Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you ever feel empowered when you wear a diaper in public?

When wearing diapers I actually feel more self confident regarding eerie situations (like walking alone through the forest by night) or I am less afraid of hights or I can stay calm more easily in thrilling events (I would say I am less fearfull) but on the other hands I fell less confident regarding social interactions, like I am avoiding other people or at least avoiding speaking to them.

And there are also situations which are more suitable for me wearing diapers (going to the movies, climbing/ adventure parks, shopping, hiking, playing,...) and there are some which are not (parties, clubs, business, "beeing in charge" - I like wearing diapers to bring back childhood feelings, but I couldn't take myself serious doing adult stuff... )

So I would mostly agree with you 😄

I am probably jaded from wearing diapers for so long...  Being incontinent is not something I would have wished for.  Like many things people are stuck with, it can be dealt with in different ways and which way you deal with it will affect your daily life.  In order to continue having good days, a social life and not be stopped by the fact that I wear diapers, it became very important to live with my diapers the best way possible.  Instead of being pulled down by them, I chose to let the positive side-effects help me deal with the situation and not feel bad about it.  

Hope that didn't sound too preachy and lame and ruin the spirit of the topic. lol

Edited by sandy808 (see edit history)
7 hours ago, sandy808 said:

I am probably jaded from wearing diapers for so long...  Being incontinent is not something I would have wished for.  Like many things people are stuck with, it can be dealt with in different ways and which way you deal with it will affect your daily life.  In order to continue having good days, a social life and not be stopped by the fact that I wear diapers, it became very important to live with my diapers the best way possible.  Instead of being pulled down by them, I chose to let the positive side-effects help me deal with the situation and not feel bad about it.  

Hope that didn't sound too preachy and lame and ruin the spirit of the topic. lol

No you didn't ruin anything. I've been incontinent myself for 3 years now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 5:32 AM, TheWolfEmperor said:

There's also something I like about being out and about in public and peeing when I'm talking to someone that feels very liberating.

I love this feeling, especially if I know it`s a person who would have issue with it, or has some kind of authority over me.  

I don`t find that the `not being dictated by toilet availability`is a thing for me.  If anything I`m more worried about where and when I can find one in case I leak or need to change, and how I`m going to be discreet about getting a new diaper in there.  I just love filling my diaper.

I think I feel empowered just because I`m doing something that I love and really don`t care what anyone might think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 1:32 PM, nappypants said:

Definitely... the feeling that I don't have to find toilet facilities, while nearly all of those around me do! The feeling of letting go in your nappy in a public place, thinking if only they all knew what's going on in there, and wondering why anyone would deny themselves this pleasure and convenience...

I am Debbie, the female half of Jason&Debbie.  Oh, how I identify with this!  I couldn't have put it better myself.  Whilst I am not in any way incontinent, I wear nappies a great deal of the time, simply for the pleasure and convenience of them.  I always wear to bed, and wet myself if I need to pee during the night; I wear to go shopping, on long journeys by train, boat, plane, bus, or car, to cinemas and theatres.  Often when on holiday, I wear 24/7, as does Jason.  Like others have said, I find it extremely liberating, and also very gratifying to be able to freely empty my bladder wherever and whenever the need arises, and it's definitely something of a turn on to do it when talking to others.

All that said, I am quite happy to wet myself even if I'm not wearing a nappy!!! 😃