Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

female Bleach: Kuchiki Rukia

Stupid physical body. How does anybody get anything done like this?

Kuchiki Rukia, petite, black haired school girl, walked along the streets of Karakura Town alone in the early morning, wholly unremarkable as a girl on her way to school. Dressed in a white button up with grey skirt and blazer, with a bow tied off around her collar, she was obviously headed to Karakura High, the public school down the road a few miles. Just a normal teen on her way to a normal school. The only reason that anybody would even spare a second glance her way is the quite...peculiar gait that she had while she was walking.

See, Rukia was anything besides a normal high school girl. To begin with, she had already lived for far longer than any human could ever hope to, roughly 10 normal human lifetimes all rolled up into one slender little body. Up until this day, a keeper of life and death and a sentinel of the world's natural order, Rukia had acted as a Soul Reaper, one charged with seeking out human souls with the intention of ferrying them to the afterlife via ritual, and one to strike down evil spirits that would devour those souls for a meal. That had been her job, her place in the natural order...but that order had been disrupted. Disrupted by one orange-haired young man who showed a foolhardy determination to save his family from a Hollow's attack. It wasn't a solemn affair by any means, but Ichigo Kurosaki had taken on her powers for the time. A human with such immense spiritual pressure that he was able to break through a Kido by sheer willpower alone, rushed in to save the day when a hollow attacked his family, only to need to be rescued by Rukia herself. Taking a crushing blow, the squat soul reaper was left unable to fight, and took the only option left to her. Choosing to impart a portion of her power onto Ichigo, with the intent of letting him fend off the hollow, then keeping him on a leash until her powers naturally flowed out of him and back to her, instead, nearly all of her spiritual energy was sucked from her body and imparted upon the teenager.

So now, Rukia lacked the power to return to the Soul Society, as well as the power to continue her duties uninhibited. She had performed a criminal act by imparting her powers upon Ichigo, an act that she had intended to keep quiet, but now she had to sell that she was recovering from an injury to her squad captain. She would still be able to continue her duties, but had to refrain from returning for debriefing. Luckily, it was an easy sell, due to Ukitake and Aizen's charitable disposition at the time. But she could hardly inhabit the spirit world safely with a lack of powers. She needed a shell to inhabit, to recuperate in.

Luck seemed to remain on her side, relatively speaking, when she was directed to a small shop run from a derelict and ancient looking building. The owner was quite perceptive of her plight, and offered her a Gigai to recuperate in. A temporary body that would take on her own physical attributes and allow her to inhabit the relatively safe human world. This way she could avoid being targeted by hollows in her weakened state. In the mean time, she would have to blend in with humans, and she had just the identity in mind. She was going to assume the identity of a high school girl that attended the same high school as one Ichigo Kurosaki, and the boy would act in her stead as a Shinigami until her powers returned to her. It was a simple task to acquire a uniform from the school, and Urahara, the shopkeeper, did a part in helping her establish an identity within Karakura High School as a transfer student

However...

Artificial body or no, a Gigai needed to sustain itself on the same things a human body did. Food, water, exercise and sleep. Basic things, yes, but things that Rukia had lived without for hundreds upon hundreds of years. As such, it was unfamiliar to feel the pangs of hunger settle into her stomach the first night she spent in her Gigai. Being told that water was the most important thing of all for her new body, she had made sure to drink plenty of it, having a glass before bed, once during the night when she had woken up to eat a small snack, then again when she woke up. Generously, Urahara had allowed her to sleep in his shop the first night, but now she was on her own to find a place...

or more urgently...a toilet.

Perhaps due to her lack of familiarity with having such a need anymore, or to the relatively...diminutive stature of her newly-human body, Rukia's bladder had filled to near capacity with the plentiful amounts of water she'd been drinking. Not used to the sensation, her Gigai hadn't even alerted her to the situation until it had become somewhat urgent to address. With a small bulge in her abdomen, barely visible under her blazer and the waist of her skirt, the many-yeared High-Schooler waddled down the street with her thighs pressed together, her knees slightly bent inward as she moved, intent to keep up some semblance of dignity while her mind raced for a solution to the issue at hand.

I'd forgotten what this felt like...and how urgent it can be. Damn! I don't know any of the modern customs for something like this. Surely I can't ask a resident to use theirs? or...maybe a shop? Would they even have one? I don't remember! Agh! This is so bad! 

