Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

20200717113851_1.thumb.jpg.66877c1a6b90e755f35a45f9bcc4d2af.jpg

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter

We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say that at this point in time, I don't actually have any plans on when my next block is gonna be. Still: we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, I want to focus on my upload for today, which revolves around Rouge The Bat from "Sonic The Hedgehog".

So we know that bats will hang upside-down from tree branches when they're sleeping, right? Well, if one of them were to feel the need to go during that time, it'd make for a really awkward situation. Now obviously, Rouge is an ANTHRO bat character, but I find it fun imagining her still doing something like this. She didn't go before, and with her bladder muscles relaxed, the contents of it are now dripping 'down' (depending on how you look at it) her legs and onto her FACE. Let's hope she doesn't end up swallowing any of that stuff... XP

I've still got one more slot left for requests/suggestions, and I really encourage people to make use of it. I'll definitely be doing a comic at the end of this block, but I'm beginning to run dry on ideas again, so I need a little something to keep me going.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left 4 Dead: Zoey Went Zo-Wee As promised, here is my next image to get me back into the schedule that I had established at the start of this upload block. I suppose it wouldn't REALLY have hurt

Mass Effect: Alternative 'Fuel' Yeah, yeah... I know you said girlS, @Super awesome, but the only one I could actually think of something stand-out for is the EDI Eva core. Sorry. Now for ev

Pokémon: Loos Aren't Mine Well, here we go, folks: my first request of this upload block! While it is a shame I didn't get any prior to this, I can kind of understand it since the year was windin

Posted Images

20200719113910_1.thumb.jpg.e00341fad875ff149a351260ddf3ea68.jpg

Wee Fit: Stretch 'n' Soak

Here we are with my last request for this upload block. This one was made to me by @OmoGamer32, so shoutouts to them for giving me this idea. So this image revolves around the female trainer from the exercise software "Wii Fit". To tell you the truth, this was an idea that I HAD considered doing at some point, but I guess I just never followed through on it, so this gave me the nudge I needed to get it out.

It's been debated quite a bit that when women perform particularly strenuous exercise, they may experience bladder leakage. I'm not a qualified exercise scientist, so I can't say how true such a claim is, but it's a neat little topic to consider in the realms of omorashi. So the unnamed trainer here is doing some yoga, but she's stretched her leg out just a little too much, and that's caused her bladder muscles to loosen a LOT and let out a sprinkle of urine. Of course, it helps to be well hydrated for this sort of thing, so that's likely a contributing factor as well.

I only got the note earlier on today, so this WAS thrown together a little quicker than I would have liked. Hopefully, it still looks okay. But with this out of the way, I just have my comic upload to do, and then this upload block will be done.

Edited by Nick_Donovan (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20200719113910_1.thumb.jpg.e00341fad875ff149a351260ddf3ea68.jpg

Wee Fit: Stretch 'n' Soak

Here we are with my last request for this upload block. This one was made to me by @OmoGamer32, so shoutouts to them for giving me this idea. So this image revolves around the female trainer from the exercise software "Wii Fit". To tell you the truth, this was an idea that I HAD considered doing at some point, but I guess I just never followed through on it, so this gave me the nudge I needed to get it out.

It's been debated quite a bit that when women perform particularly strenuous exercise, they may experience bladder leakage. I'm not a qualified exercise scientist, so I can't say how true such a claim is, but it's a neat little topic to consider in the realms of omorashi. So the unnamed trainer here is doing some yoga, but she's stretched her leg out just a little too much, and that's caused her bladder muscles to loosen a LOT and let out a sprinkle of urine. Of course, it helps to be well hydrated for this sort of thing, so that's likely a contributing factor as well.

I only got the note earlier on today, so this WAS thrown together a little quicker than I would have liked. Hopefully, it still looks okay. But with this out of the way, I just have my comic upload to do, and then this upload block will be done.

Thanks again,dude.

