Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Drunk Wetting

Guest Exploring Omo

Guest Exploring Omo

Does anyone else ever get intentionally drunk to wet multiple times through the night? I know once I "break the seal" I pee at least once every 15 minutes, with beer especially. 

7 hours ago, Exploring Omo said:

Does anyone else ever get intentionally drunk to wet multiple times through the night? I know once I "break the seal" I pee at least once every 15 minutes, with beer especially. 

+1

It is also an excellent excuse to have an accident too! Which has slowly turned into a kind of 'habit' for me :tongue:. As long as it's in moderate quantities it certainly helps the fun!

For a few years I ritually drank four beers a few days before Christmas.  Then I'd walk through a residential neighborhood with few street lights and many illuminated decorations.  I choose a route keeping me away from direct light.  When the alcohol got to interfering with muscle control, spurting would start at about half my normal capacity.

Guest Exploring Omo
3 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

For a few years I ritually drank four beers a few days before Christmas.  Then I'd walk through a residential neighborhood with few street lights and many illuminated decorations.  I choose a route keeping me away from direct light.  When the alcohol got to interfering with muscle control, spurting would start at about half my normal capacity.

What were you wearing? I love this idea

Guest Exploring Omo
12 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Of course, I can't use the bathroom until this 12 pack is gone, then move it to an hour after, then move it again to 2 hours, that's a fun wait!

I’m trying this idea right now, but with 6 packs my bladder can’t handle more lol

Guest Exploring Omo
15 hours ago, BlazeRavenwolf said:

@exploring omo I would love to be with you when you are drunk

I am a very fun (and horny) drunk lol

A T shirt, heavy shirt, sweat shirt and winter jacket (appropriate to Christmas, but not an attention magnet) covered my upper body.  Under pants, long-john pants, jeans or slacks and black sweat pants covered my lower body.  If I needed to hide the accident, I fell in the snow (If available).  Sometimes I could be near a bus back tire as it approached the curb throwing water everywhere.  Careful though.  Buses with back tires too far forward sometimes hit pedestrians standing too close to the curb.  Mostly school buses present this problem and most of those have returned to the barn before full dark.

Well-hydrated sledders sometimes take a fall into slush to cover peeing.  Easy to make a fall off a sled look unintended.  I think my female cousins got away with sitting on a slushy curb to pee.  Likely, they made snow angels to get wet enough no one would notice their peeing.  But never pee while making a snow angel.  That leaves a very obvious melded area around the angels behind.