Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chapter I: The Brown Scourge

It had been a whole day, and finally, the moment you were dreading had finally come. You stare at the object, taking it in with an unexplainable, irrational fear. A small wooden box, almost immaculate in design, atop it was a small circular hole and beside it a rack with a roll of white paper dangling down. You looked on, taking in the sight as if it was too distant from you. Putting a hand on your belly, you look down into the white porcelain of the sink and sigh.

The toilet. You were looking at the toilet. Though to divert any suspicion you were gazing through the reflection of the mirror over the sink. Why was it when the time came for you to make your first “drop” you were so shy? Right now, you felt fear slithering through your whole body, keeping you planted to the ground. Any thought of moving closer to the toilet gave you a surge of uncertainty that left you returning to admiring it through the mirror. 

This wasn’t the first time this problem had plagued you. Down south, you had this issue too. Though that had ended worse than you could’ve imagined. Too scared to void your bowels in the privy of the tavern you were staying in, you’d ignored your need and gone about doing your work during the day… until you were struck by a rather impatient snake rearing it’s sloppy head from between your cheeks. It hadn’t ended well, and even now your cheeks are set aflame at the thought of you squatting down in those bushes, straining and uncoiling a brown squidgy log onto the dirt beneath you.

There is a pain in your stomach like a swift kick. Your guts tighten up and the pain rushes down south. Something hard and murky starts pushing against your rear, giving you a brief but blunt warning of what would soon happen if you stayed here. Grimacing, you wrap your hand around your stomach. “Uhh… “I ate too much…” You say regretfully, thinking of all that food you had shoveled down in the dining hall. A little bit of everything, some mash, battered puddings, stew, meat, and all washed down with piping mug of tea. As you clench your stomach tighter, feeling your knot quiver under the weight pushing down from your gut, you regret it, every bite of it.

“I can’t just stand here.” You say to yourself. “It’s fine.” You take a deep breath and stand up straight. “I’m going to have to do it sometime.” Mustering your courage, you turn around and face the toilet, the object of desire… and fear. “It’s fine. I just need to do it quick and nobody will know.” You take your first step forward, preparing to make a dash into the privy, hands poised at the front of your shorts ready to unbutton them the second the privy door slams closed. You take another confident step forward when the lavatory door creaks open behind you. “Eep!” Like a scared mouse, you turn away from the privy and retreat. You face the mirror again and pretend to fix your hair, brushing aside your bangs and sweeping your green locks. Hopefully they would just ignore you, do their business quickly and leave.

Out the corner of the mirror, you spy a smiling face. “Morning, Shibo.” 

“Gah!” You spin around, caught off guard like you’d been ambushed by a giant spider and nearly trip over. You grab the sink to steady yourself and glance up. It’s Ledley with her long brown hair brushed and swept behind her shoulders. Under her arm she’s carrying a book. “Ledley!” You say, surprised, you clamber to straighten up and push your hands behind your back. “W-What are you doing here?”

She looks at you, tilting her head. “This is the privy, right? What do you think I’m here to do?” She pats her belly softly.

Out of the corner of the mirror, you watch Ledley as she struts into a privy. As the door creaks closed, you are taunted by her as she undoes her trousers. From in the stall you hear Ledley humming a song, followed by a soft sigh accompanied by a creak of wood. 

“Uggh…” You whimper, grasping your stomach. If you hadn’t spent all that time oogling the privy and instead just used it, you could’ve avoided this. But now Ledley was here, and as usual your nerves were getting the better of you. Brushing aside your fringe, you look into the mirror sternly. This was something you’d have to get used to, there was no shame in it. What did it matter? Ledley was right beside you doing the same thing without any shame. You clench your fist and look behind at you, at the wooden privy waiting. 

What do you wish to do?

>Use the privy

>Hold it until Ledley leaves

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter I: The Brown Scourge   It had been a whole day, and finally, the moment you were dreading had finally come. You stare at the object, taking it in with an unexplainable, irrational fe

With the wand in hand, you were prepared to cast another spell. You would do it, you would use whatever strength was left within you to manifest the door. It would take all of your strength, both ment

“Of course I did, it’s never dull with you two.” Memories of fishing last night are still fresh in your mind, especially Yuka’s bare backside, soft, small and perfectly round.   “Aw, you’re

Posted Images

This time would be different. You’d held it in long enough, and you weren’t going to let this childish anxiety get the best of you. As your stomach moaned impatiently, sending flashes of pain through your lower tummy, you knew it was now or never. Staring at the waiting wooden privy, you clench your fists, almost letting your nails dig into your palm. You feel as if a whole fire is burning through your body, a burning shame that turns your skin a crimson red. You push all your feelings to the back of your mind and focus on only one thing - going into the privy and getting it done. Stiffening up, you stand up straight and clench your cheeks together, puckering up and composing yourself for the walk of shame. No, this time it wouldn’t be a walk of shame. It was merely a walk to the privy, just like every time before. You weren’t going to let it get the best of you. If I just ignore her, and pretend she isn’t there, I can do it and leave. With those valiant words in your head, spurring you on, you shift slowly toward the privy, hands again poised on the button of your shorts.

