Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can you remember any accidents you had as a child (I can't)

Been thinking back to my childhood and I can't think of any accidents that I had. There's a possibility I didn't have any but I'm sure most kids must of had one. Maybe my brain has just blocked them out because of embarrassment. So I was just wondering if any of you guys/girls can remember any accidents you had.  If so how many and how much can you remember about them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First I remember was when I was 4, and it was the school holidays (my first school holidays I think). I was staying with my grandparents and my nan was taking me out shopping with her. I remember her

I only ever had one accident as a kid. It got me into the fetish actually. I was 14 years old and it was the end of the school day. I was a latchkey kid, both parents worked and I had the key to let m

I actually remembered one today. I was outside in the rain in a poncho and the way it was falling on the poncho reminded me of the time I was 8 years old and at a water park sitting under a giant mush

I very clearly remember peeing my pants in kindergarden. I was so ashamed. I was scared to use the unfamiliar school toilets, so i would wait until lunch break, and pee behind the bushes. One day, i had to go so bad that i started to wet before i managed to undo my pants. Had a big pee spot on my shorts. Tried to cover it up, but everyone noticed and laughed. 

I had absolutely horrible control of my bladder as a kid, and had so many accidents. But one in particular is seared into my brain bc of the shame that accompanied it:

my parents had me get all dressed up so we could go to their friends party for their kid. Idk. But I was playing out back with the kids when i realized I had to pee and, as was often the case, it was a RIGHT NOW kind of thing. So I ran to the back door to try and get to the bathroom. But the latch on the door was tricky and had to be opened a certain way. And my desperate brain couldn't get it to work, and I slowly kept wetting myself. I still remember hearing the pee splattering on the concrete patio. By the time I finally got the door open, I p much didn't need to go. And of course, the one time my mom didn't have extra clothes for me was the time I wet myself. -_- I was like, 9 or 10 I think. So yeah, never gonna forget that embarrassing moment!! :))

This is actually one of my earliest memories, if not my earliest.

One time in kindergarten, I really had to pee during recess, but little me was too stupid to think to ask a teacher if I could go back inside to use the toilet. I just ran circles around the playground holding my crotch until the inevitable happened.

From then on, I made sure to use the bathroom before recess.

Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)
8 hours ago, LVWetting said:

Been thinking back to my childhood and I can't think of any accidents that I had. There's a possibility I didn't have any but I'm sure most kids must of had one. Maybe my brain has just blocked them out because of embarrassment. So I was just wondering if any of you guys/girls can remember any accidents you had.  If so how many and how much can you remember about them.

I remember a fair few, many of which I've already posted on the site. Some i can remember in rather vivid detail, others less so. 

6 hours ago, Legscrossed said:

I very clearly remember peeing my pants in kindergarden. I was so ashamed. I was scared to use the unfamiliar school toilets, so i would wait until lunch break, and pee behind the bushes. One day, i had to go so bad that i started to wet before i managed to undo my pants. Had a big pee spot on my shorts. Tried to cover it up, but everyone noticed and laughed. 

I was the same wjth public toilets. Part of the reason I still wore diapers even though i was potty trained. I was uncomfortable with public restrooms. I wouldnt use them until like, two weeks worth of exposure, or if my mom was there 

I cannot remember if I had an accident in kindergarten. At school in year 1 (7 y/old) I had an accident. I was too shy to use school bathrooms or another public bathrooms. In y/1 we had only 4 lessons every day and after I could go home. It was near by my school, so I could go alone or with classmates. That day I needed as usually but maybe it was little colder and I strated to pee when I was in block of appartments and wanted to take stairs to my floor. I managed to stop it and decided in panic that I must go in front of our block and now. But after 5 second I started to pee again and all run to my jeans.

When I was 20 years old in y4 I could not hold it right behind my school desk and pee myself in the middle of lesson. I was too shy to ask, thought that I could hold it to break and then was too late to ask. Very humiliating at that age.

1 hour ago, Lukhas said:

I cannot remember if I had an accident in kindergarten. At school in year 1 (7 y/old) I had an accident. I was too shy to use school bathrooms or another public bathrooms. In y/1 we had only 4 lessons every day and after I could go home. It was near by my school, so I could go alone or with classmates. That day I needed as usually but maybe it was little colder and I strated to pee when I was in block of appartments and wanted to take stairs to my floor. I managed to stop it and decided in panic that I must go in front of our block and now. But after 5 second I started to pee again and all run to my jeans.

