Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can you remember any accidents you had as a child (I can't)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First I remember was when I was 4, and it was the school holidays (my first school holidays I think). I was staying with my grandparents and my nan was taking me out shopping with her. I remember her

I only ever had one accident as a kid. It got me into the fetish actually. I was 14 years old and it was the end of the school day. I was a latchkey kid, both parents worked and I had the key to let m

I actually remembered one today. I was outside in the rain in a poncho and the way it was falling on the poncho reminded me of the time I was 8 years old and at a water park sitting under a giant mush

On 1/22/2020 at 11:44 PM, Cantholdit92 said:

Yes. Very vividly. Even the sensation of finally letting go in my pants stuck with me still to this day and I remember saying as I was peeing my pants "ahh thats better" lol

One particular incident which was my favorite was when I was in the car traveling at about 7-8. I had drank a big soda and the desperation hit me much quicker than I thought. I begged my dad to pull over but I guess there was no shoulder lane at that place. The next rest stop I ran to the bathroom with my mom, the freaking bathroom was locked, so she had to get the key. As soon as that key went into the lock I had a huge spurt, once that happened I couldn't resist to hold it for another second, so I just let go full force, and my mom got pretty upset. She had to change me at 7-8 years old. Embarrasing, but arousing

Not many indicate they were aroused by wetting before puberty. It certainly did me, both pants and bed.  Not only aroused, I was having dry orgasms (didn’t know what they were) in conjunction with wetting long before puberty.

8 hours ago, WBxx said:

Not many indicate they were aroused by wetting before puberty. It certainly did me, both pants and bed.  Not only aroused, I was having dry orgasms (didn’t know what they were) in conjunction with wetting long before puberty.

I was also aroused and had orgasms before puberty. Younger than 7 years old even, I think. How old were you and what did you do to achieve yours?

12 hours ago, sissypup said:

I was also aroused and had orgasms before puberty. Younger than 7 years old even, I think. How old were you and what did you do to achieve yours?

As a youngster I don’t recall a time when I didn’t play “pee games” until a pleasurable spasm went through my privates.  I suspect it started during infancy, possibly playing with myself in a wet diaper.  As to how, there were a variety of scenarios with increasing sophistication as I grew older.  An early one was simply wetting my underwear and rubbing myself through the wet fabric till it happened.  Afterwards I’d rinse out the underwear and hide or even wear them till dry.  No one knew my secret.

It became an ever more frequent compulsion.  I could not stop.

I only ever had one accident as a kid. It got me into the fetish actually. I was 14 years old and it was the end of the school day. I was a latchkey kid, both parents worked and I had the key to let myself in after school. After my last class I was heading to the bus and had a small urge to pee, but figured I could make it home with no issue. Well, about 15 minutes into my bus ride home, I realized I made a big mistake. I still had almost 20 minutes to go, and really had to pee. By the time the bus dropped me off, I was very desperate to pee. I got to the back door of the garage and realized I left my keys on the kitchen table! I set my backpack down and ran as best as I could to the neighbor, they had a spare key. The daughter, who was 1 grade behind me and I had a huge crush on, answered the door. I asked for the key and she saw I was desperate as hell and acted like she didn't know where the key was. She was so upset when her dad heard the conversation and came to the door with the key. I ran home, made it 2 steps into the garage, and lost control of my bladder. Totally soaked myself, I stripped the clothes off, put everything in the wash, took a quick shower and took the key back. She answered the door again and smiled. She asked if I changed just for her. I blushed, handed her the key and ran home. Couldn't get that wonderful accident out of my head for so long. I know it was the turning point of my Omo fetish.

I had lots of accidents as a kid through being ten or so and the last one I can remember at 11. I was forever putting off going to pee in favor of whatever fun activity I was doing which frequently led to wet pants of varying degrees. Sometimes I was very wet others just a wet spot on my pants. Some of the accidents I can remember quite well and in vivid detail others are just snapshots of a moment in time, vague memories or things that I know happened but don't actually remember happening if that makes sense.

