Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing during sex (female)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had someone accidentally do it. She was embarrassed, but I loved it. She even knew ahead of time that I'm into pee. Not sure why she got embarrassed. Recently had someone do it on purpose and it was one of the single hottest moments of my entire life. You just gotta find a partner that appreciates it...or at the least, doesn't mind it. Also, I really want to hear that ferris wheel story.

Before my UI issues started I never peed during sex.   Now, I almost always leak or gush during sex.  When I do pee it's usually during orgasm and can be a lot or a little.  Usually after the first orgasm my bladder is empty and I will not leak much more during  subsequent orgasms, although I have been surprised.

Edited by sandy808 (see edit history)
On 8/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, sandy808 said:

Before my UI issues started I never peed during sex.   Now, I almost always leak or gush during sex.  When I do pee it's usually during orgasm and can be a lot or a little.  Usually after the first orgasm my bladder is empty and I will not leak much more during  subsequent orgasms, although I have been surprised.

Do you not empty your bladder in your nappy before you (or your partner!) take it off?

6 hours ago, nappypants said:

How does your husband/partner feel about the fact you're in nappies?

They can feel any way they want about it but if they want to be with me they have accept the reality of it.  I have had a few girlfriends that drifted away because they didn't want to be with a woman that wears diapers.  We all make decisions about who we want to be with and what we are willing to tolerate, it is what it is.

Edited by sandy808 (see edit history)
On 8/3/2019 at 9:18 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Oh please tell us that story!

On 7/21/2019 at 12:56 AM, millie said:

I even peed my pants once on a ferris wheel just from a boy kissing me with tongue and playing with my nipples, but that's another story.

Yeah I second being interested in hearing that story lol

Also you sound like the best kind of partner to have 😉

18 hours ago, sandy808 said:

They can feel any way they want about it but if they want to be with me they have accept the reality of it.  I have had a few girlfriends that drifted away because they didn't want to be with a woman that wears diapers.  We all make decisions about who we want to be with and what we are willing to tolerate, it is what it is.

That's so sad.  I'm sorry to hear that.  But you're so much better off without someone so shallow

17 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Yeah... there's barely any point in us coming out of them at all really 😉

I've presented that logic to more than one friend in the kink community. Really does get more open-minded folks thinking. 

Toileting is nothing more than a social hangup. We hold our waste and endure discomfort until an appropriate time/place is reached b/c that's what society expects us to do. Dispensing with the norm via diapers, having no worry or discomfort, then visiting a toilet to change when our schedule suits is a much better approach to the whole situation.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:51 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

I've presented that logic to more than one friend in the kink community. Really does get more open-minded folks thinking. 

Toileting is nothing more than a social hangup. We hold our waste and endure discomfort until an appropriate time/place is reached b/c that's what society expects us to do. Dispensing with the norm via diapers, having no worry or discomfort, then visiting a toilet to change when our schedule suits is a much better approach to the whole situation.

For peeing, at least... wouldn't be quite so pleasant an experience if everyone was using their nappies for the other purpose in public!

I know there's the environmental aspect, but then again, we're flushing the toilet less often...

I've suggested before, that eventually through super-absorbent fabric technology there will be regular-looking underwear that can contain a full bladder, so peeing wherever you are could be an option for everyone!

7 minutes ago, nappypants said:

For peeing, at least... wouldn't be quite so pleasant an experience if everyone was using their nappies for the other purpose in public!

I know there's the environmental aspect, but then again, we're flushing the toilet less often...

Products like nullo eliminate a large portion of the smell when taken regularly... a diet with less meat and more fruits/veggies helps too, and is healthier. These are things that people with actual fecal incontinence do to help manage the situation. 

As far as the environmental aspect is concerned, I think it's a break even situation. Water is saved by not using the toilet, but resources are used to make disposables and laundering cloth dips consumes a lot of energy too. 

On 8/17/2019 at 12:32 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Products like nullo eliminate a large portion of the smell when taken regularly... a diet with less meat and more fruits/veggies helps too, and is healthier. These are things that people with actual fecal incontinence do to help manage the situation. 

As far as the environmental aspect is concerned, I think it's a break even situation. Water is saved by not using the toilet, but resources are used to make disposables and laundering cloth dips consumes a lot of energy too. 

This article explores the possibility: http://dirty-furniture.com/article/should-we-all-wear-nappies-2/

I know they have been looking for something superior to the traditional diaper for space exploration, maybe it will make the mass market as a convenience thing one day.

Several of my ex g/fs have peed when orgasming......either with actual penetration or while orgasming on a vibrator or tongue.  (just so you know I have had a good 'batting average' and have never known any 'squirting' event except pee...definite pee) had a few girls really gush juices but not what you could call a 'squirt'.....one girl who was at a younger age range...old enough to drive a car in UK (she had a nice new Ford).....did pee a lot after having an orgasm....and cried her eyes out, because she never did that before, but she later admitted that she had never had a real orgasm before either.   She kind of went unconscious for a few seconds and that is when she started to pee.....kind of running out of her....not gushing.

Edited by WetG/F (see edit history)