Coming to a set of train tracks with the safety beam lowered, Rukia couldn't even bare to stand still, having to bounce on her heels and lift her leg up in place, huffing through her nose as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

I haven't walked the streets of the human world since the feudal era! How am I supposed to know about the advancement of the privy in society! This is complete and utter...-

"Hey there..."

A shudder ran up Rukia's back in surprise as a voice suddenly greeted her from behind. Stamping her one raised leg back to the ground, she turned with a blush on her face to meet the gaze of another girl wearing the same uniform as hers. A red headed girl with short hair cut into a bob, and her bangs parted to either side, she peered at Rukio over her glasses with a somewhat concerned look on her face, but a bit of pinkish color to her cheeks.

"Are you okay? You seem kind of fidgety."

Rukia almost froze. She didn't know how high school girls talked to each other in this day in age! It seemed kind of brash for one to just walk up to another. She almost told her off, but then remembered that she was meant to be blending in, and so shouldn't give any reason for others to exclude her. She should peppy, cheery and kind. The more people liked her, the more friends she could acquire that would help hide her growing spiritual pressure from any hollows. Swallow, she put on her best cheery expression, and began speaking with a soft and innocent giggle.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I was really nervous I was going the wrong way. I haven't actually been to the school before..." she says, immediately moving to bow to the other girl in respect. Unsure of her social standing, or the customs that people obeyed when meeting in the modern era of the human world, she felt it was the safest bet. However, her bladder felt otherwise, and sharply protested the movement by convulsing in her, threatening to push it's contents out into the one pair of undergarments that she had been provided with her Gigai. Standing with her knees and thighs mashed together, Rukia couldn't help but cock her hips backwards as she bowed, using the opportunity of putting her hands on the front of her skirt to sneak a quick push in at the crease of her thighs, before straightening up and giving a big smile to the girl that had addressed her.

"O...oh..." the girl stammered, seemingly thrown off by the erratic greeting. Waving her hands in front of herself dismissively, she chuckled back herself before starting to speak in earnest.

"Yeah, your going the right way.  No need to go bowing or anything. Sorry...I just thought...uh...nevermind....I haven't seen you at school before?" she asks somewhat awkwardly, her eyes looking the opposite girl up and down as she she shifted her weight from side to side. The fidgety shinigami was quick to note that the youth of the modern area spoke with far more familiarity than they had when she was a teen, and quickly put her hand over her mouth to suppress another giggle.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm a transfer student and today is my first day. My name is Kuchiki, Rukia." she says, moving to bow again, but deciding it may be a bad idea, both in the social context and in that it would compress her bladder once again. The girl cleared her throat, reaching up to rub nervously at her neck. She seemed hesitant to make eye contact.

"I see, I see. Well it's very nice to meet you Kuchiki-chan. I..*ahem*...uh...the train is gone..." she says, pointing over the soul reaper's shoulder at the safety bar lifting behind her. Rukia looked over her shoulder and felt a wave of relief pass over her. She had already grown tired of making a proper, still-standing conversation with this human, and was eager to keep moving toward the school. Who knows how long it would be until she was able to relieve herself, and she didn't want to drag it out talking to this girl.

"Ah! Great! I hope to see you at school! I'm going to go on ahead so I can see the campus before classes start! Bye Bye!" she says, spinning on her heels and speed-walking across the tracks down the road, waving behind her as she did her best to put distance between her and the girl. 

Said girl was not moving, however, seemingly rooted to the spot, as a wave of bright red color washed over her face.

OhmygodOhmygod! What the hell was that Chizuru!? That girl was totally holding back a flood! Your strongest fetish and you just let her walk away to wet her panties out of sight somewhere!? I can't believe I just froze up like that! I never freeze up!...well she isn't really my type. Exactly the opposite actually. Short, flat, dark hair and really formal. and I could never have eyes for another when my dear Orihime still needs me! but...but...oh just the thought~.

The girl remained at the train tracks for a couple minutes simply lost in thought, stepping back and forth like she was playing both sides of her mental debate, tapping her chin in thought with her evaluation of Rukia's stature. However, she ended up finishing her odd, unprompted pantomime with a hungry look in her eyes, a blush on her face, and a bit of crimson blood dribbling from her right nostril.