I knew by the age of 7 or so that I actually liked being desperate and wetting myself (and watching others in the same state) and while most of my accidents were truly because I just waited too long playing because I was so adamantly interested (though I didn't know why at the time) the events may have made more of an impression on me than might otherwise have been the case I guess.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:28 PM, WBxx said:

On 1/24/2020 at 9:05 PM, sissypup said:

The last couple times I wet the bed (just before I turned 5) were associated with waking up needing to pee and laying in bed until my bladder let go, which gave me a great feeling of relief that I later equated to sexual climax.  I did not associate this next thing with peeing at the time, but around age 4 or 5 I discovered that "playing with myself" by continuously rubbing my penis through my underwear gave a pleasurable sensation that peaked in what would have been a dry orgasm.  After that "climax", the pleasing sensation went dull.  It didn't get hard at that time.  I masturbated the same way until puberty, and even afterwards when the orgasms were no longer dry.  I wasn't circumcised then, so I think the movement of the foreskin created the pleasurable feeling.

Yeah I can remember lot of mine. I think I’ve always had a fascination with pee so it doesn’t really surprise me. There was one time I wanted to see if this tent thing we had at school would absorb pee and hide it as for some reason I assumed it had this magic power. It had a fabric bottom. I decided the way to test this was to pee through my pants for some weird reason. I can’t remember this completely clearly but I think I must have been pretty desperate anyway to consider this option. 

Anyways, the next thing I remember was the teacher asking if I could get out of it so she could move it. Me sneaking away and hiding behind a corner, and her, annoyed, calling Lilly. 

edit: I have quite a few others as I was a pee shy kid, but this one is the weirdest. 

Edited by Tigerlilly (see edit history)

Actually there was another time which you might like to hear about. This one definitely wasn’t an accident though. When I was maybe 5 or 6 I was invited to a friend’s birthday party. I barely knew any of the other kids there though. We played this massive house-wide game of hide and seek and this kid was hiding under a desk on the carpet. I remember hearing heavy breathing  and suddenly this hissing sound. I could tell she was trying to stop peeing because the flow kept stopping and starting. 

she more or less stopped peeing but ran out of the room crying leaving a slight trail behind her and I seized my opportunity. I went over to the desk and pulled my pants down. Squared over her puddle and emptied the entire contents of my bladder on top of her puddle. I then whipped my pants back on and resumed hiding behind the door. 

As a young kid I had the biggest bladder out of anyone I knew so that puddle was HUGE. The parents came in and said something about how she’d done a really big wee and no wonder she had wet her pants. They never found out about me. 

This also solved my problem of being too scared to ask for the bathroom, and feeling desperate the whole day too, so I guess it was a win win for me haha. 

This was years ago a on road that was a very long one I wet myself. I was in my dad suv with my steep mom too and we were in my dad suv for hours long. I  was in the back eating snacks and soda needing to bad holding it. I have always been shy at any age telling anyone that I need to pee bad. As long as I remember no one ever know how bad I had to pee I just dont tell anyone. My steep mom was driving on this road trip and we stop at rest stop on highway she say she needed to pee bad. She say that I should of say something then. I remember my pants I had on were a little wet because I had to pee so bad I let some out. Soda always makes me need to pee really bad and I had a few cans in me that day. At that young age I learn how to hold it in long trips.This is the first time I wet myself and I didnt tell anyone. 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:19 PM, Tigerlilly said:

Actually there was another time which you might like to hear about. This one definitely wasn’t an accident though. When I was maybe 5 or 6 I was invited to a friend’s birthday party. I barely knew any of the other kids there though. We played this massive house-wide game of hide and seek and this kid was hiding under a desk on the carpet. I remember hearing heavy breathing  and suddenly this hissing sound. I could tell she was trying to stop peeing because the flow kept stopping and starting. 

she more or less stopped peeing but ran out of the room crying leaving a slight trail behind her and I seized my opportunity. I went over to the desk and pulled my pants down. Squared over her puddle and emptied the entire contents of my bladder on top of her puddle. I then whipped my pants back on and resumed hiding behind the door. 

As a young kid I had the biggest bladder out of anyone I knew so that puddle was HUGE. The parents came in and said something about how she’d done a really big wee and no wonder she had wet her pants. They never found out about me. 

This also solved my problem of being too scared to ask for the bathroom, and feeling desperate the whole day too, so I guess it was a win win for me haha. 

