Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Requested Public Challenge!

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

I have three questions s if you don't mind. Did he or anybody else notice your wet pants ? How was sitting by the fountain; did you leak at all ?  Were you able to discreetly sneak  in a  little something to keep from peeing.  I would think it nearly impossible not to leak in that situation. I probably would have peed some in my pants.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

I have two questions if you don't mind. Did he or anybody else notice your wet pants ? How was sitting by the fountain; did you leak at all ? I would think it nearly impossible to hold it all in, especially if you had to refrain from doing anything to hold in your pee without someone noticing.

Thank you so much!

And nobody said anything if they did notice. The pants I was wearing had a pattern and the darker color made it hard to see. I wrote the bit about the fountain in a rush to publish the story, I was leaking almost the entire time bit by bit. Super embarrassing! I was definitely worried about the sound of the fountain being the biggest factor, but sitting still for ten minutes while desperate was really the worst part

22 hours ago, Marco said:

Really great story.

Did your friend tell you anything about that day, later?

By friend do you mean the one from work? If so, I haven't seen her since! I went on a trip and by the time I got back, she was in florida! I'll let you know if she says anything!

21 hours ago, kochel428 said:

Thank you for writing this up! Are you going to see the guy again?

Yes! I've seen him a few times since. I don't think he noticed what a disaster our first date was for me haha

That was AMAZING!!!  I’d definitely enjoy going out on a date with you, to the mall or anywhere else. And being the proper gentleman that I am, I would always be sure to get you enough beverages to quench your thirst and fill your bladder to the point where you might not make it to the bathroom in time....

5 hours ago, NorthEastGuy said:

That was AMAZING!!!  I’d definitely enjoy going out on a date with you, to the mall or anywhere else. And being the proper gentleman that I am, I would always be sure to get you enough beverages to quench your thirst and fill your bladder to the point where you might not make it to the bathroom in time....

Ah yes, what a gentleman