When I was 20 years old in y4 I could not hold it right behind my school desk and pee myself in the middle of lesson. I was too shy to ask, thought that I could hold it to break and then was too late to ask. Very humiliating at that age.

I too was shy and such with public bathrooms. Part of the reason I still wore diapers though I was potty trained till close to 3rd grade

Quickly recapping my previous posts about this.  Age 5 the first time mom didn't send me to the bathroom before the short drive to her friend's home.  I needed to pee almost as soon as we left our home.  I arrived dry.  But the friend's daughter coming in from play was given priority for the bathroom.  Before the girl came out, I completely lost control.

Age 11 to age 13 I bed-wet -- some weeks as many as 5 times.

Age 15 at school I had a small leak just as I reached the urinal and started unzipping.

Age 19 bed-wetting restarted and never completely stopped.

The ones I can remember...

At 9 - In daycare, when a girl threw a tantrum and locked herself inside the only bathroom.

At 12 - Wet twice at school - One was from drinking too much soda at lunch and the afternoon teacher denied me when I raised my hand.  I tried with all my might to hold on, but my holding muscles eventually gave out.  After that accident, she banned me from bringing soda to lunch...  The other one was when me and the girl sitting behind me raised our hands at the same time.  The teacher said "only 1 of you can go", and she pleaded with me to let it be her.  I said ok, she can go... then I had an accident like right when she got back.  The girl was sympathetic, the other kids laughed, and the teacher was PISSED (she was elderly and it was her last class to retirement).  She said I disrupted her class and can't go to the last-day-of-school party with a demerit... but she changed her mind sometime during the party.  That same year, I had another full on accident at a friend's house playing video games.  I remember I was potty dancing a lot, but just too distracted by the fun game to take a break.

At 13 - During a presentation, I was doing a pee dance behind the podium (from nervousness) and was trying so hard not to full on wet myself.  I started leaking and the teacher noticed of course, but she was nice enough to let me go and took over the presentation.  I also remember that year a female classmate in front of me had a pee/poop accident during a test.  This was just before lunch break so... I guess she just couldn't hold it 'til then.

At 14 - Was denied by a male teacher who strictly only let girls go.  It was an emergency and I did NOT want to wet myself in class at that age.  I made a difficult decision (well I say difficult because I was until then a perfect honor student) to run out of class to the bathroom and got yelled at big time by the teacher after class, with a letter grade cut and note "did not follow orders".  I went home in tears about it.  My mom was upset hearing the story and she called the school to complain.  The rule changed after that and he started allowing boys to go too, but he gave me the evil eye the rest of the year.

At 15 - Wet myself while walking home from school.  I was holding it all day and I guess just couldn't hold on anymore.

At 16 - Almost wet myself during my first driving field test.  I was incredibly nervous and anxiety was through the roof...  This one annoying girl noticed how obviously nervous I was and really egged me on about it ("you're so nervous, you're totally about to pee your pants!").  I hated her back then, but it's funny thinking back on it.

Well, I had developed a reputation for being a bedwetter.  It was well-deserved, mind you.  I wet the bed a lot.  It was never an accident, though.  I always would lay there and deliberately pee in my pants because I enjoyed it (hence I am here).  

However, there was one time, that I legit wet in my sleep and didn't even realize it until I got up to go to the bathroom.  My Dad shined a flashlight at me from my parents' room at the end of the hall (he did this when he heard us moving so he could see if we were okay) and he saw I was soaked and asked me about it.  Until that moment, I totally hadn't realized it.

• 6 months later...

I have really good memory so I remember a lot of things from when I wasn't even 2. I was potty trained well, so I never had any accidents in public (there were clise calls, though). I did, however, have one bedwetting accident when I was 3, maybe 4. I was in bed with my grandparents and I vividly remember waking up in the middle of the night to a feeling that I need to pee. But I was only a little awake. I didn't even open my eyes, so I assumed it was just a pert of a dream. I just relaxed, felt that the pressure went away, and fell back asleep. In the morning there was a puddle under me. I don't remember being very embarrassed though, for some reason. 

Edited by ThirstyForMore (see edit history)

I remember wetting my pants a couple times at around age 4.  Once while outside playing and forgot I needed to go until I felt my pants becoming wet.  The other time I was trying to hold it until I finished brushing my teeth but failed miserably and soaked myself standing in the bathroom.