I have to see if she makes it! Even on the off chance she doesn't! It's not cheating if it happens without my input! I'll just watch! Watch as those amber little rivers travel down those little chicken-legs into her socks and shoes. and Listen..I'll listen to shrill hiss of...-

"Just what the hell are you doing?"

A shudder ran up Chizuru's back in surprise as a voice suddenly made itself known from behind her. Turning around, she saw the infamous Tatsuki Arisawa, always popping up to stop her exploits of love whenever possible. Like a devil sent to ruin her good fun at every good turn. Pursing her lips, Chizuru shot a glare at the girl, starting to walk backwards across the train tracks as she spoke, with Arisawa following her in a forward pace.

"I'm not doing anything Tatsuki! Honest this time. You don't have to worry about little old angel Chizuru." 

"Angel my ass. More like the demon of lust. You had better not be up to anything.." she warns, quickening her pace to walk past the red head, which caused Chizuru to spin around and match her pace, leaning forward to look her accuser in the eyes while making wild and frantic gestures.

"I'm not up to anything! You know me! I'm only ever up to something when Orihime is around, and we don't see her until we get to school!"

"Yeah, and the fact that you're owning up to that makes me think you're up to something this one time. There was another girl here earlier. You leave her alone too, creep." 

Chizuru felt a wave of shame wash over her, followed by a flush of frustration. Tatsuki thought she was some sort of saint protector, when all that Chizuru did was have some good and honest hormonal fun!  And she didn't know anything about that either! How dare she just assume! But her statement also brought something else to the forefront of her mind. Rukia had rushed on ahead, leaving her at the train tracks. If she didn't hurry to catch up, she wouldn't be seeing anything, accident or no. 

"I am incredibly offended Tatsuki-chan!" Chizuru suddenly declares, stepping in front of her classmate and stopping her in her tracks, while holding a hand to her chest in an indignant gesture. "I can't believe you would accuse me of trying to lustfully pine after a transfer student on her first day to our wonderful school, especially when you know all to well that Inoue holds my heart forever and for true! I expected better of you, and I would thank you not to walk with me to school anymore!" 

With her speech made, Chizuru started to stomp off towards school, leaving Tatsuki there, stunned and speechless for a full minute, as the mess of red hair and hormones stomped into the distance.

"I...I wasn't walking with you? and...transfer? What the hell..." she stammers, ultimately more confused than guilty or offended by the sudden outburst. 

Something wasn't right...Chizuru needed to be followed...

--

"Ah...well..of course students are allowed into the bathrooms...just, don't be late."

Rukia felt like singing upon hearing the staff member at the gate affirm her suspicions. If young men and women were expected to spend eight hours a day in this building, as well as eat meals here, there surely had to be some facilities they were allowed to use in their daily routine. But he seemed very embarrassed by having to address the fact. Rukia didn't want to seem out of place, so she too acted embarrassed, turning her face away and covering her mouth.

"Oh...I'm terribly sorry. It's just...at my other school...oh it's nothing...Thank you very much..." she says, starting in a haphazard lie before scurrying on toward the main building, keeping a fair distance between other groups of students. The teacher seemed keen to let her go, which gave her free reign to walk at the fastest pace she possibly could toward the main building. She needed a privy urgently now, ever step sending pins and needles through her swollen abdomen, with her body threatening to give up on her any minute. She wasn't keen on wearing soiled clothing until she had an opportunity to secure more to wear or wash the ones she had now, so she held on with all her might, waddling towards the doors slightly hunched forward, with her thighs together and feet somewhat apart, obviously moving like she was in some sort of pain, but managing to keep pace between two groups of students who had walked together. 

She made it inside without incident, intent on walking right past the area with several odd-looking shelves with doors on them, where the human teenagers were stopping and depositing items. She didn't have anything after all...so why would she even need to stop.

"Excuse me young lady!"

The voice was so direct and so accusatory in tone, that Rukia could hardly mistake it's target for anyone else but her. Turning her face toward the source, she found a middle aged human woman glaring her down, with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her lips. Unable to figure out why this slightly grey and wrinkly person would be shouting at her, Rukia did her absolute best to put on a curious and innocent expression, tilting her head to the side as she spoke, whilst simultaneously bouncing from foot to foot and lacing her fingers together behind her back, clenching them almost white-knuckle tight.

"Oh, I'm sorry? Did I do something wrong?" she asks, trying her best to sound sweet, when all she could think about was how she needed this woman to leave her alone so she could see out a privy...or rather, bathroom, as the male staff member had called it. 