You’re now in the comfort of the small wooden box. It smells of fresh elderberries and such a pleasant aroma made you feel a tad guilty for what you were about to do. You fumble behind your back and slide the bolt on the door shut. It scrapes against the wood and clicks loudly. With a nervous glance, you peer down into the void beneath. You take a deep breath, push your hands down by your side and ready yourself. You feel hot, and suddenly you are overwhelmed with a violent cramp stirring in your tummy. It’s like a hard lump of clay trying to push itself through a hole too small to accommodate it. You hiss, wrapping your hands around your stomach. There’s a wince between your cheeks and a small brown snake rears its muddy head. You bite down on your lip, grimacing as you’re forced to clench tight. With all your might, you force the head to retreat. It hurts, you can feel it as it ascends back into your gut like a slimy snake slithering away from the cotton of your knickers. Just give me a moment to compose myself. 

Slowly, with quivering fingers, you unbutton your shorts and pull them down, revealing your bare backside to the hole behind you. Without so much as a peep, you hover over the hole and gently lower yourself atop it, doing your best to avoid alerting Ledley that your backside had made contact with the wood. She wasn’t to hear a single sound if you can help it, and at least this was the easiest part. The wood is hard and uncomfortable against your bare backside and the seat feels somewhat warm. You ignore it and shift around over the hole until you’re as comfortable as you can be. You sit there, hands unsteadily pressed together and a bead of sweat dripping from your forehead, waiting for nature to run its course.

A mere moment ago, it felt like you were on the verge of browning your knickers; the pains in your gut, coupled with the rude rearing of a brown snake made it feel almost inevitable. You sit on the privy, shorts around your ankles, blouse hiked up just above the crack of your butt, and twiddle your thumbs, patiently waiting to pass the mess you’d been holding all night. You relieve your bladder, shuddering as a small piddle strikes the wooden box. But your bowels were far more stubborn, you wanted to crimp off a firm length more than anything right now, but you couldn’t. It was like your body had seized up, not even a fart to ease the pain in your gut. The urges from your gut, calling for relief were still there, almost howling. The weight in your bowels pushed down against your rear, making your anus quiver. 

It just wasn’t happening, no matter how much you willed, wished, or worked, your body was locked up tight. You tried shifting on the seat on the privy, spreading your cheeks and pushing down against the wood. Even as you could feel the head of the snake pressing against your anus there was still nothing. Your nerves had gotten the better of you. What if she hears it? What if she makes a comment about it? Or s-smells it? Those questions haunt your mind, repeating themselves over and over. However in the next stall, Ledley sounds occupied with her own relief. You’re teased and taunted by every sound she makes. It’s a symphony of unladylike sounds; breaking wind and juvenile giggles at the toots her backside produces. They make you wince, conjuring envious feelings in knowing that you could not indulge in such pleasant sounding relief regardless of how desperately you wanted to. You hear a flick of a books pages, followed by a gentle sigh over a muddy sounding splat. “Hmm.” Ledley sighs, following up her sigh with a muddy break of wind that shakes the wood and makes her chuckle.

Come on… You whimper, clicking your heels together to pass the time.

“Everything going okay in there?” Ledley asks, drumming her fingers against the wall of the privy.

“F-Fine!” You blurt out, caught off guard by Ledley’s question. It is then, the rhythm of her fingers striking the wood gives you an idea. Inspiration strikes! You just needed a distraction, something to take your mind off the foul deed you were in the middle of. Maybe with some lighthearted conversation you could escape the fact you were perched over a hole, nervously twiddling your thumbs while you waited to void lasts dinner into a filthy void beneath you. “Hey L-Ledley.” You stutter, your mind only now adjusting to the idea of making conversation while you were on the privy.

What do you wish to talk about?

