Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This happened a few months ago, and it was a very brief sighting so i apologize for it not being longer. I was at the local movie theater with a family member, and as we were leaving the ticket counter a cute girl is her mid twenties came in behind us and walked up to the counter. She had a petite build and dirty blonde hair tied back in either a bun or a pony tail (i think it was a bun but i can't quite remember for sure) and she was wearing light grey sweat pants. She went up to the ticket counter and asked the guy working there if there was a bathroom she could use. I didn't turn around to look because i didn't want the person i was with to notice my interest, but mentally i was completely tuned into their conversation. The man at the counter responded by saying that he wasn't supposed to let non-customers use the bathrooms. She explained to him that she had been driving for a very long time and that she had to go really badly, at which point he relented and pointed in the direction of the ladies bathroom. I didn't see her again as we were already walking towards our theater, but i imagine that she must have been pretty desperate to have pulled into a random movie theater instead of waiting to find a gas station.

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)