"You should know that! You need to change your shoes before stepping into the building!" the woman demands.

It seemed somewhat odd, initially. Changing shoes just to walk through a building? Granted, shoes were far different in these days than the sandals and tabi she were used to. And she recalled that when she was alive, it had been custom to walk barefoot through others homes. But special shoes just to enter a building? One, she didn't have the time for this. Two, it seemed downright ridiculous. And three, she only had the single pair of shoes to begin with.

But the most important point was that she didn't have time. As she was standing there, processing the woman's words, she felt a spasm cover her midsection, as a gush of hot liquid burst from her womanhood into the pure white underwear she bore beneath her skirt, soaking in and staining the thin fabric almost instantly. 

"Oh!" Rukia exclaimed in surprise, her face lighting up bright red at the damp sensation she was now faced with. A sensation she hadn't felt for hundreds of years,and one she wasn't looking to become intimately familiar with. Clenching her fists tighter and tensing her lower muscles, she barely fought off another leak before she spoke again, her voice carrying an embarrassed tone with it, "I...I'm terribly sorry. I'm a new student..and I...I don't have a...a box?" she stammers, looking frantically at what the other students were using, "I don't have a box like everyone else...and...I didn't bring any shoes to change into."

It wasn't the best lie she could come up, even with her notorious quick wit and intelligence. Somehow, it was almost like the damp sensation in her underwear was draining every bit of confidence she had by the second, as she felt her bladder contract again, slamming against her clenched muscles with a heavy liquid load.

"What are you...oh...right, the staff said something about you..." the woman says, sighing and pinching her nose. "Your locker is 14C. You were supposed to bring shoes with you today...but...well, I guess it can't be helped. But if you forget them tomorrow then your going to have to meet with the principal, understood!?" she says sternly. In a way, Rukia was shocked that the woman was taking such a tone with her, but then, she appeared just as any other girl in the area right now. And some of those girls were beginning to look at the altercation. She needed to diffuse the situation. But then...there was also her very urgent need to relieve herself. An urgent need that was made all the more urgent by a second spurt, longer this time, jetting into the fabric of her underwear, rolling between her thighs and barely breaching the fabric's capacity for liquid, sending a single drop rolling don her thighs to her knee before stopping.  She didn't have any time left. Her petite body and lost experience in holding her golden waters was betraying her, and she needed relief, fast.

"Ah, of course. I'm sorry. Nobody told me. By chance could you point me to the nearest bathroom?" She asks, stepping forward somewhat frantically, but doing her best to keep her pleasant expression.

The woman was taken aback by the girl's sudden approach, but answered nonetheless, pointing along with her explaination.

"There's a bathroom on every floor." she said, pointing upwards, then down the hall to the west, "They're located on the west end of the building no matter what floor you're on. Girls on the left, Boys on the right." she explains. 

Rukia didn't even stop to say thank you, power walking toward the western wing of the first floor, her fists clenched at her side, swinging in time with her steps. She couldn't afford to waste time shuffling and waddling any more. If she wasted time, she would end up making a mess of her clothes and the floor beneath her. Thankfully, the woman did not protest, leaving her to speedily stride towards the bathroom.

Her hurried gait did come with a cost, however. Another spurt leaked from Rukia's womanly flower, then another. And another. Her panties could hardly hold the squirts of liquid spraying from her body, and sent rivulets of pale yellow nectar down the insides of her thighs, lightly sprinkling the floor as she all but jogged towards the bathroom, searching for any sort of sign or indicator of a toilet she could release into. The cloth meant to be shielding her womanly parts from the elements were now the source of uncomfortable sodden warmth that she hoped to avoid, and the liquid cooling against her thighs was making chilled goosebumps rise across her pale skin. 

I'm not going to make it. Hundreds of years old and I'm about to wet myself like a child! What would brother say...?" she whimpered in her own thoughts as her eyes scanned the halls frantically, a twitching and uneasy smile plastered on her face in a facade of calm. Finally, her lilac orbs settle upon a sign, bolted to the wall.

W.C 

What did W.C mean? All the other signs on the walls had a single letter of the English Language on them followed by another. Furthermore, this sign was on both sides of the relatively large doorway that it indicated. Each sign had a different characterization on it, one presumably of a female, by the dress shaped that was it's body, and one a male, indicated by the lack of a dress. The doorway led into some smaller tiled area, with brighter and harsher lighting.

