possible, try to send me models that are ragdolls.

@Nick_Donovan thank you!  You’re the best! It turned out great! 

• KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)