That's funny, and brilliant idea.

I have posted about before, but it has been over 3 years  so here they are for those that didn't see them.

Although I frequently held my pee , I only remember wetting my pants 3 times as a child. All between ages 9-12 or 13. There was one time prior to that perhaps I was 7 or 8. I was playing outside with a girl that lived next door. It was late one winter day, and getting dark. I don't remember much detail,except suddenly feeling like I was about to pee myself. I tried to hold myself but with heavy clothing , including thermal & regular underwear and gloves on it was not effective,and my pee started coming out . She noticed my frantic movements and asked if I was wetting my pants. I don't know why but I responded yes. Fortunately my pants were already wet from playing in the snow and with 2 layers of underpants my accident did not show. She knew from other very near accidents, that I sometimes held my pee to the last second, holding myself , and pee dancing.

While I am posting I might as well tell of my other real accidents, all as a child between the ages of 9-12.These are the only accidents I remember having , and given my lifetime of enjoying things pee related I probably remember them all and in considerable detail , considering the 50 years that have past. I will break them up into three posts as this is quite long.

Part 1

The first time was I was 9. The Catholic school I went to which was normally very strict , took everyone from grade 4-8 by bus to a State Park about 12 miles from school, and turned us loose , totally unsupervised. Keep in mind this would have been in the early 1960’s

We arrived about 9AM, and by 10AM I needed to pee badly. It was made worse as the park was big to a young child and I had no Idea where the bathrooms were and was too shy to ask also; I never admitted needing to go even if it was obvious. The school had a strict bathroom policy, as did my parents. Peeing anyplace but the toilet was forbidden. I started doing what I normally did in these situations holding myself, and hope to keep holding my pee. Within an hour I was extremely desperate. The pressure at the tip of my penis was very strong, and it felt like my pee was about to come out. This was beyond normal desperation, but the sensation you get when you are starting to let go after a long hold. I danced around furiously, holding myself as tight as I could hoping not to pee. But it started coming out anyway, creating a good sized wet spot in the front of my white cotton briefs, before I got the flow stopped. A boy that was with the group I was in came over to me and said “You just wet your pants”. I denied it as it was not obvious, just my underwear was wet, but he replied “yea you did some in your underwear”. I guess it was obvious since I no longer needed to hold myself, although my bladder was far from empty.

Perhaps an hour later the need to pee was back worse than before. By this point it was just me and my best friend alone in the woods. Once again I was squirming and grabbing myself. He decided he needed to pee, and since no one was around he just unzipped and went. This was too much, and I started peeing in my pants hard, instantly. I started walking around squeezing myself with both hands but I could not even slow the flow. Thinking I walked away to give him privacy he said he did not care if I saw him pee. I did not tell him that I was peeing also but in my pants. I don’t know why I didn’t do as he did except that I was taught to control myself and peeing outside was wrong. So I wet my pants instead, for which I would have been punished if they had not dried. Somehow my mother noticed even though I wet them twice that day the second time a lot. By the time I got the flow stopped, although somehow I kept my outer pants from getting wet my briefs were completely soaked.   For that, I thank the absorbency of my white cotton briefs  .My bladder still was not empty, and was sore and I needed to pee again in a little while by the time I found a bathroom I drained it completely, sometime later. 

Part 2

About 2 years later I think I was 11, my parents sent me to day camp for 2 weeks. This place was primarily set up for full time campers that slept, and had bathroom facilities in barrack like structures. We day campers had a single toilet facility in the rear of a small building that we changed in. The bathroom was always kept locked even when we were in the area of the building and we had to ask our coach to open it. This spot was well away from where the activities took place, so we were away from it most of the day.

Aside from other activities we had swimming lessons in the morning and free swim after lunch, weather permitting.

On our first day there I needed to pee badly by late morning, but managed to hang on until our afternoon swim. We were not given any opportunity to relieve ourselves, without asking and there were no restrooms at the pool. Since I was trained that peeing in the pool was wrong, when I felt like I was about to lose control, I got out of the pool grabbing myself, and squirming my legs back and forth. Another boy asked me if I had to go, and since I was about to start any second I said yes. He said it was not right they gave us day campers no opportunity to pee without individually asking so; he just let it out in the pool. Since could not hold it a second longer, and was going to pee anyway, I jumped into the pool. I started peeing instantly. I found this a preferable solution and would deliberately just go in the pool in the morning and afternoon, whenever I felt the urge.

