Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SMG4: Gamer Girl Pee Grudge Match Hello again, ladies and gentlemen (and subsequent variations)! It's been 4 weeks since the end of my last upload block, and with my current university semester w

Sonic The Hedgehog: The Batty Branchwetter We're coming up on the home stretch of my current upload block, so there won't be many more images before I go on my next hiatus. In fact, I want to say

Omowatch: "Peein' Here All Along" Another "Overwatch" image! This one was partially at the suggestion of @FilthyPhoenix. I say 'partially' because I kind of wanted to do something with the involv

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ramen noodles said:

may i request more FNaF?

Ehhhhh… I really don't think I'm up to it. The remaining characters on the "Garry's Mod" workshop are either just variations on characters I've already done (see: the MANY different incarnations of the main four), ones I'm not interested in (The Puppet, Ennard, any of the guards, etc.) or ones that fit the archetype of underage (Balloon Boy, Circus Baby, etc.). If they ever get their own models, I MAY do Orville Elephant, Happy Frog, Mister Hippo and Pigpatch. But until somebody takes on that task, it won't be happening.

Also: please MESSAGE me with suggestions instead of commenting. It just helps prevent this thread from getting cluttered up. I'm on an upload break right now, anyway, so I'm not currently taking suggestions.

EDIT: Turns out there ARE models for them that were only uploaded last month, so I've subscribed to them. I'll probably do something with them when I get back to uploads, but not now.

Edited by Nick_Donovan (see edit history)

Hi, everyone!

Recent developments regarding COVID-19 mean that a few of the things I go out for have been cancelled for some time, so my schedule has been freed up a bit. This means that, despite some hardships, I WILL be returning to my regular uploads on the 23rd of this month: there will be 3 days between each of my uploads, and I plan to upload 26 images for this batch.

Plus, suggestions are currently open: those already made have been taken on board and will be the first things I do. A reminder that I will only have up to 5 suggestions in the backlog at any time, and if it is filled, I will post it here.

20200323152258_1.thumb.jpg.02cd3fb6556ac08cbda2323bb518bb22.jpg

Super Mario: Wendy O.mo

I'm BACK, baby! After my 2-week recharge period, I'm ready to start churning out "Garry's Mod" images again. A friendly reminder that this time around, I'll be releasing a batch of 26 images, with 1 coming every 3 days.

We'll kick things off with a suggestion given to me by @Omo luna, who wanted to see me do something with Wendy O Koopa. The thing about the Koopalings is that a few of them could be considered underage. However, in the DiC cartoon "The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3", there's an episode where Wendy celebrates her 16th birthday, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to consider her to be 18 years old now.

As for the image itself: Wendy's REALLY gotta pee, so the koopa troopas who stand guard at the bathroom have let her in (she's legally a princess as an adult, so she has authority to exert). This bathroom actually has a medieval-style drop toilet instead of the modern porcelain bowls we're all used to, but given how desperate she is here, I don't think she really cares.

Hi again, y'all. Wanted to give an update on suggestions.

So I mentioned that I wouldn't be having any more than 5 in my backlog at any time. Now I can't remember if I've had this kind of arrangement before, but I'll only be taking 10 suggestions TOTAL for this image batch, meaning 16 of them will be my own ideas. I didn't actually get a particularly large amount of suggestions with my last image series (only about 5, I think), so I think this is a fair amount of slots to have.

On an unrelated note: you should've hopefully worked out that with my upload schedule, I'll be posting something on the 1st of April. Yeah... prepare for something TERRIBLE that day. 😈

20200326144334_1.thumb.jpg.1fcb9fe33eed9bf1079388117a0509f2.jpg

Five Nights at Freddy's: Happy Frog's Little Golden Pond

@ramen noodles wanted me to do some more omorashi stuff with "Five Nights at Freddy's", so I made this little scene with most of the 'mediocre melodies' characters: Happy Frog, Pigpatch, Mister Hippo and Orville Elephant. They're all having a break from their performance at the pizzeria after the visitors have gone home, but the bathrooms got locked up before poor Happy could get the chance to use it, and her need to go was REALLY strong, so it's hardly surprising that she'd wet herself.

Because of the angle I've got here, I had to use a different effect for urine to get it to be noticeable in the picture. Also: I'll be making this the last "Five Nights at Freddy's"-centric image that I do because there aren't any other characters that I'm interested in seeing omorashi of (UNIQUE characters, anyway). If you want to see omorashi of other characters from spin-offs like the books, then I'm sorry to say that I'm not the guy for it: you'll have to either do it yourself or ask somebody else.

20200329154040_1.thumb.jpg.c88120304665d58424340750e2c1b461.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Cold Sushi and Liquid Warmth

Here's another "Legend of Zelda"-oriented image for @OmoGamer32. This one revolves around Link and the zora girl Ruto travelling through a snowy landscape.