W.C...W.C...is that it? I don't see how...but all these other rooms are all the same...and they have windows and desks in them. They aren't private...maybe..Waste Closet? Crude but...that has to mean Habakari? A privy! Washroom! W! It's got to be. Oh please let it be.

Rukia made a beeline for the room, choosing to enter to side indicated by the drawing of the person in a dress.

Entering, it was devoid of people...but it seemed that she had chosen right. It was a secluded room, with a wall covered corner to corner with a mirror, and what looked to be washbasins with strange steel pipes protruding from them. The room was unusually large, but possessed several other smaller rooms within it, which the shinigami could only hope held a hole into which she could relieve her swollen bladder Making for the first door, another gushing burst of hot urine spread other through the gusset of her underwear,  leaking through the fabric and down her legs, sprinkling the floor with droplets as she ran to the stall. 

Looking inside, the woman physically paled with shock and confusion. Inside was a strange device of porcelain, already housing clean water inside of it, with a steel lever on the side and a steel casing beside it, out of which a white, paper-like substance hung close to the floor. 

"What the hell is...nng..no!" 

The raven-haired death god only had time to hesitate for a moment, before a hard spasm rocked her entire body, her bladder contracting at the site of what her brain recognized as a possible receptacle for her waste. Even though she had never encountered such a device before, she could just envision squatting over the opening, her own golden nectar splashing into the clean water and mixing with it, forming a lake of amber beneath her. Her muscles relaxed beyond her will, and a steady stream of urine began to flood her panties, gushing over her womahood and leaking down her legs onto the floor below.

With no options left, she took the only one available to her. Spreading her legs where she stood, and frantically bunching her skirt up around her waist, she squatted over the opening, revealing her sodden cotton panties to the open air, as pale yellow liquid fell from the crotch and rear in two distinct streams, the rest messily trailing down her legs, thankfully falling off in thicker streams from her knees before reaching her socks, creating two small, shameful little puddles on the floor beside the toilet.

Unable to stifle herself, a short moan escaped Rukia's lips as she took a breath, her body shuddering with relief as her bladder deflated, her waters streaming through the sodden and ruined fabric of her panties into the water below with a loud, sustained splashing sound. She looked down with a fire-red blush on her face, unable to decide whether she had made it or not.

After only about a minute of sustained release,  her stream began to die off, revealing that it truly had been from lack of capacity that she felt so desperate for relief. Unable to deal with what she had just done, the dark haired woman stood there, motionless, with her hands holding her skirt up around her waist, clad in wet underwear and standing over puddles of urine that acted as evidence to her embarrassment.

She wouldn't cry...even as she felt tears come to her eyes...she was prouder than that...a shinigami...

--

There she is!

Chizuru could hardly move fast enough as she got through the school doors, panting and sweating from the exhaustion settling into her body. As soon as she had gotten out of direct eyesight of Tatsuki, turning the corner, she had started running to catch up with Rukia, and only managed to do so just inside the school. Having breezed right past the school greeter, she saw her target directly across the entry area from her, speaking with a teacher while dancing from foot to foot.

Moving swiftly to her own locker, the redheaded pervert girl tuned her ears to the conversation that Rukia was having, deducing it as unimportant, but serving it's purpose as just another delay on the girl's way to the bathroom. Pulling her shoes off and her school shoes on as fast as she could, Chizuru couldn't help but train her eyes on Rukia's shaking and dancing legs, as they shifted back and forth, in front of and behind one another, subtly crossing in a dance that was only erotic for her and her alone. And as an added treat. Just as she was about to turn away and rush off down the hall, a single glistening droplet snaked it's way down the inner side of Rukia's left side.

The redhead's mind ran wild with what had to be going on in the petite girl's head right now. 'Oh no," she would cry, "I can't pee my panties on the first day in a new school! Everyone will make fun of me and my reputation will be ruined!' All the while, her control will be waning, as spurt after spurt leaks into her damp panties, snaking down her thighs and dripping on the floor as she rushed to the bathroom, only to be met by a line of girls, all waiting for the same relief.

'oh no!' Rukia would cry internally, plunging both hands between her thighs and bunching her skirt up against her leaking flower, squirming her perky little butt on the spot as she fought to keep a flood at bay, 'I certainly can't hold it this long! I'm going to wet myself right here in the hall in front of everyone!'

