Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"well, if you insist...I guess I have no choice but to endure." With that, Reika reaches for the knot nestled between her breasts, and untying it spreads her top to expose her lovely b-cups to the cam

"well, if you insist...I guess I have no choice but to endure." With that, Reika reaches for the knot nestled between her breasts, and untying it spreads her top to expose her lovely b-cups to the camera before letting the red silk flutter to the floor behind her. Cupping a mammary in each hand, the teen model asks, "What do you think of them?" before slowly gliding her hands along her sides en route to the bows holding her bottom on.
Grabbing a loose end on either side of her hips, Reika slowly pulls, one loop of each bow shrinking until it vanishes, leaving only a half-bow to protect the blonde's modesty on either side. Grabbing the now much shorter ends, she repeats the process, and as the second loop of each bow vanishes, the triangle of silk covering her pubic mound falls forward to rest in the triangular gap formed by her thighs and the rim of the metal waste basket, her glistening girlhood now on full display and the white, cotton inner gusset of the bikini bottom showing a pair of distinct stains, a yellow one closer to the waistband and a nearly clear stain further back.

Lifting up slightly, Reika pulls the bikini bottom out from under her before depositing it on the floor as well. She then reclines a bit and uses her fingers to part her folds, giving the camera an excellent view of her engorged clit, peehole, and enflamed vaginal opening.

"Oh kami!" cries the girl in need, manners forgotten in the heat of the moment, "I've never felt so damn horny! Makes me wish one of you boys could step though the screen and have your way with me!"

One of her fingers moves to prod at her virgin opening only for the girl to give herself a smack on the fingers with her other hand before bolting upright on the waste basket. Taking a few breaths to regain her composure and force herself to remember at least some of her manners, Reika comments "Oh my, holding out might be harder than I thought...I didn't think being naked in front of an audience for the first time would excite me so much..."

Adopting a more relaxed posture, Reika gently cups her bulging bladder as she declares, "It's getting quite bad now... If not for my arousal, I think I'd be in quite a bit of pain from holding for so long...as for temperature, despite my room being kept at a constant temperature and humidity, I am feeling a bit warm...and a bit parched despite all I had to drink earlier."

• 5 weeks later...

Author's notes: *Lets out an angry hiss.* I finally get around to cleaning up the last page and decide to update after a moth of alternating between being sick and recovering from being sick while dealing with an early winter and having moved from a house with central heat to a trailer with no heat this past summer, and the forum eats the update. Ugh, guess I have no choice but to recreate it.

"Hmmm..." murmurs the blonde, "Might be a challenge to get to my fridge while sitting on this waste bin..." Shifting her weight onto the balls of her feet and placing a hand on the rim of the basket between her legs, Reika takes a step forward, her rear barely parting from the metal can as she drags it along with her.

It takes some time for Reika to cross her room while maintaining a mostly sitting position over the metal bin, and more than once she had to stop, the hand on the rim clamping over her glistening girlhood as she trembles visibly in desperation.

Eventually, she makes it to the sitting area and placing the can so she can sit within arm's reach of her hidden fridge, she turns so the camera has a good view of her physique in profile as she opens the hidden door and peruses the selection of beverages within.

"hmmm... I have another bottle of sparkling grape juice, several bottles of tea, both black and green, water, lemonade, and even a six pack of Oy! Cola." glancing over her shoulder and giving the audience a wink, she asks, "Do you boys have any preferences in what I use to quench my thirst?"

• 3 weeks later...

Finishing the first bottle of tea, Reika comments, a fiery blush on her cheeks, "It felt like I was pouring that directly into my bladder... as for keeping my thighs apart... I confess it's taking all of my strength to not twist my legs into a pretzel... but I wouldn't want to invite accusations of hiding leaks behind pressed together thighs..."

Discarding the empty bottle, Reika opens the second and brings it to her lips, her eyes shining with unshed tears as if she's too proud to beg for mercy even as she silently asks, 'should I drink?'.

Finishing the secon bottle, Reika comments, "yo-You want me to d-dance?" her voice slightly cracking as she speaks. "I'm not sure I can manage it, but I'll try."

Discarding the empty bottle, Reika stands on shakey legs and lifts her arms to pantomime holding unto a partner as she starts dancing a solo waltz, her movements a bit jerky and unsteady, but the girl doing her best to maintain her poise as she slowly twirls for the camera.

However, her deteriorating composure only lasts a minute or so before with a gasp, Reika's hands shoot to her crotch, the young lady shifting to bouncing on the balls of her dainty feet, an expression of dread crossing her face as the light reflects off a rivulet running down the inside of her thigh, the microphone barely picking up a hiss of, "no no nonononono!" as she trembles where she stands.

• 2 weeks later...

As the rivulet on her thigh reaches her knee and a couple more form, Reika looks up, tears rolling down her cheeks as she chokes out, "I...I don't think...I don't think I can st-stop it."

Looking around, she spots the metal waste basket, and grabbing the container, the blonde barely manages to drop into a squat atop it once more before the dam shatters completely, the rivulets replaced by a torrent shooting forth from her pee hole as thetrembling girl places her hands on her kneeds to keep her balance, letting out a sigh as her eyes flutter shut.

A sound of liquid battering against metal can be heard, but soon changes to a sound of water hitting water as Reika's pee stream remains strong and swift for over a minute.

As her stream finally trickles to a halt, a blushing Reika lets out a sigh of relief before opening her eyes and commenting, "That feels much better... but now that I'm not distracted by all that piddle pressure, I'm feeling quite a bit more...amorous.." Removing herself from the waste bin turned potty, Reika sits on her couch, one knee crossed over the other as she leans forward, hands crossed in her lap and her upper arms framing her breasts as she comments, "I still have that catgirl maid outfit I mentioned earlier... or perhaps you boys would like to punish me for not being able to hold longer... My hold is over, but I'm just too excited to end the stream just yet."