Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Times when you wished you were desperate??

So here I am. I am lay on a plastic woven sun lounger, above grass. There is no one around for another hour at least I have my swim shorts on, and

I DON'T HAVE TO PEE!! NOT EVEN A TINY BIT!

Why?! I'd love to be giving my shorts a good soaking and enjoying letting them dry in the sun. But nope, not happening. No where near enough pee in my bladder as I was silly and peed when I came in from work!!

Anyone else ever ended up in this stupid situation?!

• 2 weeks later...

One night, before I had told my ex that I wanted to pee my pants for fun (she knew I was into it when she did it, but for some reason telling her about my own habits felt like too much), she and I went to an Italian restaurant that was probably a 25 minute walk from home. We stayed late, drank a big carafe of wine, and when we got up to leave I was *bursting*. I went to the toilet, and then we went on our way.

Well, apparently I’d had enough to drink and put enough strain on my bladder that 15 minutes into the walk I was already pretty desperate again. My ex was rambling along, and I asked her to speed up because I really had to pee. She took this as an opportunity to torture me by slowing down, taking detours, and at one point stopping to pet a stray cat for what felt like ages.

I was desperate! But if I hadn’t peed at the restaurant I probably would have had an accident on that walk home. I sometimes imagine her leaning down to pet the cat, and me begging her to hurry up as the floodgates opened and I soaked my jeans.

Ah well.

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2019 at 5:48 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

So here I am. I am lay on a plastic woven sun lounger, above grass. There is no one around for another hour at least I have my swim shorts on, and

Why?! I'd love to be giving my shorts a good soaking and enjoying letting them dry in the sun. But nope, not happening. No where near enough pee in my bladder as I was silly and peed when I came in from work!!

I can't imagine wishing I was desperate.  The other way around all the time...  And wishing other people were desperate too, but me? I'm desperate more than often enough, thank you...

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2019 at 6:48 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

I found myself in such situations almost every day

20 hours ago, Delta 2 1 said:
20 hours ago, Delta 2 1 said:

Ah agreed. Those moment when you pee thinking it'd be too risky to hold it, only to find the best time to just release right after.

This can be me once in a while. Back when I used be to be in the swim team, my favorite thing to do afterwards was lock myself in the private shower room and let it go but often I wouldn't be able to last the entire session without being bursting so most of the time I had an empty bladder and I would regret going earlier (even though I knew I wouldn't have made it haha)