Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wife caught short on the way home from work

Definitely! Very lucky for many reasons, not the least of which is that she regularly indulges me in this (and has actually gotten into it in her own right). However, something like this is still a rarity. I've only seen her come home this desperate from work a few times before (all of which she leaked a small amount) but this time was just a perfect storm. She can hold an incredibly long time, but she has major "latch-key" weakness. She also can normally get her spanx down instantly, but I guess she was in such a hurry she fumbled it. The whole thing went by so quick, but I'll definitely be remembering it for a while.

• 3 months later...

I don’t want to crash the party, but....

On 7/16/2019 at 1:21 AM, cwpee said:

had to reach up her dress she she could press directly

On 7/16/2019 at 1:21 AM, cwpee said:

she jammed her hand up her skirt and sprinted

On 7/17/2019 at 8:31 PM, cwpee said:

there was no evidence on her jeans,  but got some on the back of her jeans as she pulled them down.

Maybe it was a good fantasy experience... ;)

11 hours ago, Helena said:

Maybe it was a good fantasy experience... 😉

Good catch, I apologize for that. The original post's story is 100% true, but it's been a few months so I can't say why I put that about the jeans when I followed up. Likely I just wasn't paying attention as that reply was a couple days after the original post and she has had times where she leaked in her Spanx when wearing jeans as well.

It's also possible I just wanted to look "cool" so I purposefully inserted one of the times she leaked while wearing jeans because someone asked about it and wasnt really paying attention. Either way, the part where she peed on the back of her jeans when she was pulling them down also definitely happened, just not on the same day. 

Side note - we actually used to make videos for Clips4Sale so she had worked up a strong bladder (her record was around 1300ml). Since we stopped doing that, though, she still drinks a ton of water but rarely holds it which means she can't hold on as well once she really needs a bathroom. It's led to a number of close calls like this in the past 6 months or so, hopefully I can actually write down a few of the more memorable ones soon. 

Edited by cwpee
Missed a word (see edit history)
Guest Closed_Account

Thanks for sharing. Also:

First, a little backstory.  When my wife is really into something, she tends to ignore everything else that is going on around her. This includes her bladder

I can definitely relate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blitzomo

Good story! My ex gf was like this, she had a pretty strong bladder and usually held for long periods, usually until she was absolutely dying for the loo. Only then she would remember and run to the toilet.