Getting her shoes on, Chizuru spared a passing greeting to the woman teacher overseeing the students, before rushing off toward the bathroom after Rukia. She could still see the girl further down the hall, frantically turning her head back and forth in search of a bathroom in an unfamiliar environment. Just the sight was enough to wet Chizuru's own panties, for a far different reason than bladder busting desperation. There were even small little droplets on the floor, undetectable to eyes that weren't hungrily searching for evidence of Rukia's loss of control.

When Rukia finally about-face turned into the bathrooms, the red-headed girl stopped just short of the doorway, leaning back against the wall and putting a hand to her pounding heart, and one between her thighs, gently rubbing the skin that was exposed beneath her uniform skirt. Taking deep breaths, she shut her eyes and imagined any number of scenarios. The new girl at the new school frantically running into the bathroom, only barely able to get her underwear out of the way in time, pulling the sodden and stained fabric to the side before letting an arcing torrent lose into the toilet bowl. Or perhaps all the stalls are full, and, with no options left, the normally polite and formal girl has to swallow her pride and urinate in a trash can, or the sink. Then, a stall door opens and she's caught in the act! Oh how embarrassing! She'll never live this down!

That is...unless Chizuru were the one to catch her. She'd be merciful, sure. For giving her such a good show, the redhead would promise not to tell anyone, for only the small price of being allowed to watch every time the new girl relieved herself. Sometimes maybe she'd make Rukia wet herself. Or maybe she'd make her hold it all day long! Oh the thought was just titillating! How delightfully masochistic! How dreadfully perverted! How-

"Chizuru!"

The hormonal young teen jumped so hard she nearly shook the glasses right off of her face. Quickly pushing them back into place, she turned to face down none other than her arch-nemesis and close friend, Tatsuki Arisawa.

"Oh Great! What do you want now!?" Chizuru protests, stamping her foot, her fists clenched at her sides.

"What do I want!?" Tatsuki protests, clenching her own fist and shaking it at the girl, leaning in and glaring her down ferociously, "What are you doing!? Camping out by the girl's bathroom!? Are you really that depraved?"

"D-Depraved? I beg your pardon! I was about to head inside myself!"

"Bullshit! I watched you follow that girl here! Are you really that perverted!?"

"P-Perverted! How dare you!"

"Don't give me that!-"

--

Staring herself down in the window, Rukia struggled to cope with what she had just done. Vaguely, her ears picked up on what sounded like an argument around the corner. However, her mind was elsewhere entirely, replaying the events of the last few minutes in her head. She had wet herself, fully and earnestly, just like a young child. She had started even before she knew where the bathroom was. She still didn't know if she knew where the bathroom was properly. She had urinated all over herself, her underclothes, and the floor.  Her only option to have her accident remain undetcted was to use her underwear to mop up the puddles and then dispose of the sodden fabric. And that's what she had done. In the stall, she dragged her soaked and stained panties down her glistening legs, ringed them out over the receptical she had urinated into,  and then mopped up the puddle on either side. Her yellowed and damp underwear now sat in the trash by the door, buried under several layers of disposable towels that Rukia had quickly learned how to dispense and used to wipe her legs clean and liquid, even dampening some to wash herself down a bit.

Even now, she could still faintly detect a smell on herself, and there was a small dark patch on the front of her skirt, near the hem, where a few drops had soaked in after flying off her legs. Still, she was grateful that she was relatively free of evidence, even if she now had to walk around with her womanhood free to the open air, with only the short fabric of her uniform skirt to protect it from prying eyes.

"Some Soul Reaper...powerless, and now reduced to urinating on herself. I'm going to give Ichigo a piece of my mind..." she grumbles, glaring herself in the mirror before leaning forward to wash her hands. Though, immediately after the words left her lips, she felt herself immediately filled with shame. There was no way that Ichigo could find out about this. Not after she had presented herself as a mighty and knowledgeable god of death to him. For starters, she'd be bringing shame to her family name by admitting to such a folly, but the boy would never listen to her if he knew she had fallen to such a juvenile urge.

"OW! TATSUKI! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL!? AH!"

The raven haired woman was pulled from her thoughts by some sudden shouting outside the room. Turning her head and straightening up, she watched as a girl with short, spiky black hair rounded the corner, rubbing her hand. Her knuckles appeared red and swollen, and her face spoke of the discomfort she felt as a result.

