Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Moving Day Desperation

On 7/16/2019 at 2:35 AM, allthefun312 said:

No leaks, which I was very thankful for 🙂

Well done! I can hold a fairly respectable amount, but at that level of desperation I'd have been accidentally spurting quite often and probably ending up with a visible wet patch. Thanks for sharing this; genuine, unplanned desperation is always the most exciting to read about, even though it's usually unwelcome at the time.

Excellent and exciting story!  I totally sympathize with you and feel bad that you were in pain. I also would not want you to be embarrassed in front of your friends. At the same time, I was very excited by how desperate you were, and would have loved to have been sitting next to you at the time.  You sounded so sexy in your desperstion to pee, and I would have been thrilled by the prospect of possibly getting to watch you pee and/or wet your pants.

Your experience also resembles situations that I sometimes find myself in. Any alcohol or caffeine makes me have to pee really badly, and when I have both, I rapidly get to the point where if I don't get to a bathroom or a tree right away, I very well might have an accident.  And to be totally honest, like AnnaB mentioned in her comment above, at the level of desperation that you described, there's  a good chance that I'd be accidentally spurting quite often and wind up with a very visible wet patch on my pants.

Again, that was an excellent story. Thank you so  much for sharing.

16 hours ago, NorthEastGuy said:

Excellent and exciting story!  I totally sympathize with you and feel bad that you were in pain. I also would not want you to be embarrassed in front of your friends. At the same time, I was very excited by how desperate you were, and would have loved to have been sitting next to you at the time.  You sounded so sexy in your desperstion to pee, and I would have been thrilled by the prospect of possibly getting to watch you pee and/or wet your pants.

Your experience also resembles situations that I sometimes find myself in. Any alcohol or caffeine makes me have to pee really badly, and when I have both, I rapidly get to the point where if I don't get to a bathroom or a tree right away, I very well might have an accident.  And to be totally honest, like AnnaB mentioned in her comment above, at the level of desperation that you described, there's  a good chance that I'd be accidentally spurting quite often and wind up with a very visible wet patch on my pants.

Again, that was an excellent story. Thank you so  much for sharing.

I’m the same way, alcohol REALLY gets to me. I don’t usually leak, but I have a feeling if I waited any longer I would have.