Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I noticed there are a lot of the "just barely making it to the bathroom only to fund your zipper stuck" scenarios either in stories or experiences. However, there are very few if any involving another damning instance: knotted drawstrings. 

For anyone who's had the urgent rush to pee in time, the biggest relief comes with being able to remove all lower body clothing and let go. But as is a horrifying predicament by getting your zipper jammed and fighting to free it in a pair of jeans, so too is being desperate in a pair of sweatpants or basketball shorts and hurrying to pee, only to tug the string on your clothing and get it knotted and have to fight to free it.

This has been an occurrence with me several times over the past year. I've had quite an increase in strong urges (likely due to when I did holds frequently) and after staving them off for awhile, I have the stronger waves come along that let me know I need to pee really soon. So while shuffling off to the bathroom, I have the usual desperation increase that comes when you see the toilet or urinal.

Then comes the issue where by pulling the drawstring too fast, my shorts get a knot tangled up in them. This makes a bit of a crisis as you're ready to relieve yourself, suddenly an extra unexpected obstacle comes up that you have to deal with. In best case scenario, you may be able to just shift your "anatomy" up enough and still pee freely. But for me, I tend to wear basketball shorts a lot, and I keep the strings tied rather tightly. So now I have to work on undoing the knot while fighting the desperation, and much like a stuck zipper, needing 2 hands to work on freeing yourself can be quite difficult while you're needing to hold yourself to try and regain control. More often than not, I've been able to get free just in time, but there have been a few times that I've had a spurt or two come out while trying to get free.

So that's a typical issue for me in a nutshell. Not sure if this belonged more in the General or Experiences section, so if it needs to be moved, I understand.

Not a drawstring, but in the same idea:

the uniforms where I work have an overlapping button design for the pants. So you zip them, button them to the left, pull the overlap and button them on the right, both buttons inside the pants. THEN add a feed-style belt (where you push the strap through the buckle then secure it by sliding a pin in the direction the belt feeds. So if you pull the belt too hard it locks it back in place.)

the managers uniforms are worse because their shirts attach to the inside of the pants to keep them tucked in properly. It can be a NIGHTMARE if you’re desperate.

Sweatpants with a drawstring leave you no alternative but to untie it, and one of my "intentional desperation" ploys is to tie a complicated knot in the drawstring.  To get free you either have to patiently untie the knot or use scissors to cut it.  

Buggy2013, those uniforms sound like they were designed by a sadist!  

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/07/2019 at 5:10 PM, buggy2013 said:

Not a drawstring, but in the same idea:

the uniforms where I work have an overlapping button design for the pants. So you zip them, button them to the left, pull the overlap and button them on the right, both buttons inside the pants. THEN add a feed-style belt (where you push the strap through the buckle then secure it by sliding a pin in the direction the belt feeds. So if you pull the belt too hard it locks it back in place.)

the managers uniforms are worse because their shirts attach to the inside of the pants to keep them tucked in properly. It can be a NIGHTMARE if you’re desperate.

Geez, somebody in uniform design has to be into omo to come up with that.  Although, I guess that manager uniform would be a perk to move up in the company for an omo enthusiast. Lol

Edited by Dr. Philthy (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahh the draw string! Can get you into a bind quickly if your a little too frantic and tighten those knots leaving you desperate, with a feeling of hopefullnes that you got it!

Ive had many a wet messes in folly of the string! a bondage instrument not to be overlooked indeed.

seems like locks and chains are only too strong in a last desperate frolic, when but a piece of twine can delicately decide your fate 😉  

16 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Those that like to be desperate when out and about but are inclined to give in too soon should wear string-tie sweatpants under their jeans and knot the string well.  That way you may have to wait until you can get home for a pair of scissors!

That's what I like to do. Sometimes I choose very tight old school cotton gym shorts for underwear that have a drawstring in the waist. To make it less easy to open the knot I modified the waistband: the ends of the drawstring are now on the rear side center. If knotted tightly there is no chance at all to use a urinal or simply go behind a bush. And as the cotton is not elastic the tight leg openings don't give any access, too. Being out in public and feeling the urge rise until it becomes more than annoying really is a 'nice threat'