Quickly deciding that she should act as thought nothing happened at all, Rukia offered the girl a smile, again leading with an innocent giggle to start the conversation.

"Ah, hello. Are you all right? I heard yelling?" she asks, folding her hands in front of her skirt. Due to her lack of undergarments, she suddenly felt very vulnerable, as a light breeze tickled her most sensitive areas. The girl with the swollen knuckles looked up with somewhat stern eyes, but an overall neutral expression. Letting her hands fall to her side, she nods, tilting her head to her side.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you all right. Chizuru wasn't bothering you, was she?" she asks.

"Ah...Chizuru...I'm afraid I don't know who you mean?" Rukia replied, confused. Was Chizuru the staff member she had met by the gate? Or maybe the one that had stopped her in the halls. Maybe the red headed girl?

The dark haired girl scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"Figures. Look, the red headed girl. She's got...something of a reputation. Just...be vigilant alright."

Blinking, Rukia nodded, clearing her throat as she suddenly felt an uncomfortable sensation crawling up her back, though she couldn't exactly place why.

"I...I'll keep that in mind. I'm sorry but, who are you?"

The butch young woman points to herself with her thumb, offering a small smile.

"I'm Tatsuki. Tatsuki Arisawa. You're new here right?"

Rukia nods,

"I see. Well I guess it's nice to meet you then. If you tell me your name and what class your in, I can show you there if you want. It's the least I can do after the morning you've had."

Rukia felt a sense of unease at the girl's words. What did she mean by "the morning you've had." Could she possibly know her current situation...?

No, of course not. Nobody saw her. Nobody could possibly know the bare state of her nether regions right now. There was absolutely no indication that she had urinated on herself, besides the faint smell the clung to her. But even then, it was unlikely that Tatsuki would be able to smell, given the distance between them. 

Unable to discern the girl's meaning, Rukia offered a simple smile, and decided to just answer her question is as straightforward a manner as possible.

"Ah...I'm Kuchiki, Rukia..." she says, introducing herself. Taking care not to bow to the girl as she had done to the red head earlier, she stated which class she was in, which seemed to please Tatsuki.

"Oh, we're classmates. I'll show you to the classroom."

Rukia felt some relief at her luck. Now all that was left was to hope that she was in the same class as Ichigo. Still, having someone willing to show her around on the first day was a godsend, and would make confronting the boy all that much easier. Still, she supposed that she couldn't do it directly, lest she let on that something was awry with her appearance her relationship to the newborn shinigami.

"Actually, before we go, I have a question."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Do you have a pen?"

--

"Oh! Are you Kurosaki-kun?"

Ichigo turned his head to glance upon Rukia with a look of befuddlement and bewilderment on his face as he gazed upon the woman that had saved not only his life, but the lives of his sisters the previous night. Standing there,confident, Rukia met his gaze with a cool charisma only born of years of speaking experience.

"I'll be sitting next to you from today on. My name is Kuchiki, Rukia."

Needless to say, the boy reacted with surprise, bolting up and thrusting a finger in her direction, while he friends looked on, confusingly unsurprised by Ichigo's antics, until one brown haired boy decided to speak up and inquire into his friend's concern. Then, the tall, brutish one man took his turn with questioning, this time asking if by chance, Rukia and Ichigo knew each other. Attentive and sly, the shinigami was quick to intercept.

"oh, of course not. This is our first meeting. Right, Kurosaki-kun?"

Her statement leaving Ichigo speechless, his friends proceeded to fill the blanks, explaining that Rukia was a transfer student. She almost couldn't wish for a better alibi if she had paid for one. Extending her hand, she nailed home the final phrase of the interaction, turning her palm up to face Ichigo.

"Nice to meet you." she greets, while the subtle writing on her palm held a single phrase. It was both intended as a deterrent for the boy to reveal their prior relationship, and as a warning that if he should mention the lingering scent on her person, that she would beat him senseless to the Soul Society and back 

"make a scene and you are SO dead."

Upon seeing the boy's shocked reaction, Rukia knew she was in control, and couldn't help allowing a confident smile to part her lips, despite the slight breeze tickling her bare nethers, and chilling the damp skin against her thighs...

Edited by Jacqi Lantern (see edit history)