Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Close Call in the Club!

5 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Very nice story.  I remember the first time I wet myself in public and how excited I was after.  In the future, if you'd like to wet again while out, but don't want to be noticed, make sure you wear black pants.

Thank you! This time was completely unplanned. Come morning I actually found out that neither my friend or her husband had any idea it had happened! I really think she was just too far gone and he was too busy taking care of her to notice, that or they didnt say anything about it. Though I made sure I was first awake to dispose of any possible evidence (i.e. my drying pants). The rush was entirely worth it though and I may do some more smaller planned ones in the future. Definitely with black pants! 

Alcohol is my undoing! When I'm drunk I only seem to realise at the last minute "oh god I'm desperate to pee!" and then it becomes a case of 'go to the bathroom immediately or you will wee right here right now'. This has resulted in near misses when moving between clubs and when there's been queues for the bathrooms at the club. One time I was really out of it and was sat talking to a homeless lady in the street just outside the club (the place didnt have a proper smoking area so everyone flocked to the street) and because I was sat down I didnt realise how bad it was until I got up. I genuinely thought I was going to lose it in there, I had to sit on the sink while I waited for the queue to go down or I'd have wet myself for sure. 

The other time was when visiting my friend at uni, and we had to walk from hers to the club which was on campus. There was a queue to get in and again, I was quite drunk from pres, when we left I thought "I vaguely need to go but it can wait" and by the time we walked there I was convinced I was gonna pee whilst waiting to get in! I pleaded my case to my friend and we ducked behind a bush (or so we thought, pretty sure anyone would have known) and I let go one of the most fierce streams I've ever experienced. 

Yeah, in conclusion, alcohol is a nightmare (or blessing depending how you look at it) for this sort of stuff! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...