Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kinky Superpowers

I have a plan if I ever become able to travel through space and time to edit reality, like Bran the Three Eyed Raven from Game of Thrones.

My kink is weed, which I know is controversial and dangerous. So with my power, I would search through history to find every time where someone overdosed on weed. Then I would go back and steal just enough of their stash so that they had a good time, but didn't die.

It would be so cool to build up a library of baggies full of contraband that might have hurt people. Imagine safely smoking the exact stuff that would have otherwise slain your favorite celebrities and musicians.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would abuse a stop time ability and move hot women back off the toilet mid flow and put them back where they started from fully clothed, sat around, in the shopping centre, on the dance floor whatever. 

Remember these are out there fantasies!

On 7/19/2019 at 3:15 AM, ShiveringWarm said:

I have a plan if I ever become able to travel through space and time to edit reality, like Bran the Three Eyed Raven from Game of Thrones.

My kink is weed, which I know is controversial and dangerous. So with my power, I would search through history to find every time where someone overdosed on weed. Then I would go back and steal just enough of their stash so that they had a good time, but didn't die.

It would be so cool to build up a library of baggies full of contraband that might have hurt people. Imagine safely smoking the exact stuff that would have otherwise slain your favorite celebrities and musicians.

It’s not as out there as you think. People don’t overdose on weed. It’s harder drugs that lead to such things. Sorry for the serious comment on a funny thread.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See for a good power imo it would have to be something that would be hard to abuse outside a consentual setting- so while something like having master control over everyone's bladders would be fun I think id need something more like having the ability to fully prevent orgasms could be fun for edging and ensuring endurance, however it would be funny if kinda twisted to go full flash meme and stop one of your enemies or their partner from being able to cum randomly. I guess you could also find a way to work it into sexwork if you really wanted to try profit off it but Im not sure the route youd take with that lol