Sign in to follow this  

Need some tips for a good contest

Question

Iv never really posted on forums like this before so sorry if I'm a bit rusty lol. Anyway iv always been into pee desperation since a young age but iv never ever spoke to anyone about it before. 

Then after six years of marriage I finally found the courage to tell my wife about my fetish (tho she kinda suspected anyway). I really wish I had told her sooner. Because she has been very supportive about it. I even get to watch her wet herself on a regular basis now. 

We have tried to have a few pee holding contests between the two of us. But if she drinks a pint of water for example usually within an hour she bursting ( witch I love lol) but I'm maybe starting to need but usually I can go longer. Just need some tips on how to have a more even contest. 

Any good rules of thumb I could follow. Again this my first time posting anything so sorry if I'm a bit of a noob lol. Any advice tips be much appreciated. Thanks

1 answer to this question

On 6/20/2019 at 1:48 AM, White rabbit said:

Iv never really posted on forums like this before so sorry if I'm a bit rusty lol. Anyway iv always been into pee desperation since a young age but iv never ever spoke to anyone about it before. 

Then after six years of marriage I finally found the courage to tell my wife about my fetish (tho she kinda suspected anyway). I really wish I had told her sooner. Because she has been very supportive about it. I even get to watch her wet herself on a regular basis now. 

We have tried to have a few pee holding contests between the two of us. But if she drinks a pint of water for example usually within an hour she bursting ( witch I love lol) but I'm maybe starting to need but usually I can go longer. Just need some tips on how to have a more even contest. 

Any good rules of thumb I could follow. Again this my first time posting anything so sorry if I'm a bit of a noob lol. Any advice tips be much appreciated. Thanks

Maybe double your fluid intake and let her pee like half a hour in?

Its hard to tell...

I mean, if even you, who knows her for years, doesnt know the answer its kinda hard for us to tell 😉