20200721143743_1.thumb.jpg.15ac6d1d2189b18b3ab7ee3a02deae7a.jpg20200721144036_1.thumb.jpg.341fe6ff9903c44f352736ec29fe5778.jpg20200721144146_1.thumb.jpg.3eedb25b85eebf0940ba4eef1c51c5bf.jpg20200721151434_1.thumb.jpg.d5dc38a4315de16b5fb552de188085e3.jpg20200721145111_1.thumb.jpg.e01540ff3c91a8f8bc318cf212ade96f.jpg20200721145406_1.thumb.jpg.07f8871e410f1581943e378f91767a19.jpg20200721145617_1.thumb.jpg.dd617d4bc2c49ea2c656add7a242a59c.jpg20200721150305_1.thumb.jpg.84228dbb976d471ac9e476b93a2f0ff9.jpg

Paper Mario: Vivian Goes with the Flow

Comic time! In the lead-up to me making this, I was having difficulty accessing my addons for "Garry's Mod", so I had to fiddle around with it a bit. I was worried that I wouldn't actually be able to get this done today. But thankfully, I got it taken care of, and I was able to get back on track without too much difficulty.

I've been playing a lot of "Paper Mario: The Origami King" since its official release a few days ago, so I thought I'd make my comic around one of the characters from that series, and I settled on lovely shadow siren Vivian from "The Thousand-Year Door". This must be a really bizarre choice to most of you, because Vivian's a ghost, so you must be wondering how she's able to urinate. Well, my answer to that would be: with great difficulty. As a non-tangential entity, I would imagine that Vivian's waste must exhibit some similar characteristics upon formation, but a lack of proper differentiation from the essences involved would mean that if she got it on herself, she'd end up becoming part of it and would have to reform herself after merging with the puddle.

And with that, this upload block is now done! Been doing some thinking about when I'll start up again, and since I'm back at university in the following weeks, I'm going to need a decent amount of time to settle back into that, so I'm going to be taking a month-long break from uploads. Thanks for sticking around, and I'll see you all back here again on the 21st of August!

• 5 weeks later...

20200821132532_1.thumb.jpg.6ceaf19199f997deb97d64db189153b5.jpg

Animal Crossing: The Weeagle Scourge

Hello, everyone! My month-long break has come to an end, and I'm back with a new block of uploads! I have to be honest, though: despite how long my break lasted, I don't feel COMPLETELY rejuvenated. This means that, depending on how I'm feeling after it's done, this could end up being my last upload block for the year. My current university semester is also fully underway, so that's going to require a lot of my attention. So there's your heads-up.

So we're kicking things off with a request by @Asteyr, who wanted me to do wetting of eagle boys Apollo and Pierce from "Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival". Even though I've never played any of the games in the series, I always find the designs to be absolutely ADORABLE, and I'm definitely down for doing more of it in future. Both of these guys were in need of a toilet, but thanks to the mayor's ordinance for limited washroom facilities (the absolute NERVE...) as part of budget cuts, they couldn't find any. They've ended up wetting themselves, and they desperately want to save face, so they're trying to not attract attention. Because if the other eagles get wind of this... hoo BOY, is it not gonna be pretty...

So yeah: requests are now open to anyone who wants to make one. Same rules as last time are in place: first three all have to be from different users. There are six slots this time, so this rule also applies to the last three.

On 8/22/2020 at 7:12 AM, LikeImSeventee said:

Hi. Not really related to the thread, but I've been meaning to ask: How exactly would you get that text to be on the screen when making something in Garry's Mod?

That is all. Thank you, and goodnight.

