Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An experiment I'm doing

When I was in my teens, I learned that I could drink a bunch of water before bed, and sometime during the night, I would wake up because the pee running into my shorts tickled.

Then after succeeding at that a couple of times, I got to where I was just too excited about it and couldn't sleep.

Starting last night, I'm drinking small, but increasing amounts of water before bed.  Last night, I started with 200 mL.  Tonight will be 400 and so on.  I'm going to keep increasing it until either (a) I wake up wet or (b) I wake up needing to pee.  

Wish me luck!

Well, I never got around to the 1L trial last night -- too much going on -- but I will try it tonight.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:50 PM, NiagraFalls said:

too much to clean up.

I keep a plastic cover on my mattress at all times, and then a quilt on top of that, and I have the clean up down to a science.  

1. Clothes off.  Leave them in the bed.
  2. Grab a towel and plastic bag.  Use the towel to wipe myself down so I stop dripping on the floor.  Clean up any stray pee from the floor.
  3. Clothes go in the bottom of the bag.
  4. Roll up the quilt, using it to mop up as much of the remaining pee as I can from the plastic cover, then stuff it into the bag.
  5. Use the towel to mop up the rest of the pee from the plastic cover
  6. Deploy a clean quilt.

Next morning, everything gets laundered.