Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate Teen Wets Pants in Public

3 hours ago, BlackDragoon2008 said:

Thanks again for your work and your free content 😉

Btw, i have a question. If i subscribe as a member, will i be able to download videos or can i just watch them by streaming on the site ?

Thanks for your answer 🙂

You can download them, but the main development focus of the site has been in building a stronger streaming experience for users, so the download system right now isn't super straightforward.  Downloading is also only supported when using the desktop version of the site, not on mobile devices.  Due to piracy and a few people hogging the server bandwidth using multiple file download scripts, there are some limitations on the file downloads such as the number of simultaneous downloads allowed and number of downloads in a 24 hour period.

If you would like more information regarding specifically how downloads work, or have other specific questions, please feel free to send me a message.

22 hours ago, TVGuy said:

You can download them, but the main development focus of the site has been in building a stronger streaming experience for users, so the download system right now isn't super straightforward.  Downloading is also only supported when using the desktop version of the site, not on mobile devices.  Due to piracy and a few people hogging the server bandwidth using multiple file download scripts, there are some limitations on the file downloads such as the number of simultaneous downloads allowed and number of downloads in a 24 hour period.

If you would like more information regarding specifically how downloads work, or have other specific questions, please feel free to send me a message.

Thank you for your answer 🙂 I don't intend to download all the videos but only some of them ^^

i'm going to subscribe 😛