Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Broad daylight - I'm normally asleep a lot when its dark out, seeing the night sky makes me instantly tired.

Being visible to everyone is just a lot of fun, imo. Getting reactions, a lot of weird looks, pointing, and even being asked about it (Once someone was talking to me about it then wet himself too, but I haven't seen them since.). I get a lot of surprisingly compliment-like answers, about bravery or just being told its cool.

Though that could be the Canadian stereotype at work - We literally can't be mean what so ever.

2 hours ago, Wide said:

Broad daylight - I'm normally asleep a lot when its dark out, seeing the night sky makes me instantly tired.

Being visible to everyone is just a lot of fun, imo. Getting reactions, a lot of weird looks, pointing, and even being asked about it (Once someone was talking to me about it then wet himself too, but I haven't seen them since.). I get a lot of surprisingly compliment-like answers, about bravery or just being told its cool.

Though that could be the Canadian stereotype at work - We literally can't be mean what so ever.

Interesting, the reactions you’ve had. I’ve rarely been noticed at night, but you remind me of an incident a year or two back. 

I’d done my usual thing of going out for a walk late at night with a full bladder. I walk far so that there is no way I’ll be able to hold it all the way back home and I ended up fully wetting myself in blue jeans. On the way back I encountered an attractive young lady - instead of being a bit creeped out by meeting a man who’d obviously wet himself she actually stopped me and asked for a cigarette. A gave her one and lit one for myself and she actually started chatting even being mildly flirtatious. It was a bit weird because she cant have failed to notice my peed-in jeans as I was facing a street light. But she didn’t stare and didn’t comment on it.