Oh, that's easy! I use an addon called '3D2D Textscreen'. As you can see, I have the option of colouring my text, but there are a variety of other ways to customise it, such as font, outlining and size. I typically just go for colour, though, unless I'm working with a kind of character that I feel really demands a stylistic change for their dialogue.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, 17-2 said:

Not sure if you're familiar, but I'd love to see any of the girls from Fire Emblem get some love here. (I know for sure that there's gmod models for most of the three houses characters)

I did the female Robin in my previous upload block, so I am familiar with "Fire Emblem". But if you want to make requests, I'd prefer if you send me a message. It just helps to save space for the images themselves and any written feedback I may get.

20200824084426_1.thumb.jpg.fd17ad5f9eccc4f3bcf52fed7fd4a930.jpg

Shantae: Bottle Out of the Genie

Before I talk about today's image, I should point out that I've got quite a bit of university-related stuff that needs to be taken care of at the moment. As I said before: I'll try keeping to my schedule as best I can, but if I feel that I really have to put my focus towards study, then uploads may need to be delayed. I apologise in advance if that does end up happening, but we'll see how things go.

As you can see, today's image revolves around the half-genie hero Shantae, doing a nice little bellydance on a full bladder and pushing the wee out of her. Gotta say: could you imagine having a cutie like her to make your omorashi dreams come true? Yeah, she's not a PROPER genie, but I can't imagine granting wishes is completely beyond her capabilities. It'd be a right shame if it was only limited to three, though, because some of us has quite 'furtive' imaginations.

I've not actually played any "Shantae" games, and in all honesty, looking at her makes me a little worried she may be just BARELY underage. If somebody could provide some clarification on this, I'd very much appreciate it.

13 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

I've not actually played any "Shantae" games, and in all honesty, looking at her makes me a little worried she may be just BARELY underage. If somebody could provide some clarification on this, I'd very much appreciate it.

from what i've researched,That's was something people debated for a while.

At some point in 2016 one of the developers made a tweet saying that she was 16. But then a while later the series designer stated that the tweet was made by an intern without approval.

2f8

14 hours ago, OmoGamer32 said:

from what i've researched,That's was something people debated for a while.

At some point in 2016 one of the developers made a tweet saying that she was 16. But then a while later the series designer stated that the tweet was made by an intern without approval.

2f8

Thank you very much, man. So if I'm interpreting this correctly, this means that she doesn't yet have a canonical age, so there's some flexibility permitted around making her 18 years old. I'll still keep an eye on this post, though, just in case it does end up getting called into question in future.

20200826145933_1.thumb.jpg.d827b01acfe4fa8d8ea7923d55495274.jpg

Final Fantasy: Wet Mage

So a quick heads-up before I get into this picture: this scene was admittedly rather troublesome to make. For some reason I can't explain, the tree models in this map I used have a tendency to block out non-opaque objects, so trying to depict a urine stream proved a challenge given the angle I was shooting at, and it didn't come out completely smooth. I hope you can forgive me for this, but I'll definitely try to avoid it in future.

So this was a request made by @OmoGamer32, who wanted me to do a white mage from the "Final Fantasy" series relieving herself in a forest following a battle. So it's another case of yellow-belliedness that's not cowardice, because there's no danger to be had here NOW 😉. Interestingly, the model they requested was from "Mario Sports Mix": I was aware there was a Square Enix character in a "Mario" sports game, but I couldn't remember specifically what, so this clears THAT little mystery up. Can't think of much else to say about the image beyond that, so I'll just stop there.

Now a quick reminder: even though I welcome requests, don't be TOO quick in pushing them out. With how my upload schedule is laid out, you could be waiting for quite a while for an image depending on how soon you message me after I upload a PREVIOUS request. I suggest you wait at least 2 days after I upload a requested image before you make one of your own.

5 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20200826145933_1.thumb.jpg.d827b01acfe4fa8d8ea7923d55495274.jpg

Final Fantasy: Wet Mage

So a quick heads-up before I get into this picture: this scene was admittedly rather troublesome to make. For some reason I can't explain, the tree models in this map I used have a tendency to block out non-opaque objects, so trying to depict a urine stream proved a challenge given the angle I was shooting at, and it didn't come out completely smooth. I hope you can forgive me for this, but I'll definitely try to avoid it in future.

