Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

[Female] PeeKingdom - Bratty girls pee themselves in class

Recommended Posts

PeeKingdom - Bratty girls pee themselves in class


PeeKingdom looks to be a new site. I bought this and am posting it to show off some of their work. I think its pretty well produced and acted honestly. We should try and support this site as well since i believe they are making content worth our while.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/141675/pee-kingdom


 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post

Fantastic clip, amazingly realistic...the subtle realism of the desperation is perfect! Thanks for posting this one!

Share this post


Link to post

The only thing I don’t like is they have WAY too many of girls peeing in the toilet. Like how is it any different than the other? Besides the stream and the way their pussy looks

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

The only thing I don’t like is they have WAY too many of girls peeing in the toilet. Like how is it any different than the other? Besides the stream and the way their pussy looks

Lol, yeah, I've been thinking the same thing.  Outside of that, they do have some super cute models ☺

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kadabra said:

You should get the first video and upload it here for all of us.

The Redhead and Asian Pee Themselves video.

I enjoyed the video that you bought and thank you for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to see the one on that sight titled, "Ballerinas pee their tights and humiliated." I love wet patches on front or back of skirts or tights. This one the girls get soaked in the front....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Daviss said:

I'd like to see the one on that sight titled, "Ballerinas pee their tights and humiliated." I love wet patches on front or back of skirts or tights. This one the girls get soaked in the front....

I'd love to see that one too.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GottaGo! said:

You should get the first video and upload it here for all of us.

The Redhead and Asian Pee Themselves video.

I enjoyed the video that you bought and thank you for sharing.

Hey bro nobody should share you something for free. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, hahaorggs said:

Hey bro nobody should share you something for free. 

@KryptonianGod shared the bratty girls pee themselves in class with everyone.  Not just me.

Just thought I would clarify that with you.

Share this post


Link to post

The desperation is great, but the wetting is too short and the editing during the wetting kind of throws things off. It's nice nevertheless and makes me really consider supporting them by purchasing some of their other videos!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...