I have to believe that most of us were doing this as it was rare that someone asked if they could use the bathroom, and it was a big production. We had to get someone to bring us into one of the barracks as the activity room had no bathrooms for us either. I only remember tagging along with someone else who asked once.

This arrangement worked fine until the last few days of camp when it was to chilly to go swimming. I tried to limit my fluid intake and was able to hold on much longer than I expected. Camp was 8AM -4PM, so by 3:30 we were back up in the day campers building, where the bathroom was kept locked except when someone asked to use it. I wonder now if coach liked to see desperate boys saying they had to go. Some boys snuck behind the building to go and were called out and punished in front of the group. By 3:30 on this particular day I somehow had not peed since I left the house in the morning, but I was extremely desperate. At this age I usually did not get much sensation in my bladder, just in my penis. However that day my bladder felt full and the pressure at my pee hole was intense. I struggled to hold on a few minutes longer by squeezing myself hard and doing a pee-pee dance. With my pee about to come out I made a quick dash behind the building and unzipped myself and peed. Until that day I never had peed that long or as hard. I peed forever, making a big bubbly puddle on the ground. It was either that, or do it in my pants, since nobody wan ted to ask the coach, least of all me .I got called out by the coach for doing it however.

Therefore, the next day when again no pool activities, I decided not to repeat what I had done the day before. Fortunately I did not have to go quite as bad, and although it was necessary to hold myself I was able to hold on a while longer. At 4PM those going on the bus left and I went down to the office area to wait for my father to pick me up on the way home from work at about 4:20 followed by a 20 minute ride home.

By 4:00 I was just as desperate as the day before. I was also thirsty from not drinking much all day. I made the mistake of going inside to get a drink from the water fountain. Although I was already desperate and squeezing myself and squirming, to try to hold back my pee, the drink brought me right to the brink. There was no one in the office for me to even ask for a place to go. Then the phone rang and somebody appeared to answer it. He asked why I did not answer it. I said I did not know I was supposed to. I did not add that I could not stand still, because I was about to wet my pants, although it was obvious from my dancing and grabbing.

Since my father was going to pick me up soon, and remembering the huge amount I peed the previous day, I did not want to wet my pants afraid all that pee would make it obvious. So I decided to go in a nearby wooded area. I did not make it. About half way there, despite my holding my penis tightly, my pee forced its way out. By this age I guess I had enough control, that although my white cotton briefs got quite wet, I was able to stop the flow before it soaked through to my pants.

Looking back on it being able to not pee from when I left the house around 7:15 AM until 4PM at age 11 was quite an accomplishment. I almost held it an entire adult day, only being unable to hold it until late in the day. Even then I only partly wet myself. This bladder control serve me well in my high school days, when I frequently held it 7AM -5PM. Although this hurt I always arrived home dry.

Part 3

About a year later at age 12, actually almost 13 I went to a friend’s house for the day. This was during the winter though. He was a big guy who never seemed to need to go. I made sure I went before my father dropped me off there about 9 AM.

After lunch I began to need to pee badly, but was considered too old to old myself, so I forced myself to refrain except when I thought nobody was looking. We went bowling at a nearby alley, where I could have looked for the restroom but didn’t.  It started snowing, and he had to deliver the afternoon newspaper so we rode bikes in the snow doing this, all the while I was still holding my pee, because I never saw him go.

