Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wets in Garage [Request]

I'm looking for a video I had a while ago, but I don't recall all of what happens.

A women follows another women into a garage, and they both end up wetting themselves.

They may be 'mature' women, I honestly don't remember if I even liked the video. I've just been focusing on dual wettings and wonder if it's worth seeing again.

Makes me wonder how many people thought that flag meant "racist" before it was a thing in recent politics?

Sometimes, I think people fall victim to programming because of mass media 🙄

I LOVED The Dukes of Hazzard growing up, and I grew up in a very culturally diverse neighborhood.  We would all be at each other's houses watching the show and we never heard this from each other's parents.

So, is this latent realization of racism?  Racism, a silly word to begin with since we're all of the human "race".

On 7/19/2019 at 2:51 PM, tits said:

just fap and move on or don't. no one cares.

Honestly, I think this is best. I've gotten heavily involved in politics in recent years, so something like this grabs my attention so quickly. But no matter how much I simplify what I'm saying, it's always best to just leave politics at the door and enjoy our time here. Even I get sucked into it from time to time. 

On 7/18/2019 at 5:09 PM, ShyGuy said:

I'd watch, but the racist flag in the background takes me out of it...

So the mere presence of a flag you don't like, which people fly for a multitude of reasons, means you can't enjoy a wetting? Methinks someone needs thicker skin.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:47 PM, leepee43 said:

I bet this is the one...I like it.  Good ol southern girls.

https://vk.com/videos243427838?z=video-179798484_456239179%2Fpl_243427838_-2

Yeah I think that's it.

And yeah, I am forced to agree with the sentiment; the flag ain't okay. That being said, these are only two, possibly pleasant, ladies; We watch videos of Americans all over the country who are willingly and on a daily basis giving a racist government money to put children in cages, so, half a dozen of one I guess. If Americans really, actually, disagreed with racism, xenophobia, murder, and neglect, they would be protesting on the steps of the white house. Making an angsty post on Facebook and complaining about flags for a few minutes is less of a protest and more embarrassing complacency. So lets just watch the video and be happy. 🙂

23 hours ago, Tashi said:

Yeah I think that's it.

And yeah, I am forced to agree with the sentiment; the flag ain't okay. That being said, these are only two, possibly pleasant, ladies; We watch videos of Americans all over the country who are willingly and on a daily basis giving a racist government money to put children in cages, so, half a dozen of one I guess. If Americans really, actually, disagreed with racism, xenophobia, murder, and neglect, they would be protesting on the steps of the white house. Making an angsty post on Facebook and complaining about flags for a few minutes is less of a protest and more embarrassing complacency. 🙂

Yeah, now let's derail the whole thread with politics and generalisation. Classy.

So lets just watch the video and be happy.

Uhm...

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Tashi said:

Yeah I think that's it.

And yeah, I am forced to agree with the sentiment; the flag ain't okay. That being said, these are only two, possibly pleasant, ladies; We watch videos of Americans all over the country who are willingly and on a daily basis giving a racist government money to put children in cages, so, half a dozen of one I guess. If Americans really, actually, disagreed with racism, xenophobia, murder, and neglect, they would be protesting on the steps of the white house. Making an angsty post on Facebook and complaining about flags for a few minutes is less of a protest and more embarrassing complacency. So lets just watch the video and be happy. 🙂

That's a good way to look at it. We agree it's bad, arguing about it here is petty and doesn't get anything done, we should just watch what we like and ignore what we don't. 

• 4 months later...