Poor Ruto: naked, naturally cold-blooded (comes with her amphibian biology), travelling through sub-zero temperatures... she's absolutely FREEZING. And on top of ALL that, she needs to pee. Of course, when urine first leaves the body, it has an aura of warmth about it, and she's figured this out. Considering that Link doesn't have anything else on him she can use to warm up, she's really only got the one option, and disgusting as it may be, she'd rather sacrifice her dignity than risk catching her death.

So coming up next... *evil laughter*...

5 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

20200329154040_1.thumb.jpg.c88120304665d58424340750e2c1b461.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Cold Sushi and Liquid Warmth

Here's another "Legend of Zelda"-oriented image for @OmoGamer32. This one revolves around Link and the zora girl Ruto travelling through a snowy landscape.

Poor Ruto: naked, naturally cold-blooded (comes with her amphibian biology), travelling through sub-zero temperatures... she's absolutely FREEZING. And on top of ALL that, she needs to pee. Of course, when urine first leaves the body, it has an aura of warmth about it, and she's figured this out. Considering that Link doesn't have anything else on him she can use to warm up, she's really only got the one option, and disgusting as it may be, she'd rather sacrifice her dignity than risk catching her death.

So coming up next... *evil laughter*...

Link’s face tho. xD

thanks again.

20200401102311_1.thumb.jpg.0323e063312db6ab71d5c1202934d926.jpg

April Fool's 2020: The Poop That Took a Pee

Behold, ladies and gentlemen: the WORST thing that I've EVER uploaded to this site!

So I wanted to do something REALLY stupid for April Fool's Day, and this was what I came up with. Those here who are fans of "South Park" might be familiar with the reference here, especially with the inclusion of Morgan Freeman as the narrator (though it would've been fucking HYSTERICAL if they ACTUALLY got him to do that bit). Also included a group of toilet rolls as a reference to the shortage that came about with the COVID-19 pandemic: it's dumb, but that's the POINT.

Now if you're going to upvote this, I can only hope that you're doing it ironically, because this is meant as a joke. If there's somebody out there who genuinely finds this enticing... then I don't know what to say.

20200404114659_1.thumb.jpg.3295a914ed2876ebbb9c9f8130575b1f.jpg

Half-Life: Alyx-idents Happen

You didn't think I was going to glance over doing omorashi stuff with what could very well be the most hyped-up game of the last DECADE, did you? I don't currently own any kind of VR headset, and unfortunately, I won't be able to for a while: there just isn't enough room in my house for me to set up a playspace.

I do know that there's actually a moment in the game where Alyx can wonder into an open porta-potty, and her comms buddy Russell asks whether or not she wants privacy, but she responds that she's just searching. But what if she actually DID need to go? And what if the porta-potty door was not only closed, but STUCK? So I came up with this little exchange. I know I'm reusing a joke used in the April Fool's post, but I think it fits Russell's contrarian style of humour.

(Because Alyx doesn't actually have a proper model in "Half-Life: Alyx", I just decided to use her "Half-Life 2" model. And I also coloured the subtitles accordingly to match those of the characters in-game.)

20200407112651_1.thumb.jpg.7d201013d9f662ac5cdc225131780124.jpg

SMG4: Axol's #1st Anniversary

Today marks one year since Axol made his debut in SMG4's videos (in the anime arc episode "The Japan Trip"), and since he was the first character I did on this site, I wanted to make something to honour the occasion.

Here, he's celebrating his birthday (a stand-in for the anniversary) with a little house party. However, he had WAY too much soda to drink, and now he's REALLY gotta have a wee. But seeing how he's the man of the hour, his friends don't want him missing out on any of the fun, and some of them aren't letting him go to the toilet: in fact, they're actually encouraging him to just go in his pants. With how full his bladder is, there's really no way he can fight it, so what the heck?

Now imagine if one of his presents was a new pair of pants... 😆

20200410114124_1.thumb.jpg.ee9a459afc6c3cf5bd06efb2c91f5211.jpg

Kid Icarus: Palutena's Rain From Above

While being a deity does grant you with a crazy amount of power, it's sure to have its oddball kinks. For example: some people have made jokes that rain is representative of God's tears. But what happens in the case where that rain is somewhat acidic? You'd probably have to say that it's... something else.

That's the case of what's going on with Palutena here: all of the heavens' toilets are currently occupied, and she does not want to defile her own land, so that really only leaves her with one option. She obviously hopes for forgiveness from the Earth-dwellers, but you never know: they might be IN to this sort of thing, and see it as a blessing rather than a curse.

Also: if you look behind her, you can see a certain angel boy being a peeping tom.

20200413090920_1.thumb.jpg.7b2ea1c350a1f26877541c4269301bea.jpg

Easter 2020: Gotta-Go-Fast Bunny Girls

Originally, I had something different planned for this image. I was looking on the "Garry's Mod" workshop yesterday to see if there was a model of that brown rabbit woman that appears in the British 'Cadbury' ads, and I was going to have her be urinating chocolate milk. Sadly, I couldn't find any, but I DID want the image to revolve around bunnies, and I had to come up with a Plan B. The thing is, I didn't want to re-use characters I'd already done works of (a la my Christmas image from last year), but I couldn't think of many other franchises with female rabbit characters. Thankfully, the "Sonic" franchise has TWO that I could use: Bunnie Rabbot and Vanilla. Even though I didn't want the image to really be franchise-specific, I didn't have any other ideas, so I just made do.

