Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This story is amazing so far and the premise is super hot! Both the scenario and the way you executed it so far are right up my alley, I'm absolutely loving it. You're also a really good writer and I'm enjoying how the story is taking place in an interesting world. I can't wait for the future parts : )

• 3 weeks later...

I love this story!

The imagination a slim, cute femboy  in a short skirt  is working in a cafe is really hot.

The imagination that a girlish boy is desperate to pee, to see him rub his bare knees together, to see how he press sometimes his skirt between his slender thighs, so that his thighs gets nude far over his knees, would be total arousing for me.

Boys in skirts are sexy, boys who needs to pee are sexy too.

Please write more of it!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, hydroStorm said:

This is a fun series I hope you come back to it one day 

University has been eating all my time lately but hopefully I'll be able to finish the final chapter sometime somewhat reasonably timely. I was really hoping to finish it all off back in July when I had more time but it was not to be.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 10:30 AM, hydroStorm said:

A cute little femboy in a skirt desperate to pe???yes????

Oh yes, that would be total arousing!

To watch him rubbing his knees, to cross his legs and press his nude thighs together under his short skirt would be soooo hot.

To see a girlie boy in a short skirt, with naked , slim, smooth  legs  pee dancing , would be so great!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/27/2020 at 4:55 AM, luckymel said:

Any chance of you picking this story up again some day?

Tomorrow might be your lucky day.

(Sidenote, I didn't really want to post until I was going to release something new since that would just necro the thread and get people's hopes up and stuff. So uhhhh here we go I guess???)

Word on the Street

Colorful Language
Nowadays, Tethertown have few true locals outside of street urchins, tourism workers and the odd discharged miner too stubborn to leave the rock. Still, the legacy of Tethertown as a miner’s haven lives on in the language of the downtrodden. A “Muck-Slinker” is a mammalian creature capable of attaching to the bottom of Tethertown with its incredibly sticky tail; and the phrase also is used colloquially to praise those who exploit an unfair system to eke out a better life for themselves. “Gone saucy-eyed” refers to the effects of a particularly dangerous mushroom found inside the crater caves, the spores of which would leave miners partially blind. Nowadays, it’s used to refer to anyone stupid enough to brave the cavern wall by their lonesome, and most “Saucers” never return to the surface.

Excavation
The walls of the huge crater surrounding Tethertown are strip-mined for rare materials which are eventually sent off into space as trade goods. In the past, people looking for well-paying work would make their way to Tethertown to “Mine the wall” yet by now most of the upper regions of the crater have been fully depleted, leaving only the dangerous lower reaches – nobody would be foolish enough to venture there without expensive equipment and significant expertise.

Trapped in the Bar

Chapter 3 - A Prolonged Conclusion

Laine was aching. His midsection felt bruised and tender, like he’d strained it. Breathing hurt, and occasionally he’d have to stop and spend a few seconds painfully sucking in air through his teeth to get by. Joining the queue for the server bathroom seemed completely unthinkable. Not only would it be unbelievably embarrassing, Laine was also quite convinced that he’d wet himself just waiting his turn. And what would he do if girls started queueing up behind him...? No, there had to be something else he could do. Anything he could do to pee soon and safely.

Laine quickly made up his mind, steeling himself. He’d get changed, head out into the streets as fast as he possibly could, then take a piss off town’s edge. He’d seen other boys do it before; urchins who grew up haunting the streets of Tethertown would do it off the railing, and he’d even seen the occasional amber-watch delver engineer do it after slumming with a group of lads. It was usually rather discreet – a fellow facing the edge didn’t have to worry about hiding much and wouldn’t exactly leave a puddle. Laine hadn’t paid it much mind in the past and was trying his best to keep it that way, as time spent mulling over the detailed imagery of Tethertown boys peeing past the rails and into the crater was only going to stimulate his body in rather unwanted ways right now.

Walking past the busy server bathroom took all of Laine’s willpower and then some. His entire body was tense as he walked, and undoubtedly he would have looked totally ridiculous if anyone had paid him attention. Grabbing his clothes from one of the bags hanging off the wall, Laine quickly entered one of the changing cubicles, choosing the one all the way to the back of the hallway to get as far away from the sounds of the server bathroom as was possible.

The changing cubicle was a simple windowless wooden rectangle, with a few wall hooks to hang one’s clothes on. Laine had consciously avoided the middle cubicle, as it had a window aimed towards the falls. He undressed as quickly as he was able, wincing both at his thoroughly soaked undergarments and at the visible displacement of skin caused by his overfull bladder. Seeing the distended thing made it feel even worse, somehow, and Laine had to stop for a moment to physically hold himself as he was hit by a new wave of need. He had no idea how he was going to make it.

