Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How deliberately have you been wetting the bed?

How deliberately have you been wetting the bed?  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. In the last month what percentage of nights/mornings did you wake up to find you had already wet in your bed or diaper?

• 0% to 25%
    • 25% to 50%
    • 50% to 75%
    • 75% to 100%
  2. 2. In the last month what percentage of nights/mornings did you wake up to find you were dry but then intentionally wet your bed or diaper?

• 0% to 25%
    • 25% to 50%
    • 50% to 75%
    • 75% to 100%
  3. 3. In the last month what percentage of nights/mornings did you get out of bed having not wet at all?

• 0% to 25%
    • 25% to 50%
    • 50% to 75%
    • 75% to 100%

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/2019 at 08:24 PM

If I lived alone I'd do this 100% of the time, but out of respect for my spouse who has to sleep there and our housemate who would smell it from across the hall, I keep the bed dry.  Wife and I plan on getting a new bed pretty soon though and I just might ask permission for one wet night before the bed goes away, once the delivery of the new and removal of the old date is confirmed.

Guest jjpw
23 hours ago, TinklePants said:

With June just behind us I was thinking back on how much of the last month I climbed out of a wet bed or changed out of a wet pullup.

Curious to see how others' June mornings went!

I'd suggest making it not in percent but in the number of nights maybe? or at least to capture the difference between 0% (all dry) and 3% (1 night wet!) Otherwise it might seem like many are always dry!

Just now, hottlam said:

I'd suggest making it not in percent but in the number of nights maybe?

Initially I had set the questions up for number of nights... but then I thought it might be more difficult to intuitively answer for those who don't keep a log or journal. Admittedly I'm second guessing myself having read your response.

1 minute ago, hottlam said:

capture the difference between 0% (all dry) and 3% (1 night wet!) Otherwise it might seem like many are always dry! 

Yes, I definitely didn't capture that. Now that I'm thinking back I remember when the occasional wet bed was a big deal for me (in a good way). My past self certainly wouldn't be represented well in this poll 😢 Not sure I can edit it/sacrifice the data, but will def keep this in mind.

I don't wet my bed any more, because I wear diapers during sleep since the start of the year. But I pee in my diaper quite often. In fact, more and more regularly.  If I wake up dry in the morning, it depends on my mood what I do next. Sometimes I just pee in my diaper while still in the bed, because I'm super desperate already and don't want to get out of bed yet.

I keep a log but it doesn’t exactly align with the questions.  On the log I indicate nights I wet in my sleep, nothing more.  Remaining nights are purposeful or dry with no differentiation on the log.  I never wet after waking in the morning.

Be it good or bad, during June I wet in my sleep 19 times (63%) which was a relatively dry month for me.  For comparison, my wettest month so far this year was February where it happened 26 out of 28 nights (93%).