Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What videos do you want to see?

I've always wanted to see a woman hold her piss till she's at her absolute limit, shaking with desperation, accidental leaks starting. Watch her edge herself as long as possible with legs spread wide, using toys to stimulate herself and penetrate her pussy, toying with her bladder from the inside. Then when she finally cums keep holding her piss until she has a genuine uncontrollable accident. No giving in just because she's cum and leaked, just a genuine loss of control.

Also a woman holding her piss until she's at her limit and letting it out as slowly as possible. slow streams, tiny leaks and spurts and spurts till, describing how hard it is to let such a full bladder out so slowly.

Guest Omo-Omega

I love videos where the person doesn't give up until the very end. Even though they're clearly wetting full force, they're still trying to stop it.

22 hours ago, redshirt said:

I love videos where the person doesn't give up until the very end. Even though they're clearly wetting full force, they're still trying to stop it.

Yes, that sense of pointlessness when she's soaked down to the ankles and yet still completely desperate and trying to hold onto what's left in there!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

Holding for a bit then an eventual wetting.

I want the video shot early in the day so the pee can be the first piss of the day. In other words, yellow like apple juice.

I want to see women dressed in clothing that highlights the legs and I want to see the pee running down her legs into her shoes. Like office secretary with a pencil skirt and skin-tone pantyhose. Or denim hot pants, brightly colored leggings, and Converse shoes.  Or white hot pants and cowgirl boots. I want to see yellow piss staining her clothes and leggings.

And I know it's not too practical, but it's so much better if it's done in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 5:25 AM, Em:3 said:

Drop the things you want to see in desperation/holding/wetting videos! Do you want to see holding, verbal desperation, boobs, masturbation afterwards? Tell me what you want to see! 

Personally, I’d love more videos of super desperate people getting massages. My favorite is when the massager gives them permission to just go and rubs their nipples to help 😏

Definitely videos of massage desperation! That’s one of my favourite fantasies, either where the person (male or female) receiving is squirming and then let’s go on the couch, or where the masseuse needs to go but professional etiquette or embarrassment makes her hold on too long. I once had a girlfriend massage me on the bed legs astride my lower back and let go through her knickers onto my bottom. So so hot!

I love seeing a long period of desperation. Perhaps with time cuts, saying how much later it is after the edit. I really, really enjoy her vocalizing how badly she needs to pee, how full she is, how long she has been holding it. I give a bonus if she points to her bladder, describing how is feels , and more so between her legs, especially her pee hole. 

When she is near the end of her capability to hold in her pee , I need to see her lay down in just her panties ( top optional) and stop holding her pussy, and crossing her legs. The camera should be pointed up towards her crotch , with an unobstructed view of her pussy, covered by panties ( not a thong). It is a lovely thing to see her muscles  flex as she tries to keep herself dry, while hearing her groan in desperation. Eventually she will start to leak uncontrollably, I am mesmerized watching the tiny wet spot grows. I hope even as her panties get wet , she continues to try to stop peeing.

Eventually, though, she can stop the flow any longer, and a long hard flow of pee erupts with a long and loud hiss. as she loses control, creating a huge puddle.  The longer she pees,the bigger the puddle , the better I realize how much pee she held