So obviously, both Bunnie and Vanilla are in need of a toilet. However, Knuckles has come along, and he's striking up a conversation with these lovely gals, so he's keeping them there. As if that wasn't enough, he can TELL they're desperate, and being the smug bastard that he is, he's making light of it.

Before I leave things off, I should point out that my university semester has resumed, and while everything's gone online because of COVID-19, my schedule will be considerably more packed because of assessment. I'll STILL be uploading once every 3 days, but some images may be put together rather haphazardly, so be aware of that.

20200416085544_1.thumb.jpg.377f859e15c4e78437de5edaf61d8a2d.jpg

Team Fortress 2: Zhanna's Rushin' Falls

For those who don't already know: actor Rick May recently passed away. While he's had voice roles in a few games, EASILY his most famous has to be as The Soldier from "Team Fortress 2". Soldier's actually my LEAST-favourite class to play, but I can't ignore the fact that Rick's death has really resonated with the community, and it's wonderful to see fans paying tribute to him. So today's image is dedicated to him.

Now I've said before that I'm not a big fan of human male omorashi, so I obviously wasn't going to make Soldier himself the subject, but I know somebody connected to him who I'm ABSOLUTELY on board with doing: Zhanna. Those of you who've read the comics should know that Zhanna is a sister of The Heavy who has formed a romantic relationship with Soldier. In this little scene, he's protecting Zhanna from some of Gray Mann's robots. Unfortunately, the poor girl hadn't been paying much attention to her bladder for the past few hours, and... well... THIS has happened.

As a side note: I recently purchased and installed "Counter-Strike: Source" on my computer. There have been quite a number of occasions in "Garry's Mod" where textures didn't render (you can actually see this in some of my images), likely because that's where they originated from. So now that the game's been mounted, this hopefully won't be an issue anymore.

20200419131132_1.thumb.jpg.fb1d0ea4e522ff2a9c66ffa7eddd86a1.jpg

Star Fox: Wolf's Guilt Wallow

Here's a "Star Fox"-themed request image for @Asteyr who wanted to see Wolf O'Donnell facepalming as he has collapsed into his urine puddle after wetting his pants. He actually wanted me to do Bowser when he originally made the request, but I've done him before, so I asked if he could think of a different character, and he came up with Wolf, who I think actually works REALLY well for this particular scenario.

It's no surprise that he and Fox have a pretty intense rivalry going on between them, though Wolf is CLEARLY the one who instigates it. Considering that he IS a wolf, I can almost guarantee that he fancies himself an alpha male, trying to assert dominance over his enemies. So when an incident like this happens, I like to imagine that that pride is washed away (u-hu-hu-hu), and his beta side begins to show... and I mean REALLY show. Of course, Fox now has the chance to make a dig at Wolf, but he's FAR more humble in what he says/does, which could be seen as WORSE from Wolf's perspective.

Also: this sort of ties in to my last image where I mentioned the passing of Rick May, because he was also the voice of Peppy Hare in "Star Fox 64". Remember when 'Do a barrel roll!' was memed to hell and back? Good times...

17 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Can you do one of Krystal now? In her Assault outfit?

Well, seeing how I did only do her once before, and that didn't necessarily come out very appealing (god damn broken textures), I guess I can do that.

A few things, though. First: I'd rather you message me with requests instead of commenting. Second: I usually avoid doing images based around the same intellectual property twice in a row, so it won't be coming up immediately. Third: if you have a link to the "Garry's Mod" workshop page of the specific model you want me to use, I'd appreciate it if you could provide it to me.

4 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

Well, seeing how I did only do her once before, and that didn't necessarily come out very appealing (god damn broken textures), I guess I can do that.

A few things, though. First: I'd rather you message me with requests instead of commenting. Second: I usually avoid doing images based around the same intellectual property twice in a row, so it won't be coming up immediately. Third: if you have a link to the "Garry's Mod" workshop page of the specific model you want me to use, I'd appreciate it if you could provide it to me.

Never mind.

27 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Never mind.

No? Alright, then. Sorry to see you change your mind.

EDIT: The Krystal model that I have does have a variant of her in her 'assault' outfit, so I CAN still do it if you really want me to. I can make it be the next thing I do after tomorrow's upload.

49 minutes ago, Nick_Donovan said:

No? Alright, then. Sorry to see you change your mind.

EDIT: The Krystal model that I have does have a variant of her in her 'assault' outfit, so I CAN still do it if you really want me to. I can make it be the next thing I do after tomorrow's upload.

If you feel like it. If you do, I'd like her to wet that outfit.

• KozmoFox changed the title to Nick_Donovan's GMod image thread (PM me for requests)