Standing nude within the changing room, now, Laine struggled against an imminent accident. He had wet himself in the past, often in fact during manual labor on a distant world. However, those occurrences had been very different. When his bladder had been full enough that he started leaking, he had simply let go. It had been normal – other workers did it too, so while uncomfortable-feeling, it wasn’t a big deal. The situation Laine found himself in now was far, far more dire. Not wearing anything below was a greater issue than Laine could have ever predicted; not only was it fooling his body into thinking it was time to go, but also making each leak more hazardous than the last. The drops had nowhere to go but down, so each and every time he lowered his guard it would splash against his leg, creating thin lines liquid. These small rivers would then eventually hit the floor, slowly creating a tiny lake on the floorboards.

He could finally fully focus on holding it in without being seen, yet it left him unable to move, and seemingly fighting a losing battle. Instinctively, he went into an even lower crouch and tried to focus his whole being on his bladder, attempting to will himself just enough time to get dressed and make it to a place of relief. However, it had the opposite effect. Perhaps his new posture put more pressure on his overfilled bladder, or maybe his body had just reached the tipping point regardless of what Laine might have done. Suddenly, Laine felt a massive pang as his bladder contracted against the mass of liquid. With how taut his bladder was, it was like the beating of a drum. A pain-shiver ran through Laine’s entire body, of a kind that left him weak on his feet. Laine felt much of his body relax against his will, yet he resisted against the sensation before disaster struck. Shakily, he opened his eyes and took in air, crisis averted. But when the second pang came, Laine could not resist.

The moment it hit him, Laine had no willpower or strength left. The contraction of his bladder pushed high-pressure liquid right through him and directly onto the floor. By no means could this be called a leak or even a spurt – while it offered little in the ways of relief, it left a sizeable puddle on the changing room floor. Another pang came, and Laine remained defenseless and leaking badly on the floor. And so it went for a while – tortuous seconds passed as Laine was stuck in a purgatory of bladder pangs accompanied by leaks, like the rhythm to a horrifying song. Yet not long thereafter, there came a time when the pangs were no longer as forceful and when Laine had recovered just a bit of his fortitude. A pang came, and Laine didn’t leak. Then, it subsided. Slowly, incredibly slowly, Laine opened his eyes, vision blurred from pain. Barely daring to move, he started getting out of the crouch. His bladder still felt full and terrible, desperately begging him to just let go. Laine could hold it, just barely now, and so he did.

The puddle on the floor was nearly too big for him to believe. The liquid had gone right to the corner of the wall, filling the area and was now threatening to soak his feet. His thighs and calves had several streaks running down, still dripping onto the floor. By any measure, this was already a complete disaster. As he started making the movements to get changed, he was dripping onto the floor even though he wasn’t releasing any more leaks. The entire situation now more than ever made Laine feel like crying.

Laine reached for his clothes, again. Hurriedly, he got into his fresh set of trousers, which were partially soaked as soon as he got them on, absorbing the liquid which had splashed down his calves. The uncomfortable feeling as he put them on felt like shame and failure. Underneath, his undershorts was actually an improvement to what he’d been wearing previously, but that wasn’t saying much. He might have missed a button on his shirt, yet Laine was still thankful that the shirt he was putting on was buttoned at all – he wasn’t sure his body would even let him stretch out to get into a tee at this rate. Socks were another hopeless case – Laine quickly decided he would have to do without. Finally, he was dressed and ready to leave the cubicle.

As Laine, slowly, shakily made his way towards the exit of his wooden haven, he could feel it coming, building up – another pang. Like a whipped hound, his repeated exposure to this horrible sensation caused his body to freeze up at the thought of it happening again. He stood still, feeling drops touch his underwear as he barely dared to breathe. Then, the moment passed without another pang and Laine started to make his way forward once more. He never stopped to consider he would have to walk through the bar openly clutching himself – the only thing his mind could focus on right now was making it to anywhere where he could pee. At the changing room door he grasped for the handle, brushing it with the tip of his fingers once before getting a solid grip. Turning it sideways with a stifled gasp, Laine attempted to ready himself for the trek out of the café.

On the other side of the open door stood one of the server girls – the one Laine had spoken to in the kitchen before. She still appeared somewhat distracted, almost walking into Laine before noticing him, quickly shifting her expression to surprised and somewhat embarrassed as she did.

“Oh! You were changing, sorry! If you just finished up, I’ll go ahead and take your place now. Long day and I’d like to get home to- uh.”

Laine must have looked an absolute wreck in the doorway, directly holding himself despite the new onlooker. Uncontrollably shaking, blushing, crying – he was a total disaster. In a way, getting out of the server outfit had been like losing some form of protection he didn’t know he needed; before he had been one of the many server girls of the Underside. Now he was just Laine, desperate to pee and so very far from home.

