Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I held it WAY past my limit for the very first time! (Chatlogs, leaky pics, and more)

6 hours ago, Pistachio said:

With encouragement from both gentlemen,  I was determined to hang on, performing some of the classic actions. Wiggling, pacing, hand squarely between thighs (sometimes, even though Emesira had told me not to-- sorry!) 

You cheater! I trusted you! I honestly believed in you!

...jokes aside, I have to give you props for your writing skills; I had VIP (VIPee?) seats to the whole thing, but hot damn reading this was like witnessing a whole new experience.

Congratulations on your achievement, girl~

I loved your long story of an intense 2 hour hold, including lots of detail , live chat views and great pix. I enjoyed the pictures of you continuing to hold even well after you began wetting your pants. I just imagine all that pee still in there , that you are struggling to hold in. HOT.

I am sure the video of the finally was equally awesome. For some reason after numerous attempts i am only seeing about 2 seconds of it . Your jeans are already soaked but you are still holding yourself.   The files leading to the end don't work at  all. Is that what you intended?

Anyway great story

10 hours ago, wettingman said:

I loved your long story of an intense 2 hour hold, including lots of detail , live chat views and great pix. I enjoyed the pictures of you continuing to hold even well after you began wetting your pants. I just imagine all that pee still in there , that you are struggling to hold in. HOT.

I am sure the video of the finally was equally awesome. For some reason after numerous attempts i am only seeing about 2 seconds of it . Your jeans are already soaked but you are still holding yourself.   The files leading to the end don't work at  all. Is that what you intended?

Anyway great story

Thank you kindly for the compliment! It was a lot of hard work just keeping it all inside and not giving up even WITH encouragement.

That sounds really frustrating--I downloaded them from the site myself, as well as asked people who downloaded, and playback was fine for us.  DM me and I'll see if I can help you further. 

On 7/11/2019 at 3:27 AM, wettingman said:

Yes, I love the situation where a woman is already thoroughly soaked, she's got a big wet bum and maybe jeans wet down to the knees, and yet she's still incredibly desperate and doing everything she can to hold on... you want to say "Come on, the damage is already done, just let it go..."

• 2 weeks later...