About 3 hours went by since I needed to go, it was about 3:30PM and I had to go really bad. We went sledding in the fresh snow in his front yard. There was a big jump off where we landed in his driveway. The jolt was too much for my straining bladder. With my pee about to come out I desperately pressed against my penis through my winter coat. He saw this and asked if I needed to go someplace, I responded no, but a few seconds later I started going in my pants. I kept pressing myself and after about 10 seconds of terror , fearing I was going to embarrass myself , by soaking my pants in front of him , I managed to stop peeing . Again my briefs were wet, but the absorbance of the white cotton served me well,along with my very loose jeans there was no external damage. I asked him what he meant by going someplace. He probably knew I had done some in my pants.  About 10 minutes later , I felt another leak about to start. I clamped my sphincter as tightly as I could , but did not show any desperation to him. Seconds later my throbbing penis erupted again  with an ever bigger spurt of pee . I remember the sensation of it against my briefs and jeans . If there was one, any wet spot was concealed by muy long coat , and the fact that I could have become wet from the snow Although the extreme pressure was relived I still needed to pee. This need intensified greatly over the next 3 hours or so. Without any jolts jarring my bladder I was able to hold it in, with the help of my hand when nobody was looking. I did not pee the rest of the day

After dinner his parents dropped me off at home on the way to Church. He had 6 brothers and we all climbed into the family van. By this time I had to pee worse than I ever had in my life. To say I was desperate was an understatement. OMG everything hurt like never before. My bladder holding 9 hours of urine minus what I had leaked was painfully stretched. My entire penis throbbed. The pressure at my pee hole was unbelievably intense. It literally felt like it was going to explode. Fortunately it was dark so nobody could see I had both hands tightly squeezing my penis, I was so close to a huge  wetting , I feared one hand would not stop it. I was squirming my legs as well. It did not matter if they did notice, because I was about to wet my pants at any second. I knew for certain this would be unlike any previous accident I had. I would not just wet my underwear like I had done earlier in the day, or any other time for that matter. This was about to be a huge soaker, wetting not only my pants but making a huge puddle on the car seat getting the others wet as well. This would be awful.

Somehow I managed to hold on through shear willpower, and fear of being mortified.  How would that have gone over if I not only wet my pants, but got others on the way to church wet as well. There was so much pee in my bladder I could not believe I had held it all, or not gone at my friend’s house. I knew full well I had not peed all day and how badly I needed to go for a long time.  He must have gone at some point; especially since he was going to church but I never saw it.

I ran into the house, bent over holding myself tightly. It was better my family saw that then me wetting my pants. I rushed to the bathroom, but I had to let go of my penis to get it out of my pants. Thinking quickly as I had no time left I unsnapped my pants and slid one hand inside. I released my hand on the outside my pants and grabbed myself on inside. In the exchange I started to pee a bit in my pants, but it was less than it would have been, at least I slowed the flow a bit until I was free of my pants. I then peed for the hardest and for the longest time ever in my young life, perhaps rivaling my adult times. The relief was enormous, and somehow sexually arousing.

If I had to wait just a few minutes longer I would have done all that pee in my friend’s car.

Guest w92iasd

Actually yes, in fact, this is the only truly accidental wetting I've ever had. 

When I was like 9 or something, before I even knew I was into this kind of stuff, I wet myself because I woke up desperate from the bed and my parents stopped me to have like hour long talk. When I finally excused myself, I wet myself upon stepping into the cold bathroom floor

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2020 at 10:37 AM, ThirstyForMore said:

I have really good memory so I remember a lot of things from when I wasn't even 2. I was potty trained well, so I never had any accidents in public (there were clise calls, though). I did, however, have one bedwetting accident when I was 3, maybe 4. I was in bed with my grandparents and I vividly remember waking up in the middle of the night to a feeling that I need to pee. But I was only a little awake. I didn't even open my eyes, so I assumed it was just a pert of a dream. I just relaxed, felt that the pressure went away, and fell back asleep. In the morning there was a puddle under me. I don't remember being very embarrassed though, for some reason. 

There’s a psychologist in France (I forget his name, though) who did a study on when kids first become embarrassed and he claims that embarrassment starts at (or maybe even slightly after) one turns five. If that’s true then your experience is completely normal.

His research seems to have one flaw, though, because he actually tests at what age a child becomes embarrassed when in a situation where an adult thinks that he or she has done something embarrassing (such as eating a snack item or dessert that he or she is not supposed to), but has not actually done so. That age could easily be (at least) six months to a year older than when one is capable of experiencing embarrassment about an inappropriate action that one has actually done.