So this was a request made by @OmoGamer32, who wanted me to do a white mage from the "Final Fantasy" series relieving herself in a forest following a battle. So it's another case of yellow-belliedness that's not cowardice, because there's no danger to be had here NOW 😉. Interestingly, the model they requested was from "Mario Sports Mix": I was aware there was a Square Enix character in a "Mario" sports game, but I couldn't remember specifically what, so this clears THAT little mystery up. Can't think of much else to say about the image beyond that, so I'll just stop there.

Now a quick reminder: even though I welcome requests, don't be TOO quick in pushing them out. With how my upload schedule is laid out, you could be waiting for quite a while for an image depending on how soon you message me after I upload a PREVIOUS request. I suggest you wait at least 2 days after I upload a requested image before you make one of your own.

Thanks again,this looks great ^^

20200828214716_1.thumb.jpg.b7099aa94364957db7323f3925ff7b01.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog: Blaze's Box Glaze

Yep: decided to do another "Sonic the Hedgehog"-centric piece for today's upload. This was one that I actually did last night but chose to hold off on uploading until today, just so I could remain consistent with the schedule I set for myself. Problem is that I've got a LOT of addons for "Garry's Mod" right now, and game performance is starting to slow down, so I'm a little concerned my images could take a hit as a result. But we'll see what happens.

Remember when I did that image of Rouge sleeping whilst hanging onto a tree branch and wetting herself? Well, this image is of a similar nature, in that the character involved is acting very much like their base species. Case in point: rather than using a toilet, Blaze is instead urinating into a litterbox. Could you IMAGINE how embarrassing it would be if someone were to walk in on her? Would they laugh at her, or feel guilty for interrupting her private moment? It could really go either way.

I'll conclude this off by saying that for the past few uploads, I've forgotten to keep my image gallery up to date. I get that it really isn't that big of a deal, but I like to have it be updated at the same time as this thread seeing how in the past, there have been times when uploading multiple images at once has led to some ordering issues. Either way: with this up, I'm going to quickly go do that.

20200831135042_1.thumb.jpg.33b848c840686e2cf54cbc7a62d2d89d.jpg

Deltarune: Savage, Soggy Susie

So I've played "Undertale", but I haven't played the first chapter of "Deltarune", despite the fact that's it free. I still know a good deal about it, though. So I decided that I would have today's image revolve around tough girl Susie. I know some might say she's underaged and shouldn't be used like this, but here's my response to that: both she and Kris are known to be in high school, which includes 12th grade in the United States (both it and 11th grade are part of a separate institution here in Australia, if anyone's curious), and most people in 12th grade are 18 years old, so I believe this is a possibility for them.

This is a reimagining of the encounter with Susie near the beginning of the game. She's arrived at the school on a full bladder, and in the scene where she intimidates your character Kris, she's gone and wet her pants, leaving a puddle on the floor. Even though she's embarrassed by this, she ain't letting it show, instead threatening to pin the blame on Kris if they go and squeal to anyone. However, while she's not necessarily stupid, she doesn't have the greatest logic, not realising that there are a number of ways this can be traced back to her.

It's also just occurred to me today that I haven't been keeping up to date with my requests list, so with this up, I'm going to be going and taking care of that. I apologise for lack of external updates, but like I said: university is at the forefront of my mind at the moment, so some of these things may slip under my radar.

20200902175303_1.thumb.jpg.008366ce03c4d47cd9ac3323d950dc16.jpg

Fire Emblem: Schoolhouse Pooling

Got another "Fire Emblem"-centric image to share with you today. This one came to me as a request from @17-2. I was a little concerned I wouldn't be able to get it out today since the models I was provided with didn't function as I expected them to (I had started working on this yesterday because I was going to be busy with university stuff almost all day), but I found a workaround, so I was able to complete it.

