Sign in to follow this  

Am I asexual and aromantic?

Question

Hey,
I have been wondering for a while now whether I am asexual and / or aromantic. I am now 19 and I have never felt sexually or romantically attracted to anyone. I have masturbated once in a while, but this was more out of curiosity and I have not even ejaculated. Only with omorashi related things do I have sexual feelings, but those sexual feelings are not very strong either. For me, the sexual feelings are not the main reason that I like to pee in my pants or to hold my pee. So do you think I am aromantic and asexual?

7 answers to this question

I am asexual or gray-ace still wondering and biromantic. I think you might need some time to look into your feelings about people instead of kinks. Maybe in certain kinks, you might like certain gender videos more than others. Also, Asexuality is a spectrum. It is judged on the sexual feelings toward a person instead of an object or a feeling so I am pretty sure you are probably leaning more toward asexual in the sexuality spectrum. In the end, time is the answer. Romantic interests may pop up or you are not attracted to people romantically in general. If you want, I got a video describing asexuality and romantic love really well. I can send you a link if you message me.

• Upvote 1

I suppose your still young so there's still time to figure out what you do or don't like. 

I'm not really sure if it makes you asexual or aromatic. Give it some time. Maybe you will meet the right person. I suppose attraction can take time to develop. And if it doesn't thts ok too. 

Hope this maybe helps a bit. Sorry if it not been a super helpful answer. 

I'm not sure what masturbation means without ejaculation, but no judgement.  Maybe (when you're ready) try to go "all the way" with that and see how that makes you feel.  Personally I found this graph informative.   And I'll second what the other person said, 19 is still young... plenty of time left to learn about yourself and figure out what you need. 

Have you been in any dating/relationships?

2013_05_SexualRomanticSpectrumWIDE.png

I don’t know, but I feel exactly the same! I thought that when you reached adulthood (very close for me) you were supposed to feel something. Alas, not me. It’s never bothered me until now, while I’m worrying that I’ll never form a good relationship with someone. 

I've seen people say you should try to stop watching fetish videos/content for some time and see if vanilla stuff would become more appealing to you. I feel the same sometimes, but i've never tried it and i can't confirm that it is plausible

so I've never fallen in love with a boy like i did with girls, it's more because the boy has to be so ultra twinky (this also goes for girls: the more androgynous the more im attracted to them.i don't want to have sex with them, but i could make out with them for HOURS

I consider myself asexual.  I don’t want to have sex with anyone, but I still want to make out with members of the opposite sex and I’d like a romantic relationship.