>Ask her about the book she is reading

>Ask her if she had fun fishing last night

>Ask her what her plans for the day are

With a sigh, you lean back and look up at the ceiling, whisking yourself away from the idea that you’re sitting on the privy. “Did you have fun fishing last night?” You ask her. Hopefully some conversation would make this all the more enjoyable.

“Hang on a sec…” Ledley grunts. From the stall beside you, the air crackles. “Hang on…” You hear a loud muddy splat and a relieved sigh. “Ahh~” She sighs. “Sorry, Shibo. What were you asking?”

“If you enjoyed last night?” You knock your boots together and sigh. So much for whisking yourself away. Hearing Ledley expel just reminded you where you were.

A flick of a page is heard. “Absolutely.” She replies, happy. “It’s not often we get to go fishing in the town. And I’m glad I was able to drag Yuka away from the Black district for a night.” She sighs, and you can hear the frustration. “She spends too much time wallowin’ in drink, so it’s good to get her doing what she loves.” She pauses as if she realizes she’s gone off on a tangent. “But yeah, I had a great time last night, reminded me why I got into fishing to begin with.” She continues talking with what feels like a feigned sense of joy, it was too energetic as if she had plucked that joy from a well. “Bit of a shame there wasn’t much to catch.” She chuckles. Four whole hours down on the docks and not a single fish had come biting. “That fish pie was good eatin’ too. I noticed you weren’t too quick to eat though.”

“Yeah…” You chuckle awkward and lean forward, pressing your clammy hands together. “Sorry, I stopped off for something to eat before coming down. I hadn’t eaten all day.” It was best you spared her the truth; You’d completely forgotten that Ledley had offered to make dinner. “Still, it was delicious.”

Ledley giggles. “Aw, you’re a dear.” She says with lighthearted mockery, mimicking an old fishwife. “Sorry Yuka drank all the good wine before you arrived. I tried to wrestle it from her foul fingers but she snuck it back while I was cooking.” She falls silent for a moment and all you can hear are the clicking of leather boots from the next stall. “What about you? Did you have fun last night? I know it was quite as thrilling as earlier, but I Hope the company made up for it.”

What do you wish to say?

> “Of course I did, it’s never dull with you two.”

> “It was okay, I’ve had better nights.”

> “I thought I was going to die of boredom after 5 minutes.”

“Of course I did, it’s never dull with you two.” Memories of fishing last night are still fresh in your mind, especially Yuka’s bare backside, soft, small and perfectly round.

“Aw, you’re a sweet one, you are.” Ledley says warmly. “Glad to hear it, I was worried it was gonna be a boring night.” Ledley says, tapping her feet against the wooden box. “Sometimes fish can be right stubborn little bastards, but that’s part of the fun.” She says with a laugh.

“No, I had fun.” You reply. “Especially when you threw Yuka into the lake.”

“Geez, Ledley, you’ve got a forest down there, Ledley. You’ll never find somebody if you’ve got a yeti cunt, Ledley.” She talks mockingly, mimicking Yuka’s words “I can’t even have a piss next to her without her getting all touchy. She deserved being chucked in the lake.”

Truth be told, it had been a boring night for the most part. No fish were biting, Yuka and Ledley fought other the wine, and the only surge of excitement came when Ledley, while drunk, decided to push Yuka into the lake while they were both taking a piss by the waters edge. The thought of Yuka yelping as she helplessly fell into the lake makes you giggle. As does everything that transpired after. 

“It’s a good thing nobody noticed her walking up the hill naked.” You say, stifling a laugh. 

“Pfft, she’s been done for worse than that.” Ledley laughs it off proudly, like it was an achievement. “I think if one of us was going to get done it was going to be me.” She giggles. “I wonder if her arse is still glowing red.”

As revenge for Yuka getting a bit too close while they were pissing, Ledley decided to have her own back. On the walk back up, Ledley couldn’t keep her hands off Yuka, striking her bare arse and flicking her tits every chance she could, giggling drunkenly. Both of you share a laugh thinking of a bare-arsed Yuka hobbling up the streets of the town, dripping wet and cursing under her breath as Ledley lurked behind her, ready to strike her bare cheeks.

The conversation dies down and you both go silent, keen to return to the task at hand. You shift forward on the seat and pat your knees, letting out a sigh. All that conversation, all that time talking and you hadn’t even squeezed as much as a nugget. You could feel your mess pushing down against your rectum, pushing against your quivering hole, but the anxiety still have you locked up tighter than a Nun in a brothel. Maybe you were just a prude, incapable of relieving yourself in another's company.