Edited by RDFan2020
I left out a verb in a sentence (see edit history)

I only had one notable accident at the age of 6. I was too shy/afraid to go at school so I went to the toilet right before leaving home in the morning, during lunch break and I was always bursting when I got home. For some reason that day I didn't really feel the need to go during lunch break and I was feeling bold and figured I would be fine. By the end of the afternoon, I was absolutely bursting and eventually asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. There was no more than half an hour left so she asked me if it was really urgent, told her yes and she let me go. I remember being scared by some weird noise in the corridor so I changed my mind and when back to class and assumed I would make it till my grandma picked me up and drove me home. I made it till the end of class but when I got up to put my stuff back in my bag, I felt my muscle give in. I clearly remember that feeling 25 years later. I tried as hard as I could to hold back but there was nothing I could do as pee was gushing from me down to the flour. 

O yes, I had quite some in class as a child. I had a very small bladder capacity and I was very shy. So when I felt the need rising, I just wanted to hold on till the end of the lesson instead of asking the teacher. I remember the shock and fear I felt when my bladder gave up and I felt getting hot and wet under my bum. Even then I kept as quiet as possible, sometimes even able to sneak out unnoticed at the end of the lesson (this was pre-primary school, so other kids didn't care that much). I remember one time a teacher noticed the puddle after I left and called me back through the hallway. Very humiliating!

Luckily after some doctor visits and talks with my mom, I got a sort of "free pass" to go to the toilet if I wanted to.

I actually remembered one today. I was outside in the rain in a poncho and the way it was falling on the poncho reminded me of the time I was 8 years old and at a water park sitting under a giant mushroom thing that caused water to fall on my head in much the same manner. I kinda had to go, but knew I could hold it. But the water falling on my head felt like it was massaging my scalp, and I relaxed too much and wet my bikini.

Wound up wetting because of the memory, too.

Guest cauallywet

I was very pee shy when I was a kid so I got myself into a lot of desperate scenarios unintentionally and a lot of accidents. The one that sticks in my head the most is when I wet myself in class next to my crush lol

8 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I actually remembered one today. I was outside in the rain in a poncho and the way it was falling on the poncho reminded me of the time I was 8 years old and at a water park sitting under a giant mushroom thing that caused water to fall on my head in much the same manner. I kinda had to go, but knew I could hold it. But the water falling on my head felt like it was massaging my scalp, and I relaxed too much and wet my bikini.

Wound up wetting because of the memory, too.

Cool side effect of memory! Going to try later.

I was 7 or 8 my last accident. Was at school though. I can still feel the desperation at my desk. 

I had a couple. When I was younger my family was part of a sportsman club where members had a plot of land to have like a trailer for camping and stuff, and there were outhouses scattered around the entire club. The problem with it being mostly outdoors is that the outhouses often had small beehives that were not taken care of in a timely matter, though the bees were fairly calm as long as you weren’t being obnoxious. When I was 10, we had an extended family get-together, and we were all hanging around at my grandparents’ lot. I had to pee but was putting it off because I knew the closest outhouse had beehives in it (on the ceiling), and I am absolutely terrified of them. I held it for a couple hours but decided to finally go because I was getting extremely desperate. The outhouse was like a 3 minute walk, and when I finally got there, I was super paranoid and slowly poked my head in to check on the bees, which there was a couple small hives and a million dead ones. It took me like 5 minutes to finally get in and lock the door, but when I began to undo my jeans, I had been waiting a little too long. I felt warmth start to trickle down my legs and I panicked ripped them off and used the toilet. The damage was to my knees and I awkwardly waited in there for a while because I heard some cousins walking by the outhouse and I didnt want anyone to see my accident. Luckily, I managed to get back without being seen and switch into a pair of shorts my mom had brought in case I got too hot. 

Another time, when I was like 14, we went on a small roadtrip to a friend’s beach house in Michigan. I fell asleep for a while and woke up absolutely bursting. I asked my mom to stop at a gas station, but it ended up taking too long to reach one and my pants ended up completely soaked. Since we were like 20 minutes away from the beach house (and also didnt want to change clothes in a public bathroom, walking through the gas station in wet pants), we decided to just wait until we got to the friend’s house. I ended up wrapping my beach towel around my waist when I got out, and no one else knew besides my mom and sister. I felt bad because my mom had to go get the car cleaned.