With the changing room door now wide open, the sounds from the server bathroom were no longer blocked. Laine could hear girls chatting after the long day of work, carefree jokes about where Gus gets all the server outfits from and even complaints of the slow queue and a full bladder. And beyond that, the faint sound of liquid hitting porcelain, muffled by wooden walls. Laine was petrified.

The server girl blinked, once, then looked back at the queue for the server’s toilet, then back to the pitiable-looking Laine. She glanced down, seeing the puddle behind him, then back to Laine once again.

“Oh no! Did you have an accident because I asked you…? I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you needed a break so badly. And the queue tends to get long at the end of… Don’t worry, this isn’t as uncommon as you might think for new servers. I’ll help you clean up!”

Laine could barely hear a word the girl was speaking. He needed to swallow, badly. He could barely breathe. His bladder hurt – he couldn’t stand straight. He couldn’t see, blinded by burning tears of pain and embarrassment. He was also totally, absolutely drained of his strength. He fell to his knees.

Pee started gushing out of him with no resistance – the muscles which had kept it in had no strength to either resist or expediate this process. At first, there was no relief of tension in the bladder, but Laine did feel a different kind of relief as muscles which had previously been locked into a constant state of tension and near-cramp could finally relax. His underwear, which was soaked from sweat and pee to start, quickly saturated and was clinging to Laine’s skin within seconds. Liquid drained out of him with such speed without any input on his part that it almost felt like he was long longer really there; as though some aspect of his body had temporarily taken over and was forcing release to prevent him from harming himself.

His shorts proved a feeble resistance as well - the first barrier with any degree of success of blocking Laine’s accident ended up being the wooden floor. Easily bypassing his clothes, the pee stained the inside of his thighs before expanding into a puddle centered slightly ahead of his shivering body. If the floor’s construction contained any gaps or imperfections, a few errant drops may have snuck their way out of the café, falling into the abyss below before assimilating into the great lake. At this stage, Laine felt real relief as his bladder had finally emptied enough to relax. He moaned from the pleasure – embarrassing beyond belief but simply outside of his control – yet sapped as he was it came out shuddering and hushed.

Slowly, Laine’s strength and bodily control returned to him. He could cut of the flow – and so he did, despite how pointless it was at this point. He tried to stand, and while he was successful in this, he must have looked like a newborn doe, shaky as his movement were. He could finally use his hands (those had been preoccupied for a while now) to wipe the tears out of his eyes, regaining both his vision and some feeble measure of dignity. They stung a little. The girl was staring at him, blushing while covering her mouth. She spoke.

“O-oh gosh. I-I… H-huh. O-oh, oh! Don’t worry, I know you feel terrible right now but we were already going to have to clean up around here, anyway. Nothing that can’t be fixed, you know! How are you feeling right now? Do you need something or should I go get some towels? How do you feel?”

Laine felt… well, he felt awful. But he also felt a thousand times less awful than just a minute ago, or ten minutes ago, or even an hour. He surveyed the area, looking at the girl before him and down the hall. The server bathroom, with girls outside subtly expressing their impatience in various ways – light pacing, squirms and shakes – it almost seemed comical now.

“Wardrobe malfunction! Don’t come over here for a while!” The server girl turned to shout down the hall. “Ah- My name is Linnea by the way. I think we’ve spoken at breaks maybe before? It’s gonna be alright, we’ll get this fixed real quick.”

Laine was a mess of emotions at this point – but there was a clarity to him now, as though his previously full bladder had prevented him from seeing the world around him. He noticed, now, that Linnea was swaying somewhat awkwardly as she tried to comfort him, shifting her balance from one foot to the other. In light of their previous conversation, and the currently busy server bathroom, he had an inkling just what this behavior might mean.

Afterword
Tomorrow is now, I suppose. Producing this story took a very long time, and this chapter even more so. Uni started taking up more time, Covid happened... it's been a messy two years now. I guess it doesn't help I can't really write endings haha. Still, I'm happy to finally finish this story as it occupies a niche of omorashi I think is somewhat underexplored; and I hope some of the people who enjoyed the original story are still around for the final chapter despite the long wait.

1 hour ago, rfthawne said:

Loved the new chapter! Any plans for a follow up on Linnea's predicament?

This marks the end of Laine's story. I don't currently have any plans for a followup - though I guess there's a non-zero chance I return to the Tethertown setting for some future story. In all likelihood though, I want to write something fairly different if I can find the time to write more in the near future (I have some ideas I think might be pretty cool and uhhh "titillating").

• 1 year later...