I remember wetting in bed several times while awake when I was still in diapers.  Sometimes I was aware that I needed to pee and sometimes I wasn't aware before it came out.  I don't recall any sleep wetting when I wasn't in diapers.  When I was almost 5 (not in a diaper) I woke up with a full bladder but didn't want to get out of bed.  Eventually, I started peeing and wet the bed.  This happened twice.

I had 3 aged about 10/11. I don’t remember any before that. The first was after a scout Christmas party. We were at the local military barracks  and there was lots of soft drink available. I went to use the toilets after about two hours but on investigation the choice was ladies or airmen. Deciding I was neither I proceeded to hold for another hour. In a dire state at the end, I struggled to do up the zip on my coat and ran to the nearby toilet block, losing half of it in my khaki shorts as I went through the door.

The second incident was aged 11. My mother took me to work for the morning. I amused myself playing games and doing puzzles and decided I wanted to prove myself by holding until we got home at lunchtime. As we started to walk down the road I realised I should have gone before we left and ran ahead. But the key jammed in the back door and I gloriously wet my shorts on the step.  

The third was after a choir practice in the local cathedral. The school choir went to rehearse the Christmas music one morning and to my dismay we had no wee break half way through. I survived that one, running to the nearby public bathroom afterwards bursting. But we had to go back the next day. Fearing the worst I wore grey jeans instead of my school trousers and took those in my bag. I survived the practice itself for 3 hours and pee danced my way through the procession practice holding myself without shame afterwards. Waiting to be dismissed my bladder went into a strange state of relaxation after its lengthy and desperate hold, my body shook and I peed for ever in my jeans. It was the most sensational feeling. My coat covered the damage apart from the hissing and the puddle and I got away with it by changing before returning to school. I think this last incident may well have been instrumental in setting off my omo later on.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:07 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Well, I had developed a reputation for being a bedwetter.  It was well-deserved, mind you.  I wet the bed a lot.  It was never an accident, though.  I always would lay there and deliberately pee in my pants because I enjoyed it (hence I am here).  

However, there was one time, that I legit wet in my sleep and didn't even realize it until I got up to go to the bathroom.  My Dad shined a flashlight at me from my parents' room at the end of the hall (he did this when he heard us moving so he could see if we were okay) and he saw I was soaked and asked me about it.  Until that moment, I totally hadn't realized it.

They say moms know everything.  You think your parents had any inkling that you were purposely wetting the bed?

I have countless memories of accidents from my childhood, both awake and during bed wettings. The one that I think is the earliest I can remember during the day time is around age 4-5 because I was around pre-K. I was always shy about asking to use the bathroom so I would always hold it until we were all taken together as a class. One day, I was visiting the nurse because I was on antibiotics and it happened to be during one of these breaks so when I came back the class was already back, and to make matters worse I had what now seems like a giant cup of water to help swallow it.

Soon, I was back in class and we were sitting around together singing school songs, and I start really having to pee. Really bad and really fast. I remember changing to a kneeling position to help hold the feeling back and getting reprimanded by my teacher who had a strict criss cross apple sauce policy during story/song times, which was liable to make me piss myself sheerly out of embarrassment or nerves. My parents always scolding me for holding myself because it was unladylike but the spread eagle nature of the criss cross apple sauce position was doing me no favors and I remember sneaking my hand down over and over as I often did as a kid.

I don't know why I've always struggled so much to ask for permission to use the bathroom but I kept waiting and hoping I could make it to the next break instead of just asking to go. After awhile the amount of liquid just became too much for my little body and I started to pee myself right there on the reading time carpet with all of my classmates around me. I remember feeling it come out little by little at first and just freezing, hoping I could stop it, but the flow just got stronger and stronger and I can feel it spreading. I start crying and the kid next to me yells she's peeing herself. I couldn't have possibly peed for that long but with everyone watching it felt like forever.

The next day the carpet was replaced by a new one and I felt a tug in my lower tummy every time I saw it.

Yes. Very vividly. Even the sensation of finally letting go in my pants stuck with me still to this day and I remember saying as I was peeing my pants "ahh thats better" lol

One particular incident which was my favorite was when I was in the car traveling at about 7-8. I had drank a big soda and the desperation hit me much quicker than I thought. I begged my dad to pull over but I guess there was no shoulder lane at that place. The next rest stop I ran to the bathroom with my mom, the freaking bathroom was locked, so she had to get the key. As soon as that key went into the lock I had a huge spurt, once that happened I couldn't resist to hold it for another second, so I just let go full force, and my mom got pretty upset. She had to change me at 7-8 years old. Embarrasing, but arousing

Edited by Cantholdit92 (see edit history)