Resting your hands on your knees, you lean back, take a deep breath and close your eyes. You try to imagine yourself away from here. No longer would you be sitting on a privy, you were somewhere else, somewhere nicer, somewhere cleaner, somewhere pleasant. You envision a nice field out in the countryside. You can imagine it, seeing yourself standing atop a tall hill; the verdant green grass sweeps the hillsides, rustling from the gentle wind that blows over you. It’s warm, the sun is shining and it’s a beautiful summer day.

This seems to work better, it’s easier to pull yourself away from what’s really happening. Right now, you weren’t sitting on the privy, struggling to push out a long length of log, you were in the countryside, enjoying yourself. Suddenly, you feel the weight in your bowels start to shift and descend slowly. A soft crackle fills the air and you something like clay slithering down, slowly pushing your anus wider. “Hmm…” You sigh, already beginning to feel your stomach recover from holding such a burdensome weight.

Almost finished, the log now dangling between your cheeks, hovering over the hole, you keep envisioning the beautiful countryside. You weren’t taking a dump, you were doing nothing of the sort, you were out here in the country. There’s a nice shady oak beside you, the warm sun is beaming down and something furry is brushing up against your leg. Something furry brushing up against your leg? That doesn’t seem right. You open your eyes slowly, and are greeted by an unexpected guest sharing your stall - a small black cat.

The rickety old box creaks as you frantically squirm. You push yourself back, squeezing yourself up against the wall. In the panic, your feet go kicking up and you almost launch the poor thing. As for your bowels… they get the worst of your fright; the snake dangling between your cheeks retreats and an almost crippling cramp overwhelms you as you feel it push itself back inside your gut like a frightened turtle retreating into its shell. In its place, you let out a muddy fart that is hidden by your frightened laugh. 

“Shibo? You okay in there?” Ledley asks.

“Haha... It’s nothing. Just… you know how it is. Tummy t-troubles.” You say with a nervous chuckle and a bead of sweat on your forehead. You couldn’t let on that you had an unexpected guest in the privy with you and an unruly battle between your tummy and the privy was a lot easier to explain that how a cat had found its way into the stall.

“Heh… e-excuse me…” Now settled, you lean forward and stare into the cats emerald eyes. He’s a cute fella, small, slender with fur as black as onyx. You’re completely lost for words, every attempt to speak is just a garbled mess of stumbling stutters. Glancing up from the floor, you look at door. “How on earth did…” It’s bolted shut, you definitely bolted it, you remember bolting it. So how on earth did it get in? “Hey, w-what are you…” Before you can answer that question, the cat is prancing around your boots, drawing a figure of eight and hopping over your shorts. It stops for a moment and begins sniffing your knickers. “Hey!” You protest, growing red at the cheeks. “Y-You can’t do that. Good grief.” It walks away, as if understanding your embarrassment and struts toward the privy door, tailing pointing up and turns around, sitting down and watching you on the privy. You both stare into each others eyes. “I wasn’t expecting an audience…” You mumble to yourself, push your legs together to conceal your maidenly garden, and glance off to the side, staring at the wall to avoid the awkward gaze of the black cat. 

When you look back, the cat is gone. Nowhere to be seen as if it had vanished into thin air. You look down, behind you, between your legs to make sure it was not snoozing in your drawers, and even a quick glance down the hole. Nowhere. It’s gone. Uncertain if this was some trick of your mind, you rub your eyes. It had to be some feverish hallucination. You peep through your fingers and as if by magic, the cat is once again there, sitting at your feet, purring softly and its tail sweeping the floor. It tilts its head and looks up at you. “I’m gonna close my eyes, count to three and if you’re still here when I open them…” You wouldn't do anything, but hopefully the cat could understand the idea of a vague threat. Slowly you raise your hands up to your eyes, not letting your gaze wander from the cat. It watches you, purring. You cover your eyes and count to three. “One, two, ah… ow, three.” You tense up as something digs into you, like several small pointed nails. You hiss as they rise and fall on your bare lap. Opening your eyes, you see the cat is now sat on your bare lap, smirking. It purrs softly, sending soft ticklish ripples that make your legs jitter.

It looks like the cat has taken a liking to you, smiling up at you and purring happily as it claims your soft thighs as its bedsit. There’s nothing you could do. You’ve been chosen. You exhale, grasp the front of the privy and lean back. Now was not the time for an audience, especially one so close to the “showing” so to speak. You were already struggling to squeeze anything out with Ledley next door and now you have a guest sitting right on your lap. You ponder opening the door and shooing the cat away, but… he is a cute cat.

What do you wish to do?

>Shoo the cat away

>Give the cat a pat