So this particular image is based around the most recent series entry, "Fire Emblem: Three Houses". The scenario is that the female Byleth is tutoring Bernadetta: in what, exactly, I can't really answer. Berna's felt the need to go to the toilet, but she was too shy to speak up about it, fearing she might get chewed out for such a thing. So the urine just kept building up in her bladder until she couldn't hold it in anymore, and now she's made a mess on both the floor and her seat. Of course, since such a thing would be noticed anyway, she's only chosen NOW to speak up about her predicament. As you might well imagine, Byleth is NOT happy about this. I wonder if some disciplinary action is in order...

So as of now, that's three of the six request slots taken. As I mentioned in the blog post that I made prior to starting this upload block: I want the next three slots that get taken to be from different users. That's only EXCLUSIVE, though, not INCLUSIVE. If you took one of the first three slots, you're allowed to have another. Remember to keep an eye on that post for updates about request progress!

20200904164829_1.thumb.jpg.782ebcb0be6cdc824cb419ce91b42ea4.jpg

Scooby-Doo: Damphne

So when I was making this scene, I ended up having a similar situation to the "Fire Emblem" one I recently did. That is to say: neither of the ragdolls I used had proper physics, so it meant I had to do a bonemerge onto other models. However, proportions were considerably different, so they may look a little off. Also, as a quick aside: I've noticed that a lot of the characters I've recently done had the colour purple associated with them. It doesn't mean anything, but it's just something interesting I wanted to draw attention to. Though if you really believed, it COULD mean something. Regardless...

Today's image revolves around Daphne from the "Scooby-Doo" franchise. She's yet another character I've considered doing for quite some time, so it feels good to get around to it. She's wandered away from the rest of the mystery gang with a full bladder in a place where there are no toilets, and she's wetting herself in a place she HOPES is private. However, Velma has followed her out of curiosity, and this is the sight she has beholden. Of course, since Velma's confirmed to be a lesbian, you gotta wonder if she's at all attracted to this. My money's on the answer being yes.

Reminder that requests ARE still open, so if you want to make one, hit me up with a message. I think I've said this before, but in case I haven't, I'll say it here: it's preferable if you make them no more than a day after I upload the previous one, because it gives me time to prepare for them by getting resources I might not already have.

20200907213437_1.thumb.jpg.7f07ff16f7c19d20c2a994ca4facfb87.jpg

Team Fortress 2: An Administrative Accident

So I want to preface this by saying that the recent change in the site format kind of threw me off a bit, so it may take me a little bit of time to get used to navigating things. I'll still get all of the uploads for today done as per normal, but depending on the changes that have been made from the previous layout, that could take a few minutes. Hope you all can understand.

It's yet ANOTHER "Team Fortress 2" image, this time revolving around the game's Announcer/Administrator character Helen. When you're required to be monitoring a match for its entire duration, that leaves you very little time for a toilet break. And if the match in question goes on for a particularly lengthy period of time... well... things are going to get messy. Of course, when you have a servant to do all of your dirty work for you: Miss Pauling, in this case: then your life is just that little bit easier.

And yes: it's another character that has the colour purple associated with them. I SWEAR, this isn't intentional! I wish I could explain why I seem to be so attracted to it as of late, but I have absolutely no idea. All I can hope is that it isn't too much of a distraction to you all.

20200910095036_1.thumb.jpg.5ad3374ab5e280ee05a7a9a53aad12ce.jpg

Black Mesa: Exponential Cascade Scenario

So I'm kind of cheating with this one a bit since the map I used here isn't actually from the "Black Mesa" mod, but rather a map from "Half-Life: Deathmatch". The thing is that since it's pretty much just the original "Half-Life" remade in the Source engine (granted, with a fair amount of new content, the biggest being the complete overhaul of Xen, but still), I didn't really feel like purchasing it just to be able to use its maps in "Garry's Mod". The only real incentive I had for buying "Counter-Strike: Source" was to negate missing textures on certain maps and models. But who knows? Maybe I WILL buy it one day.

Regardless: I decided to have today's image focus on one of the female scientists from "Black Mesa". As the title suggests, it's meant to be an omorashi-themed adaptation of a line referencing the resonance cascade from the original game. This woman drank a lot of coffee prior to a lengthy experiment so she'd have the energy to be able to get through it, not entirely thinking through the downsides of such a decision. Of course, everybody has a part to play that requires full attention, so any toilet breaks should be had beforehand, even having been advised about it by a male colleague she is working with. However, she failed to take the advice, and now she's reaping the consequences of her actions (or lack thereof, as the case may be).

Another reminder that I'm STILL open to requests, so if anybody wants to make one, hit me up with a message. Of course, I won't FORCE them out of people, but as I've said before: there will be times when I may not have many ideas and will reach out to others for some. And with university still my priority at the moment, that's becoming a reality.

20200913093237_1.thumb.jpg.e5e0f0dfe9802641525acf725f523364.jpg

Luigi's Mansion 3: Splashed Peach

Today's image was a request made to me, once again, by @OmoGamer32. Thanks for the continual support of my work, man! And it's always great doing stuff for you! So anyway: this one's about Princess Peach. I know I've done her in an image before (twice, actually, if you count the Bowsette image), but since I did a solo one of Princess Daisy, I figured she might as well get one of her own.

I've not played any of the "Luigi's Mansion" games, but I was told that in the third game, one of the features it has is bathrooms with toilets that act like water spouts. However, I knew that Peach was a character in the game, so she isn't out of place here. The basic idea is that she's felt a REALLY intense need to go and has made her way to the nearest bathroom. Now she's a very frail woman and is startled easily, so when she arrived and had the toilet she was going to use suddenly spurt out water without any kind of warning, it gave her quite the fright. And considering her full bladder, you can work out what was going to happen. I don't actually believe I've done anything related to fear wetting before, so this was a neat little experiment for me.

We're entering the last third of this current upload block, and after this, I'll still have two request slots open. If anybody still wants to take a slot, you'd best get it done within the next week. Also: I'm considering doing one more upload block after this one, but that decision hasn't been finalised yet, so I'll need some more time. I can guarantee that you'll know by the end of this block, though.

31 minutes ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20200913093237_1.thumb.jpg.e5e0f0dfe9802641525acf725f523364.jpg

Luigi's Mansion 3: Splashed Peach

Today's image was a request made to me, once again, by @OmoGamer32. Thanks for the continual support of my work, man! And it's always great doing stuff for you! So anyway: this one's about Princess Peach. I know I've done her in an image before (twice, actually, if you count the Bowsette image), but since I did a solo one of Princess Daisy, I figured she might as well get one of her own.

I've not played any of the "Luigi's Mansion" games, but I was told that in the third game, one of the features it has is bathrooms with toilets that act like water spouts. However, I knew that Peach was a character in the game, so she isn't out of place here. The basic idea is that she's felt a REALLY intense need to go and has made her way to the nearest bathroom. Now she's a very frail woman and is startled easily, so when she arrived and had the toilet she was going to use suddenly spurt out water without any kind of warning, it gave her quite the fright. And considering her full bladder, you can work out what was going to happen. I don't actually believe I've done anything related to fear wetting before, so this was a neat little experiment for me.

We're entering the last third of this current upload block, and after this, I'll still have two request slots open. If anybody still wants to take a slot, you'd best get it done within the next week. Also: I'm considering doing one more upload block after this one, but that decision hasn't been finalised yet, so I'll need some more time. I can guarantee that you'll know by the end of this block, though.

I guess a ghost must’ve been hiding in there waiting to get a scare out of her. Either that or the toilet was very